Recent Beyblade Purchases

yo, just bought a dragoon gt the recolor one that you can color with felts a gold plated 8 wide and a black dragoon s All NIB/NIP so im very happy with
Hah wow nice buys posiedon when u get it can u show me pics I've never seen a dragoon gt that u can reacolor..??
very nice buy poseiden Are you gonna be using the BB and EG
Poseidon
Invalid URL Confused
(Aug. 10, 2011  9:24 PM)poseidon Wrote: ive got pics on the link one sec
EDIT : here it is http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../d94049183

um no where there does it show a Dragoon GT... It has Dragoon GT stickers but no GT. You've bought a Galzzly.
It's a color your own beyblade?
Wha...?
Yes a few were released by takara. There are 2 or 3 more one of which is Galeon.
Oh, jeez, more?!
'I pledge allegiance, to BeyFan, for all of his beyblades. And to the awesomeness, that he is, one nation, under him, indivisible, with liberty, and beyblade for all'
(Aug. 11, 2011  4:29 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Oh, jeez, more?!
'I pledge allegiance, to BeyFan, for all of his beyblades. And to the awesomeness, that he is, one nation, under him, indivisible, with liberty, and beyblade for all'

Haha Coasters, I knew you'd post something like that.

Wow BeyFan, that quite a purchase. Must've cost you half a fortune. It's hard for me to buy even one of those. Geez.
Actually, got them for cheap. The Pre-HWS beys, as a lot, cost me about $30. In total, was close to $100. Thing is, there were 3 beys that didn't get sent as I forgot to remind Oki about them, as they were in a lot with the Silver Gabriel.

The ones that were meant to come too are a black Gaia Dragoon (which is the last colour I need to have them all), a Uriel 2, and a Wolborg 2 recolour.

Anyway, had some interest in the bit beast sticker packs. So, I opened them up and this is what I got:
I'll list the bit beasts:
Hah wow awsome buys beyfan u always get good stuff to haha lol!!!
Awesome buy Beyfan. I just receive today :
-BB117 Strongest Blader Set
-BB108 L-Drago Destroy F : S
-BB109 RBV7 - got Tornado Horuseus 130 RSF.

All of them for 900 000VND about less than 50 USD
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:29 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Anyway, had some interest in the bit beast sticker packs. So, I opened them up and this is what I got:

Ahh I was interested in getting these bit beast boosters but didn't know how many came with them.
Thanks for the pictures and nice purchases by the way. [:
(Aug. 10, 2011  10:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  9:24 PM)poseidon Wrote: ive got pics on the link one sec
EDIT : here it is http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../d94049183

um no where there does it show a Dragoon GT... It has Dragoon GT stickers but no GT. You've bought a Galzzly.

a god just checked on wiki. A A-63 is glazzly. i was looking foward to a gt man, well thanks Ultra, i know ow i guess .
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:29 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Actually, got them for cheap. The Pre-HWS beys, as a lot, cost me about $30. In total, was close to $100. Thing is, there were 3 beys that didn't get sent as I forgot to remind Oki about them, as they were in a lot with the Silver Gabriel.

The ones that were meant to come too are a black Gaia Dragoon (which is the last colour I need to have them all), a Uriel 2, and a Wolborg 2 recolour.

Anyway, had some interest in the bit beast sticker packs. So, I opened them up and this is what I got:

Are these on Yahoo japan?
yes..obviuosly from yahoo japan auction..
nice buy beyfan..as always..
Just got 2 beys.

Vulcan Horuseus 145D and Pegasus 85RF
(Aug. 11, 2011  9:29 AM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:29 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Actually, got them for cheap. The Pre-HWS beys, as a lot, cost me about $30. In total, was close to $100. Thing is, there were 3 beys that didn't get sent as I forgot to remind Oki about them, as they were in a lot with the Silver Gabriel.

Are these on Yahoo japan?

Yep. But, right now, there aren't many for sale. I think there are 2 auctions that have 2 packs each in them.

Also, along with the bit beast stickers, I've got 60 black bit chips XD

They will end up in the bin...
1 pack comes with 6 bit beast stickers and 6 black bit chips.
I just got the Midnight Bull booster. I was at Wal*Mart, and I wanted a new Beyblade in a bad way. I only had $5, so that's what I chose. I just wish I had more money, since they had Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Striker, and Thermal Lacerta. On the bright side, my birthday is at the end of the month, so I'll be able to get some good Beyblade's. XD

This purchase wasn't so bad. I've been wanting a Midnight wheel for a while now, and the other parts were pretty descent. I got a 125, and a Semi-Flat, which I didn't have yet. (Except for T125) and I only had 2 Bull wheels, so that was pretty good too. Joyful_2

I was expecting it to have FS, so I was surprised that it had SF. I usually get those two mixed up. XD
About a week ago my BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX set arrived ^.^ (Only £40 GBP shipped from a UK seller)
I really needed a MFB attack stadium as I'm soon getting into the competitive metagame.
Just bought the following off Dimsum2u (just under £70 GBP with tracked and insured shipping) :
BB-84 Metal Face (clear custom version)
BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD
BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD*
BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D
BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S
BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Should come in about 2 weeks, just in time for my birthday!
* I've been excited for getting a basalt for months and I finally ordered it to find the WBO talking of a possible basalt ban! Just my luck....