Recent Beyblade Purchases

Black Rock Aries came today. It's sooo cool Pinching_eyes_2
Got two Random Booster Vol. 6's from my local small-time store (which the prices there are CHEAPER than EVEN dimsum2u and AkirasDaddy!) and got Burn Escolpio 100RF and.......Killer Beafowl UW145EWD! Yay!
5 each of RF CS RS SD PD D JB WB RSF buttoms..
and 5 of 100 track from Sonokong Customer service
I got Bull 145S and a Metallic Blue Beylauncher recently.
(Mar. 23, 2011  2:48 PM)garion Wrote: 5 each of RF CS RS SD PD D JB WB RSF buttoms..

How do you get it from Sonokong? Also, whats the price of each?
Meteo l drago
2X s. Pegasis
Woot 7 RFs!!!!
Basalt Horogium 145WD and Flame Byxis 230WD
(Mar. 23, 2011  3:16 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  2:48 PM)garion Wrote: 5 each of RF CS RS SD PD D JB WB RSF buttoms..

How do you get it from Sonokong? Also, whats the price of each?

my friend in korea...
he ordered from sonokong customer service
they are able to order parts but juss only buttom and tracks....
but they cannot order much it has limitation....

around 20000 won
Dark Wolf and Poison Serpant

I can probabaly make an awsome attack combo with them.
Is there supposed to be a sarcasm note at the end of this? O.o. haha
No you Cannot, Dark is the Worst Metal Wheel, And Maybe DF145 is the Only useful Parts. But there are MANY more that are better. Poison Serpent Also Sucks as SD Is the Only good part, and The Poison Wheel Creates too much recoil. (P.S There is not useful attack Parts with it) You Should Of just gone with Storm Aquario and Poison Serpent Out of the List you Made. As those two are the Best you could of got.
EDIT: I LOL'ed when you said you got these as you are available to get much better beys and you choose to get the two CARP BEYS!!
Recently traded my Broken Earth Metal Wheel for a Storm Metal Wheel. xD. Also, just bought a Perfect Condition for battling RF for 1 GBP, which is about 1.5 USD? Found a Storm Capricorne M145 while walking home. Smile. No Quake tip Unhappy . I want it to Jumpz
today i got dark bull and rock leone

did you know if you have a legend code for example 259-5417-7996-845 you can turn it into 25954177996845---
you can turn it into others as well
i got like 6 different codes but dont try i used all of them
By found it do you mean like on a road somewhere? If so that's a lucky find.
(Mar. 23, 2011  6:35 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: No you Cannot, Dark is the Worst Metal Wheel, And Maybe DF145 is the Only useful Parts. But there are MANY more that are better. Poison Serpent Also Sucks as SD Is the Only good part, and The Poison Wheel Creates too much recoil. (P.S There is not useful attack Parts with it) You Should Of just gone with Storm Aquario and Poison Serpent Out of the List you Made. As those two are the Best you could of got.
EDIT: I LOL'ed when you said you got these as you are available to get much better beys and you choose to get the two CARP BEYS!!

FS - Decent part
Wolf - Decent stamina spin time
DF145 still top tier stamina although I guess the list needs to be updated.
SD - Good
Serpent -Very good stamina spin time
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:58 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Just won a couple of auctions.

Black Dragoon V2:
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k131865595

A bey lot, but the ones I really wanted from it are the purple Gaia Dragoon, Dranzer GT, Spike Lizard, and Dragoon V:
http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b121430849

Crazy good deal on the Gunmetal Dragoon V2.
UltraBlader, who are you talking to?

I was thinking along the lines of:

Poison

Wolf

DF145

SD
--------------------------

Before anymore people complain to me about my "bad choices", I will be actually get Storm Aquario and Storm Pegi some other top tiers next week at the start of April within the first week it should be delivared.

Also I bought a PTW Stadium and another attack stadium.
Along the lines of what? I was listing the useful parts they have. I was talking to thefusionruler.
Got the following yesterday

Poison Serpent
Hyper Aquario
Rev-Up Launcher

I'm pleased with my purchase(trying to get as many different fusion wheels as I can)
Wow, nice steal. Was it an auction? And what did you pay?
I finally found a Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix at my Walgreens.
(Mar. 23, 2011  9:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Along the lines of what? I was listing the useful parts they have. I was talking to thefusionruler.

Yeah, I know, I was just saying roughly the Bey I will use to get some spin time and a bit of attack but because SD I think it will get a lot of recoil.
Poison is terrible and should not be used at all for anything. Except for the worst combo ever.
I would like to ask a question about the Poison Serpent Track which is SW145, When I use this track I always take off the attack/defense fangs which gives it improvement. Can some one test out whether the 145 with the stairs is better or the SW145 with out the fangs.