Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just got my Metal Fusion game in the mail. (Had to order it online) I got the version that came with Counter Leone
Considering you were ordering online you should have just got the blade from Dimsum for less.
Flame Byxis from akiras daddy Smile
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:39 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Considering you were ordering online you should have just got the blade from Dimsum for less.

But I actually wanted the game too lol
The game is carp just every other beyblade game has and always will be.
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:47 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: The game is carp just every other beyblade game has and always will be.

metal fusion was carp, metal fight was better and I have a nice time playing them with a ds emulator, it is just bakushin sussanoo attacks is hard, there is one battle where you have to be jinga and (your choice) yu or ( I can't spell the guy with earth aquila correctlly Unhappy) against kyoya and benkei and it is imposible to win because 1) no stadium outs 2) to low spin CURSES THIS UNBEATABLE GAME Argh!
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:47 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: The game is carp just every other beyblade game has and always will be.
I enjoy it.
its actually fun when you find a good combo to work with.

anyways....
Nobody quote the pictures please.
UDC, those pics don't work. D=
MY VULCAN HORUSEUS FINALLY ARRIVE *0*!
BTW, I AM GOOD BLADER DJ, I BATTLE AGAINST DARK BLADER DJ (ULTRABLADER9)!
ONLY TRUE BLADER DJ CAN STOP FIGHTING! ^0^
i just got my galaxy pegasus its got blue paint
I just got gold driger s today (arrived) my big order should come mid next week, hopefully I get a killer beafowl from 1 of the 2 RBV6 I ordered to go along with my MF Ver 2, hell kerbecs, gravity Perseus and flame byxis.
I just bought:
BB-99 Starter Hell Kerbecs
BB-100 Killer Beafowl (it's been checked and has Killer Beafowl)
Launcher Rubber

Grin

EDIT: testing time. ^^
How much? I saw a Beafowl alone for $100+
It's a secret price. But let me just tell you, it's less than half of that.
I will be so happy if I get 2 Killer Beafowl's! But I think it's more fun to spend less money and have the bey by surprise like I ordered a pre-checked RBV5 Poison Serpent (it said rare and it was cheap, I was a MFB noob then Tongue_out ) and I was mad after that it want the prize so I'm also getting RANDOM booster beys. Also blah did u get it from a store or online seller?
^Online seller. (:
I have ordered sol blaze, thermal pisces and bb01. Oh and a cyber Pegasus.
Hey and where have you people got hell kerbecs from?
who is this kerbecs watever is name is?
and i just ordered gravity perseus and im going to get a couple more guys of my choice soon
AkirasDaddy sells the Hell Kerbecs starter for $25 USD shipped.
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:58 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: UDC, those pics don't work. D=
they work for me.
maybe theyre too big and your connection speed is too slow? or because im using a mac and maybe you aren't? ( no sarcasm intended)
or maybe its because im using gmail to view it, taking the url from the tab that popped up and using the image button here, and the gmail is my school's email and it is privately owned so....... yeah.
I just bought 2 Metal face, 2 Random Booster Vol. 4, 1 Random Booster Vol.3 and a Dark Cancer.
I got F Aquila 105ES and Rock Capricorn T125D from Random Booster Vol.4. I got Dark Leone C145B from Random Booster Vol.3.

My cousin bought 1 RANDOM BOOSTER Vol.3 and he got the Rare Stardust Pegasus X.X. He was really lucky.
BB-96,98,99

Cost 155 Dollars.

From AkirasDaddy.

Just ordered...
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:28 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I just bought 2 Metal face, 2 Random Booster Vol. 4, 1 Random Booster Vol.3 and a Dark Cancer.
I got F Aquila 105ES and Rock Capricorn T125D from Random Booster Vol.4. I got Dark Leone C145B from Random Booster Vol.3.

My cousin bought 1 RANDOM BOOSTER Vol.3 and he got the Rare Stardust Pegasus X.X. He was really lucky.

lol u should have switched when he wasnt looking XD
Got my Earth Virgo in the mail today Grin

but now I'm kinda sad cause I don't have any new beys arriving for a while :\ oh well. $400 order next month Grin
Bakushin Susanow...i really wanted it oh and Earth Virgo , Thermal Piscies