Recent Beyblade Purchases

to day I bought legend cyber pegasus! get out
Just some red metal faces.

Legendary 4, those were my two first beys....
Today, with a super big thank you to momotarou, I got bb-32.
It's a pain in my butt to get it locally, but I finally have it Smile
All from Dimsum.

BB-08 Booster Leone 105F - FINALLY I am United with a Leone.
BB-66 Red Metal Faces
BB-69 Poison Serpant.

I just went out to Get Leone. But every Purchase I get I get a Pack of Metal Faces so I thought I would get RED ones This time.
I also just got Poison Serpant for Collection Purchases and I LOVE How Poison Serpant Looks.
just won this..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...MEWAX%3AIT
finally got myself a gigars...gonna resell the rest..
any body have iea in what would be the ultimate frostic dranzer,wing attacker and driger v worth of?
i have Bought a recent byxis and a Libra Pre HWS
and some BB-81 and BB-84 x2
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:33 AM)benjohadi Wrote: just won this..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...MEWAX%3AIT
finally got myself a gigars...gonna resell the rest..
any body have iea in what would be the ultimate frostic dranzer,wing attacker and driger v worth of?

Wouldn't expect too much for a Driger V. Wouldn't have any clue about Wing Attacker. And I don't think that is Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, I think it is actually a Bistool.
owh..doesnt really know how do ultimate frostic dranzer looks like..just know that the color are the same..is bistool worth it to sell?
thanks?and what is the other black bey others than the galeon?
The one below Driger V is Knight Dranzer, have no clue what beyblade is the one below Galeon. Also, Bistool and Ultimate Frostic Dranzer aren't the same colour. Bistool is like an aqua colour, while UFD is closer to a blue. You can see the colour of UFD in my collection post, cause I have one.

As for Bistool's worth, I have no idea. It is a beyblade that was quite useful, but there aren't many people out there that would buy it because of its competitive worth. PM Ultrablader, as he would have a much better idea about its worth then I would.

Just thought I'd add this. I built the Cyber Pegasus 105F and Midnight Bull 125SF that I bought yesterday:
Threw on a Galaxy Pegasus facebolt sticker on the Cyber Pegasus cause I think it looks better. Midnight Bull has my Takara Dark Bull facebolt sticker on it. I don't like the stickers that Hasbro beys come with.
i bought other basalt, and pixis
also i ordered metal face from ebay and i will recieved about this thursday

p.s i m pretty sure basalt still will be evil even when 4D bey come out
Just bought a Gun Metallic Metal Face and Earth Metal Wheel for 1.50 USD Smile
Just purchased Hell Kerbecs, Ray Gil booster, 3 segment launcher, and grip rubber from a location Momo told me about. If you're reading this Momo, thanks!
Decided to open one of the Dragoon Vs (red version) that I got earlier this week. Going to be keeping one.
Woo guess what I just bought
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Libra 100D
Pegasis 85RF
Burn Cancer 90WD
Came with 2 MF's
(Mar. 06, 2011  9:23 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Decided to open one of the Dragoon Vs (red version) that I got earlier this week. Going to be keeping one.

It looks amazing. <3
Can't wait to get my red and silver ones. (:
(Mar. 06, 2011  9:23 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Decided to open one of the Dragoon Vs (red version) that I got earlier this week. Going to be keeping one.
I like it ! I think I have most of the dragoon plastic version even the extremely rare ones, that's the one I don't have it yet
(must get it at all cost...lol)
Is the silver one NIB? I'm getting a silver version in a bey lot. Also, I find that my Dragoon V2 (red) looks better Wink
just won this one with oki..
http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http...b118506662
yeeaa..cyber dragoon battle spec.
luckily beyfan posted this on yja before...
nice clear gaia dragoon beyfan...
Just got this goodies! Smile Today is a good day!!!
Random Booster 5
Draciel S (Dark Mirror) (prize)
Random Booster 6
Wolborg 2 (Gold-yellow) (prize)
Beybooster S
Gaia Dragoon (Yellow) (Secret)
Man that Gold Wolborg 2 looks amazing.
So jelous of you,JR tiger.
But I might get an uriel2 soon Grin as well as lot of other really nice staff i already paied for but i m waiting for the shipping
(Mar. 06, 2011  9:57 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: So jelous of you,JR tiger.
But I might get an uriel2 soon Grin as well as lot of other really nice staff i already paied for but i m waiting for the shipping
Thanks man!!! I have more to come some very extremely rare Colo coro limited editions.