Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just bought BB-98 [Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set] for £35 at my local shop Grin
My first purchases for a really, really long time:

[Image: ydd2c.png]

Bemoaning the ugliness of the red Grip Support on my White Launcher Grip. ; . ;
Just got back from Toys R Us. Picked up a Legend Night Virgo and a Legend Torch Aries. Also the Super Vortex Battle set because it was on sale.
Nice, the Night wheel is a decent substitute for earth in defense.
The little redeliver for my Meteo came today! That means it's coming tomorrow!!!! YES. Now if only I could buy beys with Paypal myself... I would have bought 3 RBV9's all preweighed to get Hell Herucleo 100XF, Vulcan Hologium BD145RS, and Tornado Horuseus 130RSF in each.
just got myself a white g revolition grip with black rubber for the grip..
wanted that grip for a long time..
I dont know much about Plastic/HMS's But they look Beastly!
I was happy to find the customer recolour of Spark Dragon MS, don't like the colours that it usually comes in.
got this beyblade with okinawamTS..
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k129924597
one for me and for my friend.. Smile
metal cross arm beyblade...
It's called a beyblade but it really isn't one. At all. Anyway recently I bought the Earth Cancer DF145ES from BB-60 so I can finally do some stamina testing. Also I like the look of the blue cancer quite a lot.
suppose to be a transforming beyblade..never know what it is until i receive them later...
in pictures,it seem can become a beyblade...but more like a bdaman..but look nice for collection..Smile
I just got a Gravity Perseus AD145 WD, it just knew that Gravity doesn't looks bad at all, which was my early conclusion.
I just received my new Big bang pegasis DX set and for those of you who are wondering I got it off of Ebay
Woo! Just won a NIB Hasbro Wolborg 2 on ebay. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...fresh=true
(Apr. 15, 2011  9:49 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Woo! Just won a NIB Hasbro Wolborg 2 on ebay. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...fresh=true

Ah nice one! I was eye-ing it up myself but decided against it, as I saw another one newly listed.
Just picked up a Dark Bull and an Earth Eagle blade. I'm just throwing money at this... I cant help it!
(Apr. 14, 2011  10:14 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: The little redeliver for my Meteo came today! That means it's coming tomorrow!!!! YES. Now if only I could buy beys with Paypal myself... I would have bought 3 RBV9's all preweighed to get Hell Herucleo 100XF, Vulcan Hologium BD145RS, and Tornado Horuseus 130RSF in each.

Meteo arrived! It's so pretty... And finally, I can get my MF LLD 100RF to be at its full potential! My Vulcan still KO's Meteo like it's nothing though...
Recieved my BB-01 pegasis and random booster blade. However they sent me Galaxy Cancer instead of Galaxy Saggitario which is very annoying since I only bought it for the CS. Sent him a message though so it sold be fine.
Well, I got a Sapphire Pegasis 85RF, an TT attack, and an preordered LDD.
Guessing that cost a lot from Toywiz. I know since you called it sapphire Pegasis which only Toywiz uses since it's not the real name of it at all. And their tendancy to give blades stupid names.
The Pre Order of LDD cost more, and Sapphire Pegasis costs less then one of there hasbro customizers.

EDIT: The reasons why I bought it was because I need another RF, 85 is godly for attack and Pegasis is well, a good wheel.
I purchased BB-107 BBP DX set and I will purcase 2x Random Booster vol.7 and one L Drago Destroy F : S