Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Apr. 16, 2011  9:43 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: The Pre Order of LDD cost more, and Sapphire Pegasis costs less then one of there hasbro customizers.

EDIT: The reasons why I bought it was because I need another RF, 85 is godly for attack and Pegasis is well, a good wheel.

just out of interest how much did it all cost?
Counting shipping, the expensive LDD, and the other things, a total of all my money, which is $81.10. My birthday is coming up, so around 120 dollars in coming to me, and I plan to get a cheap beyblade belt, the holster, karbiner grip, and grip holster.
That's quite a lot. I think you should have bought from elsewhere. You can get the whole of the BB-96 set from dimsum for close to what you paid for that Pegasis 85RF. Also the stadium probably would have been cheaper elsewhere too. Especially if you used YJA. I've also never really seen the point in spending lots of money on a pre order of something that may not be useful at all. Haven't pre ordered anything in a while. Also pre order prices are quite extortionist. Wait a month or two and the price will go down tons.
YJA is not a good thing for me, and I can not convert my money at all, and L Drago Destroy is my name in the first place. My mom, who uses her credit card, doesn't actually trust much selllers.
Why exactly would your Mom choose to trust one of the most expensive sellers out there anyway when there are much better more trusted sellers out there?
Probably best not to criticize, though, yes that is one outrageous price.
I said I can't convert money, so I can not buy dimsun2s
Paypal does it for you. Smile
Plus dimsum2u accepts other currencies too ...
Flame Libra at Kmart.
Just as long it is equal to how much he is asking.
Bought a Screw Capricorne for $10.
Is this my re-introduction to Beyblades ? Maybe ... (plus I have some money now so I can buy some stuff). :]
YES!!!!!! blah Please. I am begging you.

You are one of the Few Bladers that are 15 or over in Melbourne......
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:29 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why exactly would your Mom choose to trust one of the most expensive sellers out there anyway when there are much better more trusted sellers out there?

Honestly, I'm in the same situation. My family doesn't like using Paypal, so they try to avoid eBay, etc. and go on to sites like Toywiz and Amazon to buy me my beys. And I was forced to order something awesome like BB-107 from them, and it was their pre-order which was supposed to have arrived this month and been shipped to me. Tired So it's a pretty big problem with all of those cautious parents out there.
My parents just Leave it to me. I make my own Ebay Account. I manage my Debit Card. I manage my Paypal.

I buy my Stuff with out the Need of Asking first. I am even going to Try YJA Smile

Lucky you.
Anyways got a grip rubber. That thing is kinda awesome.
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:02 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:29 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why exactly would your Mom choose to trust one of the most expensive sellers out there anyway when there are much better more trusted sellers out there?

Honestly, I'm in the same situation. My family doesn't like using Paypal, so they try to avoid eBay, etc. and go on to sites like Toywiz and Amazon to buy me my beys. And I was forced to order something awesome like BB-107 from them, and it was their pre-order which was supposed to have arrived this month and been shipped to me. Tired So it's a pretty big problem with all of those cautious parents out there.

Its actually pretty Funny because Paypal is safer than them Charging Straight from Your credit Card.
I know, but try to convince my parents. They're as stubborn as a brick wall, and this one can't be taken down. I've tried. They only use Paypal when necessary, and even as a guest so they enter all the info each time. I wish I could just get my own Paypal account and be allowed to buy stuff for myself... ;_;
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:54 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: YES!!!!!! blah Please. I am begging you.

You are one of the Few Bladers that are 15 or over in Melbourne......

It feels good to be buying stuff already. (:
Basalt Horogium will be next; need to do some catching up. T___T
Maybe Big Bang Pegasis if I can find it cheap. >>

(Apr. 17, 2011  12:07 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I buy my Stuff with out the Need of Asking first. I am even going to Try YJA Smile

This is what I had and still have today.
But it's a bad thing since you lose track of how much you exactly spend since it just comes directly from the credit card. >>
And gosh; YJA is a killer. D:
I just use Paypal balance nowadays.
Haha My Debit Card is Good. I can only use as Much as I put on it Otherwise I Cant buy Anything.
Its Exactly Paypal Credit XD.

Also Grab a Fang leone before BBP. W2D is Pretty Good Stamina, Fang is Arguably best Right Attack MW ATM.

Yep Basalt is a Necessary to every Blader.

Who'd you get Screw Capri $10 from?
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:34 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Haha My Debit Card is Good. I can only use as Much as I put on it Otherwise I Cant buy Anything.
Its Exactly Paypal Credit XD.

Also Grab a Fang leone before BBP. W2D is Pretty Good Stamina, Fang is Arguably best Right Attack MW ATM.

Yep Basalt is a Necessary to every Blader.

Who'd you get Screw Capri $10 from?

They are easily found on Ebay at this price.
Haha. Finally got me a Dragon Bite Strike Double Pack Smile It cost me 1 Hour and a Half of Being my Little Bro's Servant Smile Pretty good if you Ask me.
Ha Beyblade will make you do anything to get it!
BTW For me I Got my Flame Byxis and Meteo L Drago, Waiting for my Hell Kerbecs to come.
Yep I was willing to Feed all Pets Morning and Night. Sweep the Garage. Dishwasher for 2 Nights. I was so desperate.
(Apr. 18, 2011  8:33 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Yep I was willing to Feed all Pets Morning and Night. Sweep the Garage. Dishwasher for 2 Nights. I was so desperate.

I bet you'd just about kill yourself if I told you I bought mine for 40% off...