(Apr. 18, 2012  1:21 AM)ZX Wrote: i reacently purchased:
BBG-01 samurai ifraid
BBG-02 shinobi saramander
BBG-03 start dash set
BB-118 phantom orion
BB-126 flash sagittario
BB-117 strongest blader set
BB-10 attack stadium

Great buys, you convinced me to go and buy BB-117 for myself Smile drop by toynk toys later on
(Apr. 18, 2012  7:47 AM)twistedgasher Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2012  1:21 AM)ZX Wrote: i reacently purchased:
BBG-01 samurai ifraid
BBG-02 shinobi saramander
BBG-03 start dash set
BB-118 phantom orion
BB-126 flash sagittario
BB-117 strongest blader set
BB-10 attack stadium

Great buys, you convinced me to go and buy BB-117 for myself Smile drop by toynk toys later on
haha lol glad to help Wink

(Apr. 18, 2012  12:03 AM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2012  10:34 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2012  8:35 PM)virusedition Wrote: It look like , the dragoon come with a golden wide defence (WTF).

Cool. Would you mind taking detailed pics of the packaging and blades since those are very rare?

i agree with Ultra, i REALLY want to see detailed pics (especially of that DAYUM-SEXAY Dragoon S Grin)

Ok , i gonna make picture of beybaldes.
Well now that I know to post it on this thread.... I got myself 2 new TT stadiums (2 cuz the person only sold 2 at a time)
thanx to ZX I'm the proud owner of BB-117 strongest blader set I also picked up BB-115 the L/R string launcher, and a blind booster light vol3. I ended up getting Wind wolf H145D my only dissapoinment was that I thought the white wheel was made of hard rubber like the track of rock zurafa instead it was made of plastic. there is no way in hades that it will beat any metal bey especially an attack type
ok finally sorted out my problems with wabbit store. hes refunded my money. but i decided to pick up a few beys from him. my original order was samurai ifraid, shinobi saramander, and start dash set. for 96 dollars. changed that to 2 samurai ifraids, 1 or 2 flash saggitario's ( cant remember) zero g attack stadium and a zero g launcher grip for only 45$!!!!
(Apr. 19, 2012  4:40 AM)Fury Wrote: ok finally sorted out my problems with wabbit store. hes refunded my money. but i decided to pick up a few beys from him. my original order was samurai ifraid, shinobi saramander, and start dash set. for 96 dollars. changed that to 2 samurai ifraids, 1 or 2 flash saggitario's ( cant remember) zero g attack stadium and a zero g launcher grip for only 45$!!!!

That was a really great deal.
I wish he give me refund then get me a better deal like you. lol
Anyway, my zero g stuff I bought From wabbitstore has came in yesterday, it only take a week to arrive UK. It was quick. What a shame he close his store.
(Apr. 19, 2012  4:40 AM)Fury Wrote: ok finally sorted out my problems with wabbit store. hes refunded my money. but i decided to pick up a few beys from him. my original order was samurai ifraid, shinobi saramander, and start dash set. for 96 dollars. changed that to 2 samurai ifraids, 1 or 2 flash saggitario's ( cant remember) zero g attack stadium and a zero g launcher grip for only 45$!!!!

That was certainly a good deal, even for someone who shouted at him. :\ Which I felt that was quite rude ...
(Apr. 19, 2012  9:07 AM)Cannon Wrote: That was certainly a good deal, even for someone who shouted at him. :\ Which I felt that was quite rude ...

I totally agree with this post.
After you shouted at him, why would he feel obliged to give you such a discount ?
Just bought Aero Knight MS from Zain!
So far ive bought NIB Magical Ape MS, Tournament yellow DEMS, and Aero Knight MS!
Tongue_out
My dad just came back from a 5-day business trip to Japan, and a Japanese coworker of his got me some beyblades!

I got a Rock Escolpio T125JB, 2 limited edition beys, unfortunately used, but hey can't complain with a Five Star Burn Pisces ED145WF and a Mitsuya Cider MF Earth Aquila 105 HF/S!

But, perhaps the most important purchase of all...

Prepare yourself for (Click to View)
I'm super excited with these purchases/gifts! GET SOOOME

EDIT: Oh yes, as a side note, my Wolf face has a sticker I've never seen before. I don't know if the sticker is legit (the bey definitely is), but definitely an odd one. I'll post pics in the Photo Gallery thread, give me a second.
Burn Pisces is pretty rare and expensive these days and looks pretty awesome.
Picked up a Random Booster Vol 1. (Thief Phoenic) xD. Wish me luck guys!
(Apr. 21, 2012  7:23 AM)Tris Wrote: Picked up a Random Booster Vol 1. (Thief Phoenic) xD. Wish me luck guys!

Never! I get jealous when people get the prize bey. So, bad luck for you. Joyful_3
(Apr. 21, 2012  7:41 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2012  7:23 AM)Tris Wrote: Picked up a Random Booster Vol 1. (Thief Phoenic) xD. Wish me luck guys!

Never! I get jealous when people get the prize bey. So, bad luck for you. Joyful_3

That's so gonna scar me now... Thanks ):
(Apr. 18, 2012  3:59 PM)virusedition Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2012  12:03 AM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2012  10:34 PM)Ultra Wrote: Cool. Would you mind taking detailed pics of the packaging and blades since those are very rare?

i agree with Ultra, i REALLY want to see detailed pics (especially of that DAYUM-SEXAY Dragoon S Grin)

Ok , i gonna make picture of beybaldes.

Here we go:
http://img195.imageshack.us/slideshow/we...084604.jpg
You can see light reflet on sticker and bitchips (Tyson and ray are sticker for bitchip)

I can't take very detailed picture.
You can see i don't put the "eyes" sticker on beyblades , Driger Yellow eyes , and dragoon Green eyes. i got 2 sticker sheet (Random things)
2 cards with number (Look like credit card xD).
(I forget to take the picture of the package, sorry.)

Thanks for the pics man.
Today after my tiring exam week, I managed to buy TT Ultimate DX set and TT Death Quetzalcoatl. I'm just so excited.
(Apr. 21, 2012  9:41 AM)betraka000 Wrote: Today after my tiring exam week, I managed to buy TT Ultimate DX set and TT Death Quetzalcoatl. I'm just so excited.

you should be excited, those are cool buys Smile

edit: HA, i own this page Tongue_out

just got a couple of zero-g's
Samurai Ifreid W145CF (BBG-03 Recolour along w/ the stadium)
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
The stadium is dang weird!
Gravity Perseus/Destroyer 130F. Really liking how solid it feels put together. Build quality has increased fantastically.

Ugh, their silver paint is so carp! Gonna bust out the Listerine in the future...... It feels sticky too. DX
I got spiral capricorne today
I ordered a yellow bey launcher and a launcher suspension,hopefully the beylauncher doesn't break like my last four. I can't wait until they arrive,then I'll have an awesome Black and yellow launcher set-up. I also ordered Beat Lynx today. I have a lot of stuff coming in the mail. A Beat Lynx,A Launcher,A Launcher Suspension,and a Dark Cancer.