Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just ordered Big Bang DX set. Is there somthing wrong with the black stadium?
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:08 PM)Kaioken Wrote: Just ordered Big Bang DX set. Is there somthing wrong with the black stadium?

Apparently it can melt and the texture is "completely" different, however it is the same material as every other Attack Type BeyStadium ... It should be fine.
Today I picked up a "Duotron" Launcher that came with a Storm Capricorn and Earth Virgo!. The Duotron is great! It no longer feels like im blading by myself, even though I still am!
Bought Tsubasa Tin with Earth Eagle and Dranzer V still waiting for them after 4 weeks Angry Bought Pisces the other day.
Counter Leone yesterday. I bought a Hasbro Metallic Red String Launcher a few weeks ago, but it broke almost instantly and after attempting to fix it, was forced to return it. I never found a repacement. Double frownyface.
(Apr. 22, 2011  1:25 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I got the shipping confirmation on my Basalt and BB-107! Soon I can actually contribute to the beyblade customizations forum since I have most of the basics of MFB! YES! Plus, I ordered Rush delivery, so it will arrive tomorrow.

That. It arrived yesterday. The only problem? One of my beylaunchers broke 5 battles after getting this. ;_; And the other is unraveling at the top (Center cord breaking free of outer shell cord).
(Apr. 23, 2011  9:20 PM)toatanu Wrote: Counter Leone yesterday. I bought a Hasbro Metallic Red String Launcher a few weeks ago, but it broke almost instantly and after attempting to fix it, was forced to return it. I never found a repacement. Double frownyface.

Mine broke just yesterday. Turns out the string unraveled so close to the place where it's held in that I didn't see it, and yanked the string out when it broke in 2.
Managed to nab a NIB Hasbro Dranzer F from Ebay UK 10 mins after it had been listed for £9.50. It arrived today; I pretty much have all the plastic beyblades I want now.
I just got this today!
Random Booster 9
Galeon 2 (Black) (prize)
Trygator (Green Jungle)
Trygle 2 (Orange Sunshine)

Random Booster 10
Killer Eagle (Blizzard Blue) (prize)
Rushing Boar (Green Field)
Death Gargoyle (Burnt Red)

Random Booster 11
Crab Diver (Orange-red) (prize)
Orca Diver (Ultramarine)
Manta Diver (White)

Random Booster 12
Appollon (Light Yellow) (prize)
Venus (Violet)
Poseidon (Blue)
(Apr. 24, 2011  1:44 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: I just got this today!
Random Booster 9
Galeon 2 (Black) (prize)
Trygator (Green Jungle)
Trygle 2 (Orange Sunshine)

Random Booster 10
Killer Eagle (Blizzard Blue) (prize)
Rushing Boar (Green Field)
Death Gargoyle (Burnt Red)

Random Booster 11
Crab Diver (Orange-red) (prize)
Orca Diver (Ultramarine)
Manta Diver (White)

Random Booster 12
Appollon (Light Yellow) (prize)
Venus (Violet)
Poseidon (Blue)

nice purchases...i want to see them...EeeEee
They were two lots on YJA. Went for just over 8000yen. Good price IMO. I would've gotten the RB9s, but I already have them XD
Just got Counter Leone Metal Masters version. Which is odd because MM hasent come out yet... It has Hasbro and Wbba sticker on it. And the parts are exacty perfect and exactly the same as Metal Fusion. Pics will be posted soon
Thanks, too bad it doesn't have stickers. But, I can easily get them Smile
Just ordered LDrago Destroy F:S From Akirasdaddy
(Apr. 23, 2011  10:06 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Managed to nab a NIB Hasbro Dranzer F from Ebay UK 10 mins after it had been listed for £9.50. It arrived today; I pretty much have all the plastic beyblades I want now.

There's a few Dranzer's NIB on ebay that I need but can't afford just yet Crying

Just bought a Thermal Pisces hasbro version that I can now battle with Eee I hope I had a few pound spare to cover for it though Pinching_eyes_2
Just won a lot on ebay..consist of two hasbro appolon,red dranzer g,blue dragoon g,dranzer v2..wolborg ms,advance striker and advance averazer..
Yesterday I had bought a Rock Leone 145WB.
Got a Hyper Aquario yesterday Grin
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
My son just got BBP, but he's kinda sad cause the final drive isn't working properly, instead of getting a boost it slows down and wobbles. Unhappy
Just got a Meteo L Drago from my local Toys 'R' Us today. Yep, that's right. Toys 'R' Us.