Recent Beyblade Purchases

I'd cancel if I were you... unless you want them to stall and see if they get then stuff which they might not even get. Happened to me when I tried ordering a necklace for my friend.
kk, i sent them an email, now i need to find out where i can get 2 random boosters and a stadiums :c
Yahoo Japan Auctions has them floating around.
(Aug. 25, 2008  4:16 AM)Brye Wrote: Uncertain im really confused with yja.
Read this topic yet?
http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-4.html
Just got an Unopened Driger F off Ebay for £3.20 with p&p! Bargain!

(moved this from the 'recent purchases' topic)
yeah, i read that. now i just want orca diver/flash leopard so i dont think i need to use yja
If it's just those 2, then just hunt them down on Ebay. They pop up every now and then.
Recently bought Takara Driger V2, Dranzer V2 and Dragoon V2
(Aug. 24, 2008  11:43 PM)Kei Wrote: Just picked up my MOJ lot a few hours ago!

[Image: mojlotww9.th.jpg]

I got THREE Dragoon MS UV's in those 5 Saint Beasts Boosters btw

Man, what was final price on that lot? like shipping plus customs.
Looks F'n sweet.
(Aug. 25, 2008  2:37 PM)Blue Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2008  11:43 PM)Kei Wrote: Just picked up my MOJ lot a few hours ago!

[Image: mojlotww9.th.jpg]

I got THREE Dragoon MS UV's in those 5 Saint Beasts Boosters btw

Man, what was final price on that lot? like shipping plus customs.
Looks F'n sweet.

The final total for EVERYTHING, was 25,079 yen. The shipping was 7500 (EMS). Pretty expensive, but I am happy. Waiting until some more of the MFB's were released probably would have saved me some money, but whatever, at least I have the ones pictured there.
Man I'm afraid how much shipping is gonna cost for me Uncertain

But my 5 RBA2s came in. I'm satisfied:

+Sea Dragon (Came complete) 2x
+Spring Core 1x
+Circle Upper 2x
+Metal Change Core 1x
+Grip-Flat Core (UM) 1x (I have the Green AR already for I have a complete DGMSUV)
+Circle Wide 1x
+Seagon Attacker 1x
+CWD Defense Ring 1x

That gives me a total of four 17 g WDs and one of them weighs 17.6 grams which is .2 grams heavier than my other two from today Smile
Just bought leo and pegasus, if only i could get another beyblade for 5 dollars including shipping XD
Just ordered DEMS, Advance Averazer, Advance Guardian, Sea Drake, Einstein MS, and Thunder Serpent (is this one any good?) off of Ebay yesterday, shipped today. 8-11 day delivery, supposedly. Can't wait for my first HMS Smile
(Aug. 24, 2008  11:43 PM)Kei Wrote: I got THREE Dragoon MS UV's in those 5 Saint Beasts Boosters btw

The three saint beasts boosters gave you an amazing haul.

(Aug. 26, 2008  2:28 AM)G Wrote: But my 5 RBA2s came in. I'm satisfied:

+Sea Dragon (Came complete) 2x
+Spring Core 1x
+Circle Upper 2x
+Metal Change Core 1x
+Grip-Flat Core (UM) 1x (I have the Green AR already for I have a complete DGMSUV)
+Circle Wide 1x
+Seagon Attacker 1x
+CWD Defense Ring 1x

That gives me a total of four 17 g WDs and one of them weighs 17.6 grams which is .2 grams heavier than my other two from today Smile

This was another great haul. Would have been awesome if you had of gotten one more MS UV core.

(Aug. 29, 2008  3:01 AM)Elmo Wrote: Just ordered DEMS, Advance Averazer, Advance Guardian, Sea Drake, Einstein MS, and Thunder Serpent (is this one any good?) off of Ebay yesterday, shipped today. 8-11 day delivery, supposedly. Can't wait for my first HMS Smile

Thunder Serpent is worth it for Free Survivor, and only for Free Survivor. The rest of it is complete trash.
(Aug. 29, 2008  3:15 AM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2008  11:43 PM)Kei Wrote: I got THREE Dragoon MS UV's in those 5 Saint Beasts Boosters btw

The three saint beasts boosters gave you an amazing haul.

Mhmm, I would have been happy if I had just gotten one Dragoon MS UV!
I got 6 of my 8 RBA.2s. Apparently, they'll be shipping out the other 2 within 7-10 days. I am so pissed.

The good news is, I got 1 MSUV RC, 1 red Metal Change Core, and 2 17g CWD defense. The rest was carp, and not worth mentioning.
Dark Dranzer, Dark Driger, Dark Draciel, Gabriel, Uriel, Dark Gaia, RPM dish.
and of course Ultimate Saizo, but no one really cares about him XD.

Incoming:
Wolborg MS x 20
Advance Striker/Attacker x8
Advance Eterner x8
Dark Leopard X 9
Phantom fox x 8
Random booster Saint 5 x 10
EZ shooter (Blue)
Gabriel (White Version)
Bunch of Beyblade Accessories.

This is going to cost me a stupid amount to ship over here @_@
i friggin hate you

that guy has posted so many big lots, if i'd known he had so many i would've waited. meanwhile, i paid 9000 for this:

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/107760974

fyi that lot you got has 10 strikers and 10 eterners, not 8

also, saizo!?
(Aug. 31, 2008  11:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i friggin hate you

that guy has posted so many big lots, if i'd known he had so many i would've waited. meanwhile, i paid 9000 for this:

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/107760974

fyi that lot you got has 10 strikers and 10 eterners, not 8

also, saizo!?
ahh
and yep, Saizo XD, It came with the Uriel 2 and the darks, So I'm like "Blaaahhh!" about it XD
Would you be willing to sell any of those metal grips you get in that lot? I'm debating with ordering from Rakuten to get them since i don't have a clue on their commission rates.
yeah i will sell some
just got a draceil metal ball for dirt cheap
(Sep. 03, 2008  4:41 AM)Elmo Wrote: I GAWT ME HMS
http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-OF-6-HASBRO-BEYB...dZViewItem

i just ordered and payed for one of those Grin