Recent Beyblade Purchases

I forgot about the Driger S XD

All I'm doing is making a zombie because I need to have some plastics Smile
yea, i'm mainly trying to find thunder pegasus (if it exists -.-) so it can go with my torch pegasus i bought. i'm doing a talent show with my friend and we were going to use them, but he can't find a thunder pegasus for him. also nice buy chups! thats a great price!
Janstarblast : I hate to be the one to tell you this , but BD145 on LLD will scrape unless you find a taller bottom.

@Nwolf Thunder pegasus is extremely rare , you would be lucky to find one and it would cost a lot.
i know, my friend's just had his birthday, and is willing to spend £50-£100 on it, trust me he wants it bad!
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:58 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Janstarblast : I hate to be the one to tell you this , but BD145 on LLD will scrape unless you find a taller bottom.

@Nwolf Thunder pegasus is extremely rare , you would be lucky to find one and it would cost a lot.

Um, I think HF will work... But as its a completely new part for me, I don't know.
As it is, I am NEVER going to use it in Competitive Situations unless I get a Rubber tip(probably RF) from somewhere...
pacakage from raigeko arrived..Smile
happy for it..i tranfer the nice sticker from my another trygle 2 to it to make a perfect trygle g..hehe
i got a very cool looking trygle g and rapid eagle g..hehe
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:02 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i know, my friend's just had his birthday, and is willing to spend £50-£100 on it, trust me he wants it bad!

trying to find it is the problem dude its very hard
aah, well there are several people we know that live in the town near us who have very rare bey parts (thats where i got my silver gabriel) and we think they might have it
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:10 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: pacakage from raigeko arrived..Smile
happy for it..i tranfer the nice sticker from my another trygle 2 to it to make a perfect trygle g..hehe

Take good care of them! Smile

@Nwolf The blue one is Rapid Eagle G, and The red on on the right (the one that I sent him) is Trygle 2!
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:08 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:10 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: pacakage from raigeko arrived..Smile

Take good care of them! Smile

@Nwolf The blue one is Rapid Eagle G, and The red on on the right (the one that I sent him) is Trygle 2!
hehe..of course i will..i wont give or trade thos beys..i'll bring them woth me to the grave..XD XD XD
i bet you would! i made a vow i will sell none of my beys, only give them to deserving people, i can understand you wanting to keep those beys! rapid eagle looks awesome
Wow! Rapid Eagle G is as beautiful as always! My AR and WD and EG is unused! The AR is actually too beautiful to be used! All the stickers are in place for my Rapid Eagle G! Only if the BB wasn't damaged.....
I got the RGL Tired
It is a piece of horse carp.
Buy it, and die.
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:22 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I got the RGL Tired
It is a piece of horse carp.
Buy it, and die.
Hah. That bad? Was there any Beyblades or gear or anything that the store had that you could have chose instead?
Sadly yes, I should have gotten the Ray Unicorno x Thunder Leone faceoff pack. WHY.jpg
This thing is going back in its box and staying there where it will never see the light of day again c:
What the hell is RGL?
Again with the abbreviations. What's DPL?
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:32 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Sadly yes, I should have gotten the Ray Unicorno x Thunder Leone faceoff pack. WHY.jpg
This thing is going back in its box and staying there where it will never see the light of day again c:
Take the batteries out, put it in the box, and go back to the store. Tell them it doesn't work, and you would like to exchange it for some other Beyblades. XD It just might work. XD
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:36 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Again with the abbreviations. What's DPL?

Digital Power Launcher. Keep up! Tongue_out_wink
I don't buy Hasbro or follow their crappy releases... And I don't really intend to cause hasbro is carp and Takara isn't.
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:36 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:32 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Sadly yes, I should have gotten the Ray Unicorno x Thunder Leone faceoff pack. WHY.jpg
Take the batteries out, put it in the box, and go back to the store. Tell them it doesn't work, and you would like to exchange it for some other Beyblades. XD It just might work. XD

It sucks that I can't go back Lips_sealed I got it at a Target in Little Rock, but idk if you can trade it back in at other stores. LOL I never even put any batteries in.
Galaxy Pegasis X1
Three Segment Launcher Grip X1
Cute
Today I picked up both Hyper Aquario and Night Virgo from Walmart, not the best purchases, but it does get me closer to getting all the Chinese team beyblades, if only they sold Rock Zurafa yet.