Recent Beyblade Purchases

i'm not messing with you

i don't have it in person so i can't show you exactly how to do it, but i've seen it done correctly

take the piece that says "beypointer" off, rotate it 90 degrees clockwise, then reattach it
OH! I get it.

My Lesson: Atleast look at the Japanese instructions!
(Dec. 16, 2008  4:34 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: OH! I get it.

My Lesson: Atleast look at the Japanese instructions!

I thought you said you tried.
Lmao! I did but I honestly didn't know I could take that part off without looking at the instructions.

Oh well, time for some FUN! Grin
You can't say you tried if you didn't even look at the instructions. :\
E.Blader: how do you like the feel of the String Shooter compared to the Light Laucher? and you got a second d125 you lucky.
Yeah, I'm not used to the terms of MFB yet so I guess you mean the Track that came with the Stadium?

As for the shooters, The string one SUCKS. I meat it works but meh. The other one to me is OK. As everyone says it feels weaker than previous shooters. I personally think they did this on purpose because most of the battles I just had ended in atleast one of the blades flying out the stadium.

I thinking of modding my EZ shooter with the MFB connector for fun, but shooting those, you can tell the difference and If I do that. Things might get dangerous.
(Dec. 16, 2008  5:01 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: Yeah, I'm not used to the terms of MFB yet so I guess you mean the Track that came with the Stadium?

As for the shooters, The string one SUCKS. I meat it works but meh. The other one to me is OK. As everyone says it feels weaker than previous shooters. I personally think they did this on purpose because most of the battles I just had ended in atleast one of the blades flying out the stadium.

I thinking of modding my EZ shooter with the MFB connector for fun, but shooting those, you can tell the difference and If I do that. Things might get dangerous.
Yea thats the D125 track, one of the best out right now. Just as I expected with the shooters. Well, thanks.
You can get 90 WF in the Stamina stadium, as well. Wink
Gaia Dragoon V off Sasch
3 MFB RBV1 off ideal808.com

fingers crossed on getting a 3rd Aries lol
(Dec. 16, 2008  11:11 AM)Blitz Wrote: Gaia Dragoon V off Sasch

if you got a 3rd aries whould you traed it for a DMSUV? even a banged up one whould be ok.....
(Dec. 16, 2008  11:35 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2008  11:11 AM)Blitz Wrote: Gaia Dragoon V off Sasch

if you got a 3rd aries whould you traed it for a DMSUV? even a banged up one whould be ok.....

May do need to wait and see if I get a 3rd yet lol
All Takara:
Gaia Dragoon V
Strata Dragoon (The CoroCoro Purple one)
Gekiryu - clear version
Polta - Clear Version
Uriel 2
Dragoon V2
Driger S X 2
Voltaic Ape x 2
Driger V2 (Red Recolour)
Galeon
Dragoon F (Clear Version)
1 wide survivor
1 Wide Defense
Dragoon S x 2
Bearing Stinger (Metal Dragoon)

And many other random plastics
^ Wow that's a lot! Did you buy them all seperately or as a set? Gasp
Big lot *chuffed face* and for once it didnt get stopped by customs.
(Dec. 18, 2008  11:59 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Big lot *chuffed face* and for once it didnt get stopped by customs.

Awesome. Grin Sounds like it would've been a lot of P&P but awesome nonetheless.
The P+P was £70, but the amount of stuff we got was insane (50+ blades)
And lots of Dragoon winders, which im in dire need of Smile
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:06 AM)May The Pirate Wrote: The P+P was £70, but the amount of stuff we got was insane (50+ blades)

We? Did you share it with Dreamborn? Smile

Plus £70 P&P is insane. I mean it may be worth it but still.....if I ever bought anything with that much P&P I think my parents would disown me. XD (slight exaggeration)
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:08 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:06 AM)May The Pirate Wrote: The P+P was £70, but the amount of stuff we got was insane (50+ blades)

We? Did you share it with Dreamborn? Smile

Plus £70 P&P is insane. I mean it may be worth it but still.....if I ever bought anything with that much P&P I think my parents would disown me. XD (slight exaggeration)

Yah, it's pretty much both of ours.
It's what happens when you buy from Japan.
As for the parents, My mums stopped asking how much my stuff costs XD
A package arrived!

Burning Kerberous, WolfD125B and a MFB Launcher Grip and unluckily a Beypointer for me

Pegasis105F, another WolfD125B, Leone145D, another Grip and another Beypointer for friends.

I didn't expect the launch to be soooo much better with a Grip.
Takara Metal Driger x2

Saw two on ebay for a VERY decent price, so I was like, why not?
Synesthesia, Kei and I just ordered:

5x L Drago
48x Random Booster Vol 2 Legend Pisces

B) owned
6 x Dranzer V2s and
1 x MFB Attack stadium

is on its way from Japan right now Grin
Just found the new releases are out thanks to Brad's post. Ordered:
2x L Drago
24 + 3 x RBV2
1x Balance Stadium
1x Launcher Grip