Recent Beyblade Purchases

Today I went to a Video Game Store in South Africa, hoping to buy Michael Jackson The Experience game on Wii with 60USD, but it was ~70USD, so accidentally, I found The Counter Leone Game, so accidentally it was 50USD so accidentally, I bought it. The game sucks, but I'm loving da' Bey!
$50! That's a total rip off. Doesn't it cost like $30? Also you could have just bought the bey from Dimsum for less than that.
Just got Basalt Horogium 145WD, Screw Capricorn 90MF & Killer Beafowl UW145WD for $62 including express shipping. All are Sono Kong starters, looking forward to having a Sniper Launcher. Looks interesting, lol.
[Image: NFE8n.jpg]
[Image: XbYSn.jpg]

'cause I always wanted a special edition of my favorite plastic Blade Smile
(Feb. 03, 2011  4:36 PM)J Wrote: 'cause I always wanted a special edition of my favorite plastic Blade Smile

i like it..beautiful.. Smile
i like translucent beys..nice one...
(Feb. 03, 2011  4:36 PM)J Wrote: 'cause I always wanted a special edition of my favorite plastic Blade Smile

What bey is that? Looks really nice.
(Feb. 03, 2011  4:50 PM)BeyFan Wrote:

It's a Galman
That does look awesome J.

I got myself -
Stardust Pegasis 100RF
A set of 4 SonoKong blades which included -
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Flame Byixs 230WD
(will be selling all but Basalt)
and my MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S arrived today from <3
(Feb. 03, 2011  4:52 PM)J Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  4:50 PM)BeyFan Wrote:

It's a Galman
Thought it'd be Galman, but was unsure. I'm not the best when it comes to identifying plastics.
Nice catch Blitz! I'm envious of Stardust.
Bought and recieved a Metal master Galman and a Draciel Fortress and I am waiting on a Draciel S and Draciel #32 (all NIB)
Bought Hell Kerbecs and A random booster vol.6, let's hope for the best.
Bought BB-96 Super Deck Set from a Local Store for 40 USD. I'm loving Pegasis Colour and Libra!
Yay recieved quetz and vulcan from dimsum2u!
decided to get storm capricorn today..regret it Unhappy
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:55 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Yay recieved quetz and vulcan from dimsum2u!

How many weeks did u wait?
Last bought in early January: Hell Kerbecs, Flame Byxis
Should be coming in a week: BB-96, and Vulcan Horseus from dimsum2u
Should be coming in 2 weeks: All the Legend Series except for Inferno and Counter
Mine, Should be coming in a Week: Dragooon G and Vulcan Horuseus from Dimsum2u.

Buying LL-Drago from AD next week.
Forgot to post what I ordered a few weeks ago. They should be coming in the next few days.
Flame Byxis 230 WD x 2
Hell Kerbex BD145 DS
Yesterday, My Friend gave me (ALL for $2.00)
Black Grip Launcher
Dark Bull H145SD
Metal S Performance Tip
105 Spin Track
Smile
Got Burn Phoenix 90WF Blizzard Ver.
I just recently obtained the Dragon Bite Strike 2-Pack.

I personally think the L-Drago's Sapphire detailing is the best done in a two-pack color enhancement. Earth Wolf is amazing looking and comprised of decent to really useful parts.

Best 2-pack ever, I say.
Vulcan Horuseus x2
BB-15 Takara Launcher Grip
Grip Support
3 Light launchers (Free gift)
(Feb. 03, 2011  11:15 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: $50! That's a total rip off. Doesn't it cost like $30? Also you could have just bought the bey from Dimsum for less than that.
I'm not surprised it's 20$ higher because it's imported and also has taxes. I also had the intention to buy the game to play which I can hardly say it's good. I'm gonna resell the game because the store buys old games and keep the bey, and I didn't see the Susanow game there but I did see the Cyber Pegasus.