Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Dec. 10, 2011  9:26 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: i gots me a BB-23 Pre-HWS Ldrago and a BB-32 HWS set on monday but i cant open them till christmas and im about to go INSANE

Please stop using the phrase "Pre-HWS". You can refer to the bey simply as L-Drago (its name).
(Dec. 10, 2011  11:49 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2011  9:26 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: i gots me a BB-23 Pre-HWS Ldrago and a BB-32 HWS set on monday but i cant open them till christmas and im about to go INSANE

Please stop using the phrase "Pre-HWS". You can refer to the bey simply as L-Drago (its name).

The appropriate term everyone should become accustomed to using is "Metal System", to avoid any confusion.

So I was chided for it, so shall you be. Wink
Just got a Spiral/Screw Capricorne 90MF. No special :p
Just got some stuff from Target:

Solid Iron Showdown(Thermal Lacerta vs Thunder LeoneGB145BS)
Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo
Woot. Just picked up dragoon ms, hopper attack, dranzer ms, spark dragon, death gargoyle, draciel ms, and gaidragoon ms with 5 launchers and 3 ripcords for 75 dollars!
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:39 AM)WolborgMS Wrote: Woot. Just picked up dragoon ms, hopper attack, dranzer ms, spark dragon, death gargoyle, draciel ms, and gaidragoon ms with 5 launchers and 3 ripcords for 75 dollars!
Nice! Hopper Attack/Einstein MS is so cool and who doesn't love Dragoon MS and DEMS? Nice buy Grin
THE HALE!? Nice purchases though! I might order some HMS from Arupaeo Confused Ever since my Wolborg Face, I have become an. . . . HMS Fanatic! Smug
Just grabbed a Gravity demolition face Off pack.... Love the yellow CH120, and RS!! $14.00 at Target!!
:U
We don't have that yet...
Nice, Hasbro's doing well in these face off packs....
Ooh nice find! That's not out in many places yet!
Anyways, these came in the mail today ;D
[Image: scaled.php?server=267&filename=pc120037.jpg&res=medium]
I used MF wofl D125RF to KO a MF Basalt Aquario GB145RS right away.
It KO'ed it.
Mind = blown.
Yo brosky, that image needs spoiler on it. XD Great purchase though!
Sorry Unhappy is that better? I'll go
Learn how to spoiler it! Thanks for the advice bro
dat yellow ch120 <3

Great purchase buddy. Well worth the money.
Thanks boss! I'm still staring at it... ha! I'm trying to figure out if its gonna make it to the 25th! HAHA! I just wish they had more than one!
That face off pack has some really awesome parts especially for only $14 !
if you dont mind me asking is this target in australia or america? i really want this 8)
It was on sale for $14 something, and it wouldn't ring up at the register, so the manager said even $14!! I was pretty stoked! This is in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, US
2 dark bulls and a hell kerbecs
Omg I can't wait for my dragoon ms and dem and others to commeeee yay!
(Dec. 13, 2011  5:54 AM)WolborgMS Wrote: Omg I can't wait for my dragoon ms and dem and others to commeeee yay!

Dragoon ?! Nice (Y) Grin!
Check my earlier post. Big lot of hms for 75 on ebay
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS BUT I WANT IT
Same the first one looks pretty. But yet again.. I want everything