Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Dec. 25, 2008  1:51 PM)Sasch Wrote: Just found the new releases are out thanks to Brad's post. Ordered:
2x L Drago
24 + 3 x RBV2
1x Balance Stadium
1x Launcher Grip

From that
5x RBV2 for Blitz
4x RBV2 for darkbladerx200
4x RBV2 for May Pirate and Dreamborn
7x RBV2, Balance Stadium, 1x L Drago and Launcher Grip for friends here
7x RBV2 and 1x L Drago for myself

WHOOPIE!
were did you order l dradgo dude and thanks for the boosters Grin
(Dec. 25, 2008  2:03 PM)Sasch Wrote: www.toy-wholesaler.jp

thanks but does your order have to be over 5000yen? and how much was shipping for you??
Yes, as it is written there, you have to order over the value of 5000 Yen.
Shipping will be around 6500-7000 Yen, considering the weight and their shipping fees table.
Sorry, I'm used to write it like that from all the PM's considering reselling mine in the past few weeks
i wasn't making fun of you!
Oh well I think I can stop crying, then Wink.
i was moreso making fun of all of us for ordering ridiculous amounts of RBV2
Oh yeah we're truly the opposite of nerds
(Dec. 25, 2008  10:26 PM)Sasch Wrote: Oh yeah we're truly the opposite of nerds

I think it should have been something like "alternative of nerds" or "Beynerds"...

Well, I am planning on ordering at least 4 of them(RBV2) though Eee
Placed my order with Japan-Toys. I'm not happy with them though. They send me this carp email saying it will take 3 days for me to able to pay, but they are closed until the 2nd. Why can't I pay AS SOON AS I PLACE MY ORDER
(Dec. 27, 2008  2:08 AM)Evan Wrote: Placed my order with Japan-Toys. I'm not happy with them though. They send me this carp email saying it will take 3 days for me to able to pay, but they are closed until the 2nd. Why can't I pay AS SOON AS I PLACE MY ORDER

^^ Yeh I have to wait till the 8th of Jan just to find out if my order is in stock Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 27, 2008  2:08 AM)Evan Wrote: Placed my order with Japan-Toys. I'm not happy with them though. They send me this carp email saying it will take 3 days for me to able to pay, but they are closed until the 2nd. Why can't I pay AS SOON AS I PLACE MY ORDER

that's pretty odd
Why does everyone think this is weird? They're just having a break for Christmas.....Uncertain
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:19 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Why does everyone think this is weird? They're just having a break for Christmas.....Uncertain

Yeah, but you should still be able to put a payment through...
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:19 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Why does everyone think this is weird? They're just having a break for Christmas.....Uncertain

Not allowing you to pay is ridiculous. Why can't I cement my order?
Yay my MFB order came from the INTOY today!

1 x BB-14 :: Bey Stadium Balance Style (bb-14)
1 x BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type (bb-22)
1 x BB-02 :: Starter Bull 125SF (bb-02)
1 x BB-21 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Attack & Balance Type (bb-21)

And from the UK it took a 1 week and 5 days to arrive in Colorado in the USA.
If you live in the US, why order from theintoy?
(Dec. 28, 2008  9:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you live in the US, why order from theintoy?

Because when adding the cost, Ideal 808 and Toy Wiz are crazy for what they charge. The InToy's prices are much more reasonable, but I do have to pay for more shipping, which is a downside.

From the InToy the price was $121 dollars total.

From Ideal 808

$109.80..11 dollar difference, and I don't think that includes shipping.

You have to admit it's kind of ridiculous, plus I'd have to pre-order from them. Toy Wiz charges even more, and they didn't have the Reshuffle's last time I checked.

Plus customer service and things like that. I sort of wanted to see for my self if the INTOY lived up to what you guys were all telling me. Turns out it did Grin
i got my l drago from theintoy today woot XD
Today I got -
Pisces D125BS
Libra 100F
Virgo 100B

Got a couple from TheINtoy because they are fast at sending off orders Tongue_out
(Dec. 31, 2008  6:19 PM)Blitz Wrote: Today I got -
Pisces D125BS
Libra 100F
Virgo 100B

Got a couple from TheINtoy because they are fast at sending off orders Tongue_out

woah u got piecies awesome i may order 3 as i am also getting 6 from sasch
(Dec. 31, 2008  6:19 PM)Blitz Wrote: Today I got -
Pisces D125BS
Libra 100F
Virgo 100B

congrats this is like the best possible RBV2 haul
I just ordered a L Drago aswell. Should properly get two but they are quite expensive Pinching_eyes_2

& yeh I was quite lucky with my RBV2