Recent Beyblade Purchases

Techically, I did purchase a BB-117 Strongest Blader Set and 2 BB-116 RBV8.
Will do unboxing vids for them when I get them. Wish me luck!
(Aug. 08, 2011  6:00 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Techically, I did purchase a BB-117 Strongest Blader Set and 2 BB-116 RBV8.
Gasp
Amazing buys, man! I still jelly ^0^. Good luck man, get yourself a nice little Jade Jupiter ^^
(Aug. 08, 2011  6:00 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Techically, I did purchase a BB-117 Strongest Blader Set and 2 BB-116 RBV8.

Luck has been wished. lol. Can't wait to see what you get in the RBV8! And let's hope you're one of the first to get a BB-117, I can't wait to see Blitz in action!
Just bought fake versions of Poison Serpent (RF tip) and Gravity Destroyer (metal tip), tracks look nothing like the real ones (random shapes). Came with string launchers and spare facebolts for $6. Funny thing is, the wheels are heavier than Basalts and they're defeating most of my blades. xD
Purchased a Magaical Ape MS NIB from wwqqyang Smile $30 shipped. I feel good now Smile
Lol Chups your avatar scared me. Just bought torch aries for the D tip. It looks cool tho.
(Aug. 08, 2011  9:16 AM)Takblade Wrote: Just bought fake versions of Poison Serpent (RF tip) and Gravity Destroyer (metal tip), tracks look nothing like the real ones (random sharpe). Came string launchers and spare facebolts for $6. Funny thing is, the wheels are heavier than Basalts and they're defeating most of my blades. xD

Aw Takblade, we did say that its a waste to spend money on Hasbro stadiums, but its like 'burning' money if you buy fakes. You shouldn't have done that...
I bought it for a laugh to see how it would fair up with my Takara/Hasbro blades, turns out a non-customized fake "Poison Serpent" defeats my Basalt Kerbecs 145WD and Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS. It's the last time i will use it though, the fake metal wheel is made of like some real tough rough metal that wants to destroy the real blades. LOL

I'm happy for the string launchers though because i need some spares and Hasbro is charging $20 AUD for those launchers. <.<
Wow AU$20? They are available near me for like $7 and AU$ is worth more than dollar.
Australia sure is an expensive place.
Yep, Australia is one of the most expensive countries to live in despite the currency being higher than USD. Just food alone here is like double Americas cost. The food/fast food meals are WAYYY bigger and cheaper in America than Australia. We pay more for little over here. Anyway off-topic!

On-topic. Purchased the Takara attack stadium but a fake copy too, $10. I'll be sure to buy the real one, once i get paid in 2 weeks. Tongue_out_wink As for string launchers/grips i think i'll stick with buying the fake copies due to Australia charging ridiculous prices at most of the stores.
You should not buy the fake ones, they're not allowed in WBO tourneys. Rather use a plain launcher than getting fakes, they break easily too.

You will definately find a cheaper than AU$20 String Launcher on eBay.
well I got my lot from ebay. It was alright and had quite a few of the first beys released like Bakushin-o, ultimate saizo and grip attacker. However despite the stupid Carp who was selling the lot saying that it was in pristine condition the rubber tip wasn't even there. Maybe she didn't know it had a rubber tip. Whatever though. Here was my full haul:

Bistool
Draciel S x 2
Bakushin-o (quite happy with this one since it's very hard to find and I used to own one many years ago)
megaro arm
Driger F hyperblade version
Wing defenser special edition
Black one which is black version of polta
And the Grip attacker which although is in nice condition apart from not having the rubber tip.

Anyway it was still a nice haul for £20 ish.
Wow, that sounds like a nice deal, Ultrablader. Too bad the Grip Attacker didn't have the rubber tip...
Still, like always, me jelly!
@R

D : D isn't that good if that was all you purchased it for. It's balance is quite a no-no. When I got my VariAres, I was disappointed,
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:54 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: @R

D : D isn't that good if that was all you purchased it for. It's balance is quite a no-no. When I got my VariAres, I was disappointed,
He said he bought Torch Aries for the D tip. Not Variares for the D : D bottom.
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:20 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: well I got my lot from ebay. It was alright and had quite a few of the first beys released like Bakushin-o, ultimate saizo and grip attacker. However despite the stupid Carp who was selling the lot saying that it was in pristine condition the rubber tip wasn't even there. Maybe she didn't know it had a rubber tip. Whatever though. Here was my full haul:

Bistool
Draciel S x 2
Bakushin-o (quite happy with this one since it's very hard to find and I used to own one many years ago)
megaro arm
Driger F hyperblade version
Wing defenser special edition
Black one which is black version of polta
And the Grip attacker which although is in nice condition apart from not having the rubber tip.

Anyway it was still a nice haul for £20 ish.

wowo id pay £20 for the grip attack and bistool and the bakushin oh nice lot man
Yeah but the grip attacker is worthless since it has no rubber tip.
Great buy, Ultra!
I'd simply love to own that Bistool(if its Hasbro)!
Well,I'll buy the grip attacker for £20.If it has rubber tip.
there is no way you can get the grip attacker with rubber for 20pound..XD..it has value high..
(Aug. 09, 2011  9:54 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: there is no way you can get the grip attacker with rubber for 20pound..XD..it has value high..

It's worth like $30 - $40 right. And $30 is around £20 so yeah I think you could.
Lol, good luck find someone that'll sell it for that price. I've not seen one sell for $30-40 in the last year or so (when I started collecting again), unless it was a used one.
That was the price for a used one. I recently saw a NIB hasbro one on ebay uk for £45.
I got 2xtoilet paper rolls for free and taped it onto my launcher with some batteries taped inside for counter-balance. Then glued high quality paper around the roll cut perfectly and bought spray paint and gloss coat to finish it all up.

Total cost: $4.50 AUD Grin