Recent Beyblade Purchases

Wow. That's a lot of random boosters.
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:10 AM)wwqqyang Wrote: I am glad to purchasing lots of beys recently...

Since Chinese New Year is coming...I have more money to spend than usual XD

Below is one of my purchasement. They are all good looking and pretty much aggressive in someway.

Videos are editing and will soon update in video thread:
[Image: IMG_4955.JPG]
The complete maxium series...FTW. Me and my cousin have a total of three for the maxium. Im going to get Basalt and Killer Beafowl starters (Sonokong.) Anyway nice purchase
I JUST GOT A TAKARA DRANZER V2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in the U.S. though, and it shipped from the U.K.....................when will it arrive??!! I WANT IT SOOO BAD!!!!
Just also got a spring support for a customize grip launcher (you know-the plastic launcher grip)!!! So my grip is now the hasbro dragoon grip with 2 rubber grips (missing the longer triangle one that goes on the side) a metal trigger a red ez shooter a yellow takara dragoon winder and a spring support! This shipped from somewhere closer than the U.K. so it should arrive first. I'm on a rampage!!
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:10 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Doesn't matter to me anyway, have no intentions of using any of my plastic (unless I end up getting doubles). Especially a gold Driger S...paint will just chip off.

its a plastic so im pretty sure thats the actual color of the plastic and not paint : \
Really? Thought that it'd scratch off. Ah well, I'll just get another Driger S if I want one to battle with.
Recently bought this

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fusio...25602dcad7

Gonna be testing the Triple Battle Stadium once I get it.
Hope you receive it without the stadium becoming dead, lol. ><
just received my packages from wwqqyang..>>>> dranzer gt,cyber dragoon and dranzer v2... Grin
Just bought NIB:
2 Wolborg MS
Dragoon MS
2 Dark Leopard MS
Advance Striker MS
Phantom Fox MS
Damn. Where from?
I too would like to know where you got them. Nice haul.
A few sources here from WBO. (Its my little secret..lol)

(Feb. 02, 2011  2:09 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Damn. Where from?
Main one I was interested in was Dark Leopard MS...damn people and their secrets...
Ah lucky!! Which members?! A Dragoon MS?! How much did you pay lolol
A New Lightning L Drago 100 HF
A Metal Face 2
A Screw Capricorn 90 MF
A New RF
A New R2F
A Rock Escolpio/Scorpio T125 JB
A Dragoon MSUV [Oh...Finally]
A Wolborg MS
just paid for a mint desert sphinxer.... Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
really really really happy.. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Darn so you're were the one who got it from Sasch.
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Darn so you're were the one who got it from Sasch.

yeah..lucky me.. Smile
luckily that i browse once more at his closed thread and pm him for contacts...
are you trying to get it too?
guess it is so rare,even to find picture for it on the internet is hard..
I would have offered but I already spent a lot on beys this month already and I won't have any more money for a week or two at minimum.
I think this is a nice addition to my set;
1. Hell Kerbecs,
2. Flame Byxis,
3. Ray Unicorno, (I never found my old CS.. ; 3; )
4. Basalt Horogium.
Good stuff, I'll take some pictures when they arrive!
3/5 maximums. I might get screw, but I'm not a destabilizer kind of guy.
From wwqqyang! I'm not gonna tell you how much but it is expensive...lol

(Feb. 02, 2011  3:32 PM)Sparta Wrote: Ah lucky!! Which members?! A Dragoon MS?! How much did you pay lolol
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I would have offered but I already spent a lot on beys this month already and I won't have any more money for a week or two at minimum.
lucky me getting the desert sphinxer before anybody does..
guess..this maybe my last purchasement this month or few next months...spent damn lot of money..
super deck set and some rubber
Gettng a New virgo, serpent, possibly a BB-10, and for sure a new Burn Phoenix and Thermal Pisces.