Recent Beyblade Purchases

Pretty jealous of that Gabriel.
(Mar. 01, 2011  6:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: That's Driger V not V2. Also yes Dark Gaia Dragoon is the hardest of the Dark blades to find since it came with a DVD which is very hard to find. Anyway nice beys. If I was you i'd keep the grip attacker since it's really hard to find.
Yeah, I may end up keeping the Grip Attacker. And yes...accidentally put V2.

(Mar. 01, 2011  11:59 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Prize Bey random booster 8 Uriel 2 and D-Dranzer.
Mystery Prize bey Gabriel (sooo....pretty Smile
Again, nicely done! Some of the stuff you've gotten I haven't even seen on YJA, lol.
yester day i got the takara gravity perseus
Bought myself Sol Blaze Eclipse Ver, My Sol Blaze collection is now complete (when it arrives) haha.
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:56 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  6:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: That's Driger V not V2. Also yes Dark Gaia Dragoon is the hardest of the Dark blades to find since it came with a DVD which is very hard to find. Anyway nice beys. If I was you i'd keep the grip attacker since it's really hard to find.
Yeah, I may end up keeping the Grip Attacker. And yes...accidentally put V2.

(Mar. 01, 2011  11:59 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Prize Bey random booster 8 Uriel 2 and D-Dranzer.
Mystery Prize bey Gabriel (sooo....pretty Smile
Again, nicely done! Some of the stuff you've gotten I haven't even seen on YJA, lol.

I bought a couple of big lots recently, there's more to come Smile
Got a Torch Aries 125D today.
Just found out my order of Hell Kerbecs, Ray Gil, and Grand Ketos came in the mail today! Finally!
Bought a Launcher Rubber from Dimsum2u.. I was stuck on getting MF-2 or Launcher Rubber..
Pretty hard decision. What made you chose Launcher Rubber over MF-2?
Actually azlanslayer. I bought the launcher rubbers from dimsum, for the £4. It comes with ALL three launcher rubber.
er what are you talking about? He probably meant in his country of singapore where he can get MF2 but not launcher rubber.
Beyfan look what I just got! Dragoon Grip Attacker!!!
Front
Back
Awesome, I assume it is mint? Man...can't believe some of the stuff you've been able to find. Hey, could you do me a favour and take a picture of the tip? I want to be able to compare the two that I have with one that might be in better condition.
Ultra Blader?

He said I was stuck betwen MF-2 and Launcher Rubber from Dimsum. and I assumed he thought you only got one but I told him he got 3 In it.

I dont know what your Talking about.
He clearly meant he was stuck on deciding which one to get. At no point does ever mention what you're talking about so I don't know where you got that from.
I have ordered a rev up launcher, the results say to me that its better that the string launncher if used correctlly
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:03 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Awesome, I assume it is mint? Man...can't believe some of the stuff you've been able to find. Hey, could you do me a favour and take a picture of the tip? I want to be able to compare the two that I have with one that might be in better condition.
Yup! Its brand new I just assembled it. I will post the picture of the tip later today for you Smile
I'm guessing you bought one of the big NIB plastic lots on YJA recently right?
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:03 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:03 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Awesome, I assume it is mint? Man...can't believe some of the stuff you've been able to find. Hey, could you do me a favour and take a picture of the tip? I want to be able to compare the two that I have with one that might be in better condition.
Yup! Its brand new I just assembled it. I will post the picture of the tip later today for you Smile

Awesome, much appreciated!
I bought a rev-up launcher and I hate it. I always hurt myself with it.
(Mar. 03, 2011  9:09 PM)Ramdatta Wrote: [Image: dscf5247.jpg]

Dude those are so rare! Where'd you get them from?
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:03 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I'm guessing you bought one of the big NIB plastic lots on YJA recently right?
Is this question for me?
Yes it was.