Recent Beyblade Purchases

YAY my wyborg Uncertain and Wolborg ms came today Grin
last thing i bought was a stadium (forgot name) dracieal and another blade i forget the name of but it all came in a pack
The order which I had given to an eBay merchant has arrived and the package contains:
Driger MS(I am a Driger Fan)
Phantom Fox MS(Good Bit Protector Mold)
Advance Eterner(Eternal Ring will be good for my Wolborg MS)
RB Act 3(Dark Green Advance Striker AR a Chain Attacker CWD and a Metal Change CoreGrin )
i bought a pegasus DX set from toywiz on monday and its already thus. and they still havent shipped it from what i could tell. it says pre order ships sept. for this and its already october and they didnt ship it yet! geez do they normally take this long?
(Oct. 03, 2008  3:01 AM)beymasterkai Wrote: i bought a pegasus DX set from toywiz on monday and its already thus. and they still havent shipped it from what i could tell. it says pre order ships sept. for this and its already october and they didnt ship it yet! geez do they normally take this long?

Don't use Toywiz...ever.
(Oct. 03, 2008  3:01 AM)beymasterkai Wrote: i bought a pegasus DX set from toywiz on monday and its already thus. and they still havent shipped it from what i could tell. it says pre order ships sept. for this and its already october and they didnt ship it yet! geez do they normally take this long?

I can second Evan on not using Toywiz.
Also if you're living in the UK, prepare for some big-carp customs charges.
Yes, and they will change this item's status to "Pre-Order ships October" soon.

It depends when they receive their monthly new stock.
they don't work on tuesday's. My business with them has been pretty good. (thankfully)
I orderd a leo starter (bull was out of stock) and a peagasis booster. I will be ordering 2 HMS random boosters act 1
(Oct. 03, 2008  10:51 PM)bpappas95 Wrote: I orderd a leo starter (bull was out of stock) and a peagasis booster. I will be ordering 2 HMS random boosters act 1

Cancel your order!

Leo starter and Pegasis booster have the same Track and Bottom.
I bought a takara groffolyon off of ebay for a dollar!
just got a takara master dragoon and griffoloyon for 99 cents off ebay!..nd won!
Bought 4 HMS Limited Act 3 for approximately $ 3,5 each and a Draciel MS for $1,5 from ebay, however, the shipping costs me about $30 for all of them Confused
I've bought a few blades off brad, and I just bought Pegasis 105 and a wolf 105
(Oct. 04, 2008  6:09 PM)Shadow Wrote: I've bought a few blades off brad, and I just bought Pegasis 105 and a wolf 105

Do you know that you're missing the new and interesting parts of wolf and take the bad wheel and the parts you already have instead?
Bought a BBA Balancer.
Finally, I have War Lion once again!
i just won this GEM!!!!! i am soooo happy!!!! lol http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../h61458734 Eee $) Grin XD
(Oct. 05, 2008  3:36 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: i just won this GEM!!!!! i am soooo happy!!!! lol http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../h61458734 Eee $) Grin XD

congrats, i got one of these as well Grin
Just bought a MFB Attack Stadium & a Shooter Grip

EDIT: Everything i ordered came today Tongue_out
Mine and Gekiryu's stuff has arrived.

[Image: DSCF0191.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0193.jpg]

obviously we're not gonna keep everything. Full list looks like : -
1 Gabriel (white)
12 Phantom Fox Ms
2 Bloody Devil
2 Aero Knight
12 Advance Eterner
13 Advance Striker
6 Dark Leopard
20 Wolborg MS
10 Saint 5 Random boosters
6 Sniper scopes
1 Spring trigger piece
6 Blue grip pieces
2 Rubber trigger grips (blue)
10 Bitbeast boosters
1 Customize launcher (plastic gen)
10 engine gears
1 Stadium (including 2 dual launchers and a wybern DJ,Driger ms,dragoon ms and gaia dragoon ms)
dam thats alot of stuff lol
lucky :-[ how much did all of that cost you??
(Oct. 07, 2008  8:45 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: lucky :-[ how much did all of that cost you??

You really REALLY don't want to know.

Even I looked at the cost and never want to see that many zeros again.
(Oct. 07, 2008  8:48 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  8:45 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: lucky :-[ how much did all of that cost you??

You really REALLY don't want to know.

Even I looked at the cost and never want to see that many zeros again.

you gotta be joking! i dont think it would have cost that much, maby like 4-5 hundred ? $) lol