Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jan. 25, 2011  4:10 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Slash Riger MS...I'm very jealous, lol.

its my second Grin and its not getting opened since the first......just seems so darn fragile
Look what i purchased yesterday and it is NOT coming from YJA XD
[Image: IMG_4814.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4817.jpg]

A brand new Dragoon MS!!

I am SOOOO happy right now Smile
That's such an awesome haul Darkfox. I very much envy your black dragoon MS and MF.
Yay, just got two random booster 6's and two random booster 5's, a killer beafowl , gravity perseus, and a screw capricorn!!!
My Ray Gill and Ray Unicorno arrived today Smile
i bought beyblade super deck set (bb96) vulcan horseus rock escolpio and a balance stadium (i think) for around $80-100 (i think thats a good deal) all because i found a store who sells takara tomy beys in crystal mall
What i purchased from Deikailo is coming today. Extremely happy Smile
[Image: IMG_4820.jpg]

In this lot I get Slash Riger, two DEMS, Magic Ape MS, Killer Eagle from RBV 10 and Dragoon Mf black RC.

I am looking forward to the other lot coming. Can't wait Smile
The purple RC isn t the dems one..
That is Metal Semi Flat Core belonging to Advance Averazer from RBA3. =P
mmmm....I have to ask Deikailo about that....
Ray Unicorno, Flame Byxis and Meteo Ldrago are on its way :3
Another pack coming today...

Beautiful bey~~like jewel box with crystal embedded around:
BB-104
[Image: IMG_4842.jpg]

Spin like a swirl~~BB-102
[Image: IMG_4852.jpg]

Just testing them both...well, they are doing very well in the battle. Should have some videos once I got my bb-10 Smile
Just went to my local Tesco and picked up a Burn Fireblaze and a Dragon Bite Strike 2 pack (what a mouthful) I have to say the Burn Fireblaze face sticker does look terrible with the 'Phoenix' part missing, but hey it's just a sticker and the Earth Wolf 105WD has to be one of the ugliest beys I've ever seen. The Lightning LDrago does make up for it though it looks very nice.
Seriously? It think it looks awesome. I really want want one.
I just got my galaxy pegasis.awesome.
My basalt horogium and screw Capricorn should be here by feb 1st. Can't wait Smile
Just bought the Uranus Green Launcher grip and beylauncher from wwqqyang
Just bought Vulcan and Dragoon G from Dimsum2u. Can't wait to see Vulcan Horuseus power =D
Earth Virgo Target Gasp Oh myyy god god
Just got my first item off of YJA, thanks to AkirasDaddy! It was quite expensive though, just for the one bey. But I couldn't care less, as it was a bey that I had to have. Galeon 2/Galeon Stalker (unsure of the actual name).
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e106021893
(Jan. 28, 2011  1:05 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Just got my first item off of YJA, thanks to AkirasDaddy! It was quite expensive though, just for the one bey. But I couldn't care less, as it was a bey that I had to have. Galeon 2/Galeon Stalker (unsure of the actual name).
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e106021893

Phew expensive. XD

But why did you Buy it Now for 9000? No one ever bids of those beyblades anyway so you could have got it for 6000....
Was something that I wanted to make sure I got, lol. I know, it is a lot of money...but I couldn't help myself! Was something that I just had to buy now, lol.
I went to Target and they had all the Phantom dissapearing beys, so I picked up Rock Scorpio.
They also had 2x Fury Capricorne so I bought one.

And Beyfan, I've seen those go for as low as 2,000.
Generally they're at 4,000.
Phantom Dissapearing?