Recent Beyblade Purchases

3 Segment Launcher Grip

Pisces+Aries+Virgo Set

BB-84
I went to my seller today, thinking that I'd only be getting another Earth Aquila 145WD so I can resume my testing... but I found out he had these:

*Sorry for the upside down images...

Each of them were $27.99 CAD, and I bought his only two. Hah, win. My seller even said that he ordered these "special" Beys just for me. Vancouver rocks.

He also had:
Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, Rock Giraffe R145WB, Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, Pisces DF145BS, *Vulcan Horuseus 145D*, Ray Gil 100RSF, Flame Byxis 230WD, Divine Chimera TR145FB, and Sol Blaze VA145AS Eclipse Version.

Here's a video of my unboxing my new Vulcan Horuseus 145D!
Yay Momo finally got some Vulcan Horsueus ! (:
So cheap as well man, I wish I had a local seller who sold TT products. D:
Items I bought today:

2x Vulcan Horuseus 145D
1x Segment Launcher
1x Grip Rubber
1xMetalic Blue String Launcher

I bought them from ebay.com and I got the money from my parents it cost $150 for everything.
Move to Vancouver, blah! Pinching_eyes But seriously though, not only would it be awesome if you were here, but it's pretty good to have such a reliable store.
BB-96
Ray Unicorno Starter set ( needed a new CS, my store ran out of boosters)
and Metal assist.
I Love my life~
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:07 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I went to my seller today, thinking that I'd only be getting another Earth Aquila 145WD so I can resume my testing... but I found out he had these:

*Sorry for the upside down images...

Each of them were $27.99 CAD, and I bought his only two. Hah, win. My seller even said that he ordered these "special" Beys just for me. Vancouver rocks.

He also had:
Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, Rock Giraffe R145WB, Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, Pisces DF145BS, *Vulcan Horuseus 145D*, Ray Gil 100RSF, Flame Byxis 230WD, Divine Chimera TR145FB, and Sol Blaze VA145AS Eclipse Version.

Here's a video of my unboxing my new Vulcan Horuseus 145D!

Makes me want to use ALL of my Christmas money on Vulcan Horusesus'... And I still need to get the Super Deck Set. D:
Why are you obsessed with Vulcan(s)? There is really not much use to buy more than 2.. :U LDURS is arriving on my birthday.. >:Y Blaze, have you just been inhabiting this thread for the past few days..?
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:19 PM)Dan Wrote: Why are you obsessed with Vulcan(s)? There is really not much use to buy more than 2.. :U LDURS is arriving on my birthday.. >:Y Blaze, have you just been inhabiting this thread for the past few days..?

I only have 1, and I definitely WILL buy a Vulcan Horuseus for collection/spares soon.

What do you mean?
Lmao, I just noticed that you've been posting in this thread the past few days: Whenever I look for new posts, hah. I'm thinking of getting another Vulc, but then again mine is still great.. :J
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:21 AM)Mfb Unboxer Wrote: Items I bought today:

2x Vulcan Horuseus 145D
1x Segment Launcher
1x Grip Rubber

I bought them from ebay.com and I got the money from my parents it cost $150 for everything.

sorry that you got ripped off
dimsum2u bro
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:19 PM)Dan Wrote: Why are you obsessed with Vulcan(s)? There is really not much use to buy more than 2.. :U LDURS is arriving on my birthday.. >:Y Blaze, have you just been inhabiting this thread for the past few days..?

It looks super awesome maybe thats why i hope i get my CC soon so i can buy , buy , buy
my blue earth aquila came it looks amazing
Hey guys, guess what.... I went into my moms email and I saw that she bought the bb10 and egasus 105f xDD.
Items I Ordered:

Ray Unicorno Starter Set
Gravity Perseus Starter Set
Gravity Perseus (no launcher)
Launcher Rubbers
Can't WaitPinching_eyes
I recently got a Sonokong Ray Unicorno starter kit. I'm also waiting on a metal assists, some launcher rubbers, and 2 rock giraffes.
Great buy! Metal assist is great~
Heheh, I bought my third Vulcan Horuseus 145D... and my first Flame Byxis 230WD. I think I'm going to my seller every day until he's out of Vulcans...
Oh jeez momo, slow down, your making me jealous. I haven't been to the store for over a month now. I'm still waiting on that bb-32. That's pretty cool that he's getting lots of explosion beys now.
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:10 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Heheh, I bought my third Vulcan Horuseus 145D... and my first Flame Byxis 230WD. I think I'm going to my seller every day until he's out of Vulcans...

Hahaha, awesome man !
This just makes me want to get my third Vulcan Horuseus as well ! D:
(Dec. 17, 2010  7:21 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:21 AM)Mfb Unboxer Wrote: Items I bought today:

2x Vulcan Horuseus 145D
1x Segment Launcher
1x Grip Rubber

sorry that you got ripped off
dimsum2u bro
What do you mean?
He means that if you bought them from Dimsum2u, you could have got them cheaper.
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:43 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Oh jeez momo, slow down, your making me jealous. I haven't been to the store for over a month now. I'm still waiting on that bb-32. That's pretty cool that he's getting lots of explosion beys now.

I suggest you get your bum over there before all the good stuff is gone, hahah. And blah, I think I'll push my luck to see if I can get a fourth Vulcan! =P

blah + Momo, the Vulcan hoarders! Let it be known across the land! Hahah.
Beylauncher Suspension

Launcher Rubber