Recent Beyblade Purchases

just paid for cyber dragoon,dranzer gt and dranzer v2 which i booked for a long time..
sorry for the long wait wwqqyang..thanks Smile
i went to target they had a super vortex x1 and 1 assembly chamber then i went to wal mart and they haveent restockedin to weeks they didnt have anything then i went to toys r us and they only had a l drago stadium and storm peg earphones. finally i went home and orderd ray gil from amazon
I recently got all the legend series beys and I am less than pleased. The best one IMO is fury cap, and it's not that great anyway. I've noticed they are all much lighter than most beys. I even metal faced them an was still disappointed. Midnight bull is ultimate poo
i baught recently
basalt horogium
hell kerbex
tt attack stadium
screw capri
OMG Dark Fox, sorry for the off topic but that is an amazing double pack.
Now I can get M145Q, Poison, and Scorpio without buying stupid poison serpent or stupid storm capricorne or opening my rock scorpio :3
Today my "Stardust" Pegasus 100RF arrived. Very happy with it, the painted Storm wheel looks awesome! Might put a photo up later.
Vulcan Horuseus 145D, Storm Pegasis 105RF, Meteo L-Drago, Metal face and Limited WBBA Attack & Balance Set. Can't wait to receive it!
Thats some really nice attack combos with the items you bought. I see it...MF MLD 90RF or MF Vulcan Horseus 90RF. Nice purchase.
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:02 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: OMG Dark Fox, sorry for the off topic but that is an amazing double pack.
Now I can get M145Q, Poison, and Scorpio without buying stupid poison serpent or stupid storm capricorne or opening my rock scorpio :3
i like the recolors Grin
I recently bought a Ray Gil in the mail for only $13 with shipping included. (I think that's a good deal as I usually only can find it for $17-$18) Then all I need to buy is a metal face and GB145 for my Defense bey.Can't wait till it arrives.
Went to Target today not expecting new beys, but looking for them at the same time, and found these:

[Image: dscf1001t.jpg]
(Jan. 31, 2011  12:49 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:02 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: OMG Dark Fox, sorry for the off topic but that is an amazing double pack.
i like the recolors Grin
Too bad it isn't Burn Fireblaze SW145MS :V
(Jan. 31, 2011  1:33 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Went to Target today not expecting new beys, but looking for them at the same time, and found these:

[Image: dscf1001t.jpg]

i haven't seen hyper aquario at all. :[
Alright, so along with my Stardust Pegasus 100RF, got my gold Quetzalcoatl 90WF! Here is a photo:
Wish I had my camera...photos from my laptop camera suck.
Stardust Pegasis ! <3
Nice purchases Beyfan. [:
Thanks blah! Just thought I'd mention, the Stardust was actually $10US less then what I said it was in the PM. And it was posted with a tracking number.

Also, just bought this:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...K:MEWNX:IT
I can't remember what bey it is...lol
at target today i got flame libra and dark gasher
So I am happier with my Target and TRU because they started carrying newer Beys (Pisces, Virgo, Phoenix). My brother already has Phoenix and Virgo so I can just use his parts, so I bought Pisces. I bought it mostly because I've never seen Thermal before, and because the Pisces CW is so awesome Pinching_eyes But yeah, got Pisces today
(Jan. 31, 2011  5:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: its metal dragoon bearing stinger
Thanks Mc Frown, another poster told me what it was last night...just could remember, lol.
I just bought a Screw Capricorn! Can't wait until it comes! Smile
I really like the blue Capricorn.