Recent Beyblade Purchases

after my birthday I came out with this

Draciel MBD
Poison scorpioM145Q (lol)
Burn Phoenix135MS
Earth VirgoGB145 (dun remeber bottom lol)
Ultimate Meteo L Drago Assult 85XF (Hasbro)
Zero-G attack stadiuim
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:41 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: after my birthday I came out with this

Draciel MBD
Poison scorpioM145Q (lol)
Burn Phoenix135MS
Earth VirgoGB145 (dun remeber bottom lol)
Ultimate Meteo L Drago Assult 85XF (Hasbro)
Zero-G attack stadiuim

Let me guess....................... Double Pack with Poison S and Burn Fireblaze?

Not your choices for most of the gifts, I assume?
Just got a Shinobi Orojya 145ES for $1.30. :3 yay, an Orojya!
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:35 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Just got a Shinobi Orojya 145ES for $1.30. :3 yay, an Orojya!

SO. CHEAP. WHERE?
eBay, you can do magic whenever it's at night when everyone is asleep - you're the only one bidding a lot of times, haha!
Especially those auctions that start at 0.99 - my favorite kinds of exporting my leftover change. Wink

However, I am putting a lot of trust in the seller, as he also sells Rapidity products, but the description said Takara Tomy, had photos of the Bey and packaging, so I believe it.
Still, even if it was fake, eh. It was a dollar and thirty cents.
Any seller name you can give?
I just bought:

B-203 Rev Up Launcher(I love them)
B-202 Rapid Deploy Case(It looks cool)
Today on eBay I ordered a BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF!
I'm happy because I get:
CH1209 I don't have to buy the GD vs IB 2 pack!)
SF (now I can have a new one after my old one broke)
Cancer CW ( I love it for 2 reasons:
1: I am a Cancer so I can represent it!
2: I can finally make Phantom Cancer AD145WD)
Cancer Face (I love it because it looks cool with the word Cancer on it and I don't need to buy a hasbro one which has a ugly purple background instead of the word Cancer.)
Got 3 random booster 1 zero g beys for under $5 and one of them had e230 es. I think Raigeko13 and me are buying off the same guy
(Jun. 16, 2012  2:06 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: Got 3 random booster 1 zero g beys for under $5 and one of them had e230 es. I think Raigeko13 and me are buying off the same guy

WHO. IS. THIS. MAGIC. MAN. ?
(Jun. 16, 2012  4:19 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  2:06 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: Got 3 random booster 1 zero g beys for under $5 and one of them had e230 es. I think Raigeko13 and me are buying off the same guy

WHO. IS. THIS. MAGIC. MAN. ?

Im winning a couple of cheap zero-gs right now,aha.
I just bought a 3-seg grip, Duo Uranus (No launcher or anything), Aries 145D, an iron grey beyblauncher, and 3 Beylauncher rubbers. (Basic stuff I know, but I just thought I'd share this because I'm bored.)
I just won a Samurai Saramanda E230ES on Ebay for $7.00....pretty cheap,now I have to wait for that and my Thief Phoenic to arrive XD. I lost the Pirates Ifraid on purpose because its kind of useless to me.

Yeah, we are XD
I'm only going for a couple though, I don't want to snatch them all out of your hands. Wink
Here's the sad thing now though - I think he's caught on to them going so cheaply. He doesn't have many up anymore, and what he does have up is at BIN price, everything essentially is $9.99. Still an amazing deal, but nada compared to getting these things for under $2.

@Shaman
Even at $7, that's still an amazing deal. I believe they actually go for more in Japan.
Well, thanks to N0body, I finally have a Duo Uranus coming! Eee
It cost just $10, which is probably the best part of it! XD
Aaand, me and Raigeko are getting it from the same seller!

I just couldn't control my excitement, so I posted it right away! Or else, I have two-three more people to thank for this. I'd make a formal post thanking all these people when I finally receive my Duo. Grin
(Jun. 16, 2012  4:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, thanks to N0body, I finally have a Duo Uranus coming! Eee
It cost just $10, which is probably the best part of it! XD
Aaand, me and Raigeko are getting it from the same seller!

I just couldn't control my excitement, so I posted it right away! Or else, I have two-three more people to thank for this. I'd make a formal post thanking all these people when I finally receive my Duo. Grin

Is this from Brand-Korea? (: Or, did you purchase off N0body?

Hehe, the: "Well, thanks to N0body" sounds funny..
Brand Korea. Smile
N0body is probably the only member I know personally, who has PayPal. He has been really generous by buying beys for me (and also other Indian bladers) online. Smile

And yes, it does sound funny. That is just the reason why he chose to keep his username N0body. Tongue_out_wink
Today,at Target,I picked up a Poison Zurafa S130MB. I've been wanting one of these things for a while because I've really been wanting to test S130 on Flash and try out Duo 230MB. My local Target is starting to get a lot of Metal Master beys lately,they had almost all of them today,even the rarer ones like Nightmare Rex,etc..... All they didn't have was Meteo L-Drago,"Hades" Kerbecs,and Vulcan Horuseus. I love S130 though,its tied with CH120 as my favorite track for my partner,Flash Lacerta_R2F.
My dad (best dad ever) fit me a $18.88 Guardian Revizer 160 SB and a $24.88 Samurai Saramada E230 ES. Here was my response:
get out
With those prices, I'd say the same, those are quite overpriced.
Unlike you though, he's using "Get out" in a "No way!" kind of feeling.
They were from 88powerpig88. With fast shipping, so it should arrive on Mon. or Tues. I ordered it Sat.
88powerpig88 is a great seller,probably my favorite,but the Samurai Saramanda is a little too much,I recently won one for $7,they have some for $12 on ebay......the shipping won't be as fast though.
I think it is the fact that he (or she) probably had to import it from Asia, and the fact that he or she does Fast Shipping. And chances are he bought the RB's bulk, and had to buy them until he found the beys he needed...

Besides, I don't want to wait a month like I did for my Diablo Nemesis..
what is hms i am new please don't laugh★☆·_~
i found my diablo nemisis bueried in a park!!¿? what left it