Recent Beyblade Purchases

Earth Virgo GB145BS
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
^^^^^^
145 Storm pegasus?
(Jan. 18, 2011  11:05 PM)Otsu Wrote: wow good haul
zeox where'd you get the carrier case from?

Ebay, but the other listings are overpriced. $35+
Today I got my Galeon, Driger V2 and Draciel MS. Happy with these additions to my collection (even though Draciel MS is carp).
Well,if you still play with HMS, Weigh your Draciel's Circle Wide and see if it's the special one that weighs 15g
(Jan. 19, 2011  3:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Yeah.
So I figure it's worth at least 1,000,000 USD.

I was correcting you. Sorry.

Just got a Bladers passport, and donated 15$ << Dont know if it counts as a Purchase.
(Jan. 19, 2011  6:37 AM)Zeox Wrote: Well,if you still play with HMS, Weigh your Draciel's Circle Wide and see if it's the special one that weighs 15g
Well, I checked it (didn't weigh it). Just kind of compared it to other weight discs, isn't heavier. So I didn't get the good weight disc that can come with them. I don't mind though, as I only got it for my collection. Won't end up using it.
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:00 AM)TastyTacos Wrote: Just got a Bladers passport, and donated 15$ << Dont know if it counts as a Purchase.
You should have donated an additional five dollars, because we give Face Boosters BLACK for each ten dollars.
Just paid for a Driger S (gold version) and Stardust Pegasus.
Just win 3 Basalt horogium 145 WD.

Happy~~
(Jan. 19, 2011  3:54 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Just paid for a Driger S (gold version) and Stardust Pegasus.

The sonokong gold blades parts don't work with takara and hasbro plastics. I think it's only the Attack ring and spin gear that work with other beys.
Hmm, didn't know that. Thanks for the info, but just getting it for my collection.
Nice bought beyfan.
Stardust pegasis looks REALLY awesome trust on me
Surprised how cheap they are on ebay now. I think i'm gonna get one soon.
Just bought Earth Virgo Joyful_3

awesome awesome bey , so beautiful , i really don't feel using it , i can't stop looking at it

sorry if i am off topic
(Jan. 19, 2011  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:00 AM)TastyTacos Wrote: Just got a Bladers passport, and donated 15$ << Dont know if it counts as a Purchase.
You should have donated an additional five dollars, because we give Face Boosters BLACK for each ten dollars.

Ok I will donate another 5$
Is that still good? <<<OFF- Topic

My Super Deck set, Meteo L Drago, Flame Byxis and Rock Giraffe just arrived.
(Jan. 19, 2011  5:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Surprised how cheap they are on ebay now. I think i'm gonna get one soon.
Yeah, if you can be patient some beys get real cheap. Kind of why I'm waiting on Sono Kong to release Killer Beafowl, lol.

I got my Stardust Pegasus for $25US, including postage with tracking.
My first ever original TT beyblade....... Hell kerbecs! FTW! Wohoooo
What you got Torch Aries already?! That's nice dude... btw what store?
just got white launcher grip, beypointer, beylauncher L and a NIB beylauncher for $22
Hell kerbecs BD145 wich is useless,Killer Beafowl and aries 145D and BULL metal wheel wich were all useless [just kidding]
But I only bought them for my little cousin
Since I am not greedy, but Bull was for me.