bearing gyros
Thunder pegasus
dragoon MSUV RB red ver
Dragoon MS RB lime green version
Uriel 2
Dark draciel
Desert shinxer
Got these hoping theyll come soon

Errrrr...!!! Ur a lucky person hahah lol!!!!! Also hah lol ummm I think you should edit your post cause you got the colors mixed up on the dragoon ms an msuv i think hah lol!!!
Poseidon
Wow! lots of rares
The "Thunder Pegasis" is the purple one right?
You're lucky to get Bearing Gyros, those things are incredibly rare.
You've made me jealous Wink
(Sep. 06, 2011  9:00 PM)poseidon Wrote: galeon
bearing gyros
Thunder pegasus
dragoon MSUV RB red ver
Dragoon MS RB lime green version
Uriel 2
Dark draciel
Desert shinxer
that. is. awesome.

Pretty rare purchases Poseidon, you lucky shrimp.
(Sep. 06, 2011  7:34 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2011  8:07 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Got a Pisces D125BS for $5AUD. Only got to get Aries and I'm done with the pre-HWS beys!

Hah, are you going to get an ORIGINALLY realleased Aries, or the re-release of it it in MFB2? Also, so jelly of the low price of that Pisces. I really need to figure out how you get such good deals XD
Nah, not going for the original Aries. Just any pre-HWS version of it I can get my hands on for a cheaper price.

As for how I get cheap stuff, I just add stuff to my watch list on eBay. Watch a few of the same bey and go for the one that is cheapest when the auction is about to finish. Nothing special, lol.

(Sep. 06, 2011  9:00 PM)poseidon Wrote: galeon
bearing gyros
Thunder pegasus
dragoon MS RB red ver
Dragoon MSUV RB lime green version
Uriel 2
Dark draciel
Desert shinxer

Fixed.
I got:
Black dragoon grip attacker
2 hms random booster vol 1's
Mint grip flat core
and a DRAGOON MS FOR 15 USD!!!!!
Can't wait for them to arrive!
Too cheap. Don't believe it. Either you're lying or the person has no clue how much Dragoon MS is worth.
Just ordered a meteo l drago for £15 GBP (shipping included) from a UK MFB seller.
I really needed a beylauncher L Joyful_2
I wanted to buy a grip extension and/or metal assist for an extra £10 GBP, but I didn't have the money lol
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:44 PM)BeyFan Wrote: It could be fairly used stuff?

Even if it was it would be worth more than that.
Maybe that dragoon ms was in poor conditions.I paid my NIB 100$ without shipping.
I agree with Ultrablader. I dont believe until he post a picture. Like this guy 3 weeks ago.
takao.k/tyson.g Wrote: what is coming to me:-
1x DRAGOON STORM
1x DRAGOON FIGHTER
1x DRAGOON VICTORY
1x DRAGOON VICTORY 2
1x DRAGOON GALAXY
1x DRAGOON GALAXY TURBO
1x DRAGOON METAL STORM
1x ULTIMATE DRAGOON METAL STORM
He mysteriously disappear and until now no picture. Make sure when you post something you bought, you can back it up with a picture. If not, stop pretending! Not good for your health...lol
Yup agree 100% with JR_Tiger and ultrablader show us the pictures to prove us wrong if not then ya well the last part in JR_Tiger's post above mine..!! Lol!! O and guys just a heads up I got some things on the way and when they get here I'll post pictures of them all right away..!! Smile Smile Smile
Just ordered le legendary BB-10 Attack Stadium!!!!!!!!!! Also of course a pre hws Libra.
HA I knew there would be haters and non believers well it is used, but there is no beating that.
Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/250887007719?ssP...1439.l2649

That's gotta be a world record.
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:03 AM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: HA I knew there would be haters and non believers well it is used, but there is no beating that.
Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/250887007719?ssP...1439.l2649

That's gotta be a world record.
man your lucky still congrats on gettign a cheap one.
Soon as I saw it, I didnt believe it either. I didn't hesitate to click buy it now.
That guys, is the definition of a steal.
I'm facepalming right now because I just recently bought Galaxy Pegasus and Burn Fireblaze (Pheonix) for 30AUD, when I could have bought them for 25 in another store...

I'm so stupid... Lips_sealed
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:34 AM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: Soon as I saw it, I didnt believe it either. I didn't hesitate to click buy it now.

WOW, that really was cheap, sorry for doubting you lol! Wink
Regardless, that seller had no idea what it was worth, you are one lucky guy
(Sep. 08, 2011  5:45 PM)Beymaster7 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  12:34 AM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: Soon as I saw it, I didnt believe it either. I didn't hesitate to click buy it now.

WOW, that really was cheap, sorry for doubting you lol! Wink
Regardless, that seller had no idea what it was worth, you are one lucky guy
you said it. it was about time i caught a lucky break. for those who still dont believe me, i made a unboxing video on youtube.

How worn down is the rubber? Going off the AR, looks like it got plenty of use.
I must say, I would've edited my post if it wasn't suffering from the dreaded thread glitch. I forgot to mention this earlier, but today I bought:
- BBP (will be my third, this one is for me to use)
- Gravity Perseus
- Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus
- 2x Hell Kerbecs Sono Kong boosters
- Meteo L Drago
- Basalt Horogium

Bought most of these as I have alternate sticker sheets that I wish to use.
Just picked up a few for the boy (remember, this is KSpin's dad). Great seller on eBay by the name of 88powerpig88. Great guy.

Enjoy the video and try not to laugh too hard at how long I struggled opening the Red Bloody Thermal Lacerta.....

I can't laugh 'cause the link doesn't work. Unhappy
(Sep. 09, 2011  7:05 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Just picked up a few for the boy (remember, this is KSpin's dad). Great seller on eBay by the name of 88powerpig88. Great guy.

Enjoy the video and try not to laugh too hard at how long I struggled opening the Red Bloody Thermal Lacerta.....

There you go i fixed it in your post and heres the link
Code:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMXNLaRyN0c[/video] just put that in the origial post

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
I was hoping my 2000th post would be grand Uncertain
LOL thanks. I was running out the door to get the killer himself from school he's gonn CARP when he sees the package.

Thanks for the fix, P!