Recent Beyblade Purchases

Oh, I should say that I bought the Saggitario starter and a beyblade dvd instead of the libra booster. For my bro...
Well this is my first purchase. I just wanted to have different blades, ya kno. I plan on buying Starters next month so I can get the Shooters and Winders cause I heard the MFB String Shooter sux. So while I wait, i'll either use the Shooter or just do a shooter mod until I get them.
You guys are lucky. I'd ask for some for Christmas but it's kind of awkward when a 17 year old asks for spinning tops for Christmas..lol Unless you all want to donate to me Grin
(Dec. 07, 2008  2:12 AM)Raiyu Wrote: You guys are lucky. I'd ask for some for Christmas but it's kind of awkward when a 17 year old asks for spinning tops for Christmas..lol Unless you all want to donate to me Grin

why should it be awkward? Stand up for your hobby.
(Dec. 07, 2008  2:12 AM)Raiyu Wrote: You guys are lucky. I'd ask for some for Christmas but it's kind of awkward when a 17 year old asks for spinning tops for Christmas..lol Unless you all want to donate to me Grin

before i moved out my mom played beyblade with me Unsmith
(Dec. 07, 2008  12:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

No way! You're lucky......my mum just shouts at my me and my bro for being too noisy and tells us to go upstairs......
haha my mom's been there since i got into it at 13 (i'm 20 now) so she's certainly gotten used to it, she knew i ran tournaments and stuff

however she doesn't know about the WBO because i don't know how to tell her i just launched a worldwide organization for beyblade without sounding like a giant loser Confused

honestly i feel bad for people who's parents don't get involved and don't really understand it. not that my mom and i didn't have our rough patches.

anyway, i'm veering off topic here, but just ignore your mom and enjoy yourself Smile
Just bought a HMS RBA1

Fingers crossed I'll have more luck with this one than I have with the HMS RBA2 lol
Tell your mum NO. Just like you've been told to say to strangers. Don't give into peer pressure =D.
(Dec. 07, 2008  11:57 AM)Sasch Wrote:

why should it be awkward? Stand up for your hobby.
I will. I might just buy them with my own money. Tongue_out
(Dec. 07, 2008  12:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I wish my mom was that cool lol. When I played them a while back, my mom hated them because there would be pieces everywhere, they'd make noise, and they'd distract me from my studies.
Japan Toys Finally shipped my Order. I but the order in on Friday and Sunday off. After that, they had to confirm my carp, then they changed the shipping to a higher price(I didn't care). So they finally shipped it today. Since Anubis got his within two days, I hope it's the same for me considering we live somewhat close.
1 x MFB Endurance Stadium
1 x Stamina & Defense Re-shuffle Set
2 x RBA 2
Ok, decided to track my Order and it seems like I'm getting my MFB sets today. It arrived in my area code at 7:30 am.

So woot!
my newest purchases are the MFB reshuffle attack & balance set, booster bull and stanima stadium.
i have to wait untill christmas though :\
Just got driger ms, gaia dragoon ms, and draciel ms for all under $5!
Ordered Pegasus starter.
Niiice. How are they?
Awesome! Yes, the time is for MFB! Get more!
Props to you mmy friend.
Awww.
What site did you buy them from?
Well I just got in from my cousins house so I didn't really use them yet, I'm about to now.

Oh yeah I ordered the Sag Booster, but they gave me a starter! Awesome! The site was Japan-toys!

I only have 1 complaint. Apparently the String Shooter was not ment to be used on the grip. Here's what I mean
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/S...150032.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/S...150033.jpg

Yeah...

EDIT: Oh yeah apparently the Stadium came with a grey track. I haven't researched much about the stadium, but does a track come with it?
you put it in wrong you retard
No, that's how it goes.

Believe me, I tried...
(Dec. 16, 2008  4:16 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: No, that's how it goes.

Believe me, I tried...

no it isn't

try harder
Well. Ummm...if it's suppose to go on the same way as the standard winders then I'm correct. Unless you know something I don't.

And if you're messing with me Brad, you got me cause I'm seriously trying to find a different way to put this thing on.