Recent Beyblade Purchases

Yeah I probably would so Dont tell me .......o.()
i recently got these Grin should come tommorowbb-49 ANGLE COMPASS 5GBP
BEY HARD TYPE BOX
LAUNCHER RUBBER
- pegasis libra burn cancer
PERSEUS RESHUFFLE
L DRAGO RESHUFFLE
grip support
pisces
virgo
aries

and got random hasbro beys
inferno sag
counter leone
revup launcher

Grin
Nice. Looks Pretty Good.

I'm going on a Spending Spree soon after making like $500 Selling some stuff on Ebay.... Im putting like $350 Into Bank/Shares and Keep $150 to Feed my Addiction. $150 doesnt sound like Much but Check this.

Sort of Off topic so Its in a Spoiler.

Not bad if you ask me.
Just bought a Mint Galaxy Saggitario 145CS [RBV6] for £4. Unpainted Galaxy wheel is really awesome. Bought it from a friend Grin. Tomorrow i'm going to buy his NIP TT Killer Beafowl for £4, i said Killer Beafowl isn't rare, Sonokong ver. are Everywhere. With that, my Beycarrier can't hold anymore of my excess parts Unhappy
Love that Bey So Much I got it in one of my 2 RBV6's I mean Unpainted Galaxy, sweet Saggitario Recoulour, 145 and Purple CS How could you not Love it?
You got it for a Good Price. Killer Beafowl looks So Good Uncustomized.
Got a Screw Capricorne and a Random Booster vol.6 (Galaxy Sagittario 145CS) from my nearby (major) toy store.

Even Philippines is ahead of America...
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:21 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Love that Bey So Much I got it in one of my 2 RBV6's I mean Unpainted Galaxy, sweet Saggitario Recoulour, 145 and Purple CS How could you not Love it?
You got it for a Good Price. Killer Beafowl looks So Good Uncustomized.

Purple CS ? T____T
I really want a cyan or pink CS hahaha.

And I finally bought a Basalt Horogium from dimsum ! W00t.
It's A clear Purple. It looks good.
Here in the Philippines we have marked RB's so you know the pruzes bey its cool but it eruins the fun
On Topic: i got Hell KerbecksBD45DS for about 500 php and a random booster with Killer Beafowl
Here in the Philippines we have marked RB's so you know the pruzes bey its cool but it eruins the fun
On Topic: i got Hell KerbecksBD45DS for about 500 php and a random booster with Killer Beafowl
EDIT WTH? i keeps double posting.
Look what came today Grin

Where'd you get the 2 hasbro Driger S? They're pretty hard to find.
I just got a
-My second Meteo LDrago LW105LF
-Pre-HWS Pieces DF145BS
-My second Basalt Horoguium 145WD

BTW all of that costed me my magnacore and a Tornado Herculeo
I just bought my first proper stadium for some Perth tournaments that we plan on running in the near future (hopefully) & it came with a meteo L-drago just as a little side bonus.
So, my girlfriend bought me Vulcan Horuseus 145 D. It came in today. She entertained herself for a good hour with the bubble wrap.
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:28 AM)greimatter Wrote: So, my girlfriend bought me Vulcan Horuseus 145 D. It came in today. She entertained herself for a good hour with the bubble wrap.

What a nice girlfriend. Haha. I would have just waited for the Random Booster 7 to come out.
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:28 AM)greimatter Wrote: So, my girlfriend bought me Vulcan Horuseus 145 D. It came in today. She entertained herself for a good hour with the bubble wrap.

... An hour? It felt like ten minutes!
Just bought a Mint NIB Dragoon MS (Hasbro) for only £60 (about $100) Tongue_out I hope it arrives tomorrow...
I just got a evil gemiose is it any good?
It's alright. DF145 is on par with 145 for stamina and FS is good for destabilisers.
just bought fang leone,preordered l drago destroy,and bought BBP DX set,all from plamoya
(Apr. 20, 2011  9:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's alright. DF145 is on par with 145 for stamina and FS is good for destabilisers.
Gemios can also be used as a subsititute for Horuseus in Vulcan combos.
just bought an earth virgo well about 2 weeks ago but i didnt post i needed and earth and a gb145 Tongue_out