Recent Beyblade Purchases

Today i got my first basalt horogium. Its a pretty nice buy.

Got a galaxy pegasis DX Set in mind...
(Sep. 12, 2011  12:12 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  8:30 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: lol the guy a while ago who said he got all the Dragoon beys for $150 just pm'ed me asking if he could have Dragoon MS, MF, GT and G for free. He's rediculous. I knew he was lying.

Wow. Hes an idiot asking one of the best posters for them free; he just made tings wrose for himself by asking, its rediculous.
Yup! That guys a JOKE!!! Do yourself a favor guys and put him in your ignore list. Actually we should open a tread for liers, fraudsters and posers...lol
(Sep. 12, 2011  3:37 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  12:12 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  8:30 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: lol the guy a while ago who said he got all the Dragoon beys for $150 just pm'ed me asking if he could have Dragoon MS, MF, GT and G for free. He's rediculous. I knew he was lying.

Wow. Hes an idiot asking one of the best posters for them free; he just made tings wrose for himself by asking, its rediculous.
Yup! That guys a JOKE!!! Do yourself a favor guys and put him in your ignore list. Actually we should open a tread for liers, fraudsters and posers...lol

Yeah, lol, id like to see what hes say.
" Ya ya. I have them coming to me; it was not me ! My account got hacked !"
JR_Tiger LOL!!!! ya I'd love to see a thread like that hahaha lol!!!

Poseidon ya I wonder what he would say hmmm..?? :cheifhm:

Also I got a package today so expect a collection update photo sometime later today..!!
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:10 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Got some new photos of my Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec :3
Thanks benjohadi! Eee

Ooooh nice I love the way the battle spec. Looks but I still haven't decided whether or not I want to open mine haha lol..??? O and ya that is a nice box Lol..!!!! ;p ;p ;p

Today, I got my Driger S and Driger V2 I ordered from Dusty last week in the mail, and while I was in Cleveland my fiancée bought me a Hyper Aquario 105HF, since I was tight on cash and wanted another Aquario Wheel.
Got these today:
Will now be using an alternate sticker sheet for the Dark Bull. And, I'm one step closer to having all the pre-HWS beys.
Ooooh, loving the Pre-HWS beys. Especially the Gemios!
Today, I got myself another Lightning L-Drago - this time the Hasbro one XD
I have the Takara one back at my parent's home, which was really expensive 20 Singapore dollars

My Takara L-Drago has stickers on the wheels and I'm very query on damages to the stickers if I play with it so I bought another one for competitions only so no stickers attatched Tongue_out

Oh and yes, my hands are actually pretty darn small XD

Somehow I feel that the Hasbro's clear wheel is clearer/brighter than the Takara clear wheel for L-Drago or is it just me :\
My Dragoon ms arrived a few minutes ago!!!!!!! Eee I'll post the pisctures later XD
(Sep. 13, 2011  7:42 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Somehow I feel that the Hasbro's clear wheel is clearer/brighter than the Takara clear wheel for L-Drago or is it just me :\

From that photo, it does look clearer. The Takara one has a tinge of white.

(Sep. 13, 2011  6:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ooooh, loving the Pre-HWS beys. Especially the Gemios!

Yeah, Gemios looks awesome IMO. Stickers look real nice on it. And, now my Dark Bull has 17 stickers on it, lol.
Sorry for the bad quality,but I made this photo with my webcam:Click on the photos.
[Image: picture0001sg.th.jpg]
[Image: picture0003nq.th.jpg]

Hmm ok well today I received one of the last packages I was waiting for in the mail and well here they are..!!

Here's the list of beys in the pics-

The pictures- also this is extra it's just some accessories-
Nice buy Buddy!XD good job getting those beySmile
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:54 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Nice buy Buddy!XD good job getting those beySmile

Yay!! Thanks man!! Your my inspiration to keep buying hah lol but I know you already knew that due to I always post underneath you and cause well we pm alot lol!!
Evo - Very, very nice stuff there! Love the purple Dranzer MS!
extremely cool buys evolution congrats on scoring that Purple dranzer MS dang it looked cool!
Congrats Evo,good stuff Wink
(Sep. 13, 2011  3:32 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Evo - Very, very nice stuff there! Love the purple Dranzer MS!

Ahh thanks bro and ya I love my new stuff and I got it all for a real good price lol!!! And ya the purple dranzer ms is awesome Now all I need is the proto gray version to complete it haha!!

H8R ya thanks to you also lol it seems a little bit of people really liked moy beys!! Grin and I really thought y'all would like the black dranzer ms,dranzer mf,dragoon mf, ect!! But instead y'all liked the purple dranzer ms..??

Also
Galaxy thank you too bro..!! Grin Grin
Supremely jealous of the red and black dranzer ms' and the blue Dranzer MF. (Goes to look at NIB Sonokong Dranzer MS' on ebay).
(Sep. 13, 2011  4:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Supremely jealous of the red and black dranzer ms' and the blue Dranzer MF. (Goes to look at NIB Sonokong Dranzer MS' on ebay).

Haha thanks ultra!! And ya there nice!! O and the blue dranzer ms is hasbro so does it make it more rare then the sono kong..??
I guess but it's not like there's any real difference between them so I doubt it will matter. Also anyone who wants a Dranzer MS is probably going to go for the cheap NIB one anyway.
(Sep. 13, 2011  4:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I guess but it's not like there's any real difference between them so I doubt it will matter. Also anyone who wants a Dranzer MS is probably going to go for the cheap NIB one anyway.

Ya I suppose your right but the tips are different..!!
(Sep. 13, 2011  4:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I guess but it's not like there's any real difference between them so I doubt it will matter. Also anyone who wants a Dranzer MS is probably going to go for the cheap NIB one anyway.

Hasbro tip is super wide and goes as fast as grip flat core.Maybe even faster, but it s impossible to control and you can t do sliding shoot with it