Recent Beyblade Purchases

Stop posting like that, post it in Special Customizations.
(May. 16, 2011  11:23 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Stop posting like that, post it in Special Customizations.
naah..for fun dude..take it easy man....i did post to repaint thread yaknow..
Hmm, purchased F: D, L Drago, Wolf, and Sagittario (all pre-HWS beys, can't think of the parts they come with right now) from wwqqyang.

Also, bought a BB-01 Pegasus for $5USD including shipping on eBay Eee

Getting my pre-HWS collecting started!
I woke up today to a delivery right at my door:

[Image: dscn1548i.jpg]

What could be inside?!

6 BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX sets.
(May. 17, 2011  4:12 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Hmm, purchased F: D, L Drago, Wolf, and Sagittario (all pre-HWS beys, can't think of the parts they come with right now) from wwqqyang.

Also, bought a BB-01 Pegasus for $5USD including shipping on eBay Eee

Getting my pre-HWS collecting started!

I JELLY. From whom?
Also just got Dark Cancer CH120SF FOR FREE!!!
Thanks yet again Swagbucks. Wink
Dragoon MS Tournament Prize Blue, Silver and Gold
My Meteo L Drago finally came in. Still waiting for the damn beyblaster.

Kei I will buy your old one, my mom made me give mine to my 6 year old cousin.
(May. 17, 2011  6:58 PM)Kei Wrote: I woke up today to a delivery right at my door:

[Image: dscn1548i.jpg]

What could be inside?!

Lies, that was supposed to be a new Buzz Lightyear. It is written on the box, I do not want to have false hopes.
hahah That's funny it is a Buzz Lightyear box.

And Dekailo, why 6 Big Bang Pegasis DX Sets o.o, As far I'm concerned I would only need.

I recently bought a Galaxy DX Set, a Screw Capricorne and a L-Drago 100F
(May. 18, 2011  1:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Lies, that was supposed to be a new Buzz Lightyear. It is written on the box, I do not want to have false hopes.

Ahahaha, I was wondering what the box was originally used for.
(May. 17, 2011  10:47 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Dragoon MS Tournament Prize Blue, Silver and Gold

want to see its pictures too..EeeEeeEee
wonder if you bought okinawam's one?the 900usd one???
No, there was a YJA item that ended recently, which had all three of those beys. That is where I think JR got them from. Also, I'm very jealous of the blue one, love that blue version of DGMS!

Now, I got a couple of packages today! Took the photo with my laptop, so it isn't the best quality. Can't be bothered getting the camera XD
The List:
- 3x L Drago Destroy (2 are for me, 1 for my cousin)
- Yellow Gaia Dragoon
- Black Draciel S
- Red Dranzer S
- Dranzer MS (Sono Kong)
- Yellow Dranzer MF
- Blue Dranzer MF
- Black Dragoon MF
- Red Driger V2
- Blue Flash Leopard
- Blizzard Orthos
(May. 18, 2011  8:21 AM)BeyFan Wrote: No, there was a YJA item that ended recently, which had all three of those beys. That is where I think JR got them from. Also, I'm very jealous of the blue one, love that blue version of DGMS!

Now, I got a couple of packages today! Took the photo with my laptop, so it isn't the best quality. Can't be bothered getting the camera XD
The List:
- 3x L Drago Destroy (2 are for me, 1 for my cousin)
- Yellow Gaia Dragoon
- Black Draciel S
- Red Dranzer S
- Dranzer MS (Sono Kong)
- Yellow Dranzer MF
- Blue Dranzer MF
- Black Dragoon MF
- Red Driger V2
- Blue Flash Leopard
- Blizzard Orthos
nice purchases..want to see your updated beyblade collection too..Eee
assembling them?
(May. 17, 2011  10:47 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Dragoon MS Tournament Prize Blue, Silver and Gold

Nice war jr tiger, I lost.
(May. 18, 2011  9:14 AM)benjohadi Wrote: nice purchases..want to see your updated beyblade collection too..Eee
assembling them?
Yeah, I will be assembling them all (except for one L Drago Destroy). Hopefully I'll have new photos of all my collection up tomorrow or Friday.
(May. 18, 2011  2:33 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  9:14 AM)benjohadi Wrote: nice purchases..want to see your updated beyblade collection too..Eee
assembling them?
Yeah, I will be assembling them all (except for one L Drago Destroy). Hopefully I'll have new photos of all my collection up tomorrow or Friday.

nice..gonna see yours..your collection might be no.2 after JR-tiger..XD
i wont be updating my collection until july or so.. T.T my bad.. Unhappy
Hahaha, nah...I think JR_Tiger's is still better then mine. Hopefully I will have everything that Oki has for me soon!
(May. 18, 2011  2:42 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Hahaha, nah...I think JR_Tiger's is still better then mine. Hopefully I will have everything that Oki has for me soon!

hmm..smelling nice hot beys coming...hmm..what bey??EeeEeeEeeEee
or you wanna give surprise later...hahah
Some nice HMS stuff coming...and some rare plastics. One I will say is, I'll be getting a red and a black Gaia Dragoon. Which means I'll have all the colours that Gaia Dragoon is available in. Which isn't something I ever set out to do, lol.
OMG..thats nice man...post it out later...any more random booster?
Just bought bb 109 beat lynx it cost me 50 dollars on ebay
now i have to wait a week Unhappy
(May. 18, 2011  3:00 PM)Guardian Wrote: Just bought bb 109 beat lynx it cost me 50 dollars on ebay
now i have to wait a week Unhappy

Dude, I bought like three bb-109's for that price.
(May. 18, 2011  2:58 PM)benjohadi Wrote: OMG..thats nice man...post it out later...any more random booster?
Yeah, still have more random booster beys coming.
(May. 18, 2011  4:37 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  2:58 PM)benjohadi Wrote: OMG..thats nice man...post it out later...any more random booster?
Yeah, still have more random booster beys coming.

beys or unopened ?