Recent Beyblade Purchases

I bought the last Meteo L-Drago LW105LF at $35.00 CAD, and Galaxy Pegasis W105R^2F at $26.99 CAD at my local store. He also had Gravity Perseus AD145WD, but that was going for $45.00 CAD.....
(Dec. 05, 2010  3:24 AM)DarkFox Wrote: My other known package arrived today!
[Image: IMG_20101204_211814.jpg]

THUNDER DRAGON! LOVE!
I bought BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF a while a go.
(Dec. 05, 2010  12:14 PM)? Wrote: I bought BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF a while a go.

From what store and branch did you buy this?
He obviously would have got it on the internet...
(Dec. 05, 2010  12:59 PM)megablader2 Wrote: He obviously would have got it on the internet...

Why couldn't he have got it from a shop ?

Last time I heard, the Philippines sold both Metal Fusion and Metal Fight Beyblades.
(Dec. 05, 2010  8:01 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

Only the AR is from Dranzer MF the you got a chain attacker(blu dragoon MF) an a green RC(can t understand what it is)

Are they from the hong kong beyblade forum?
I would like to buy one so much Unhappy

EDIT:
Just realized blah got a dragoon ms-msuv.I m having a bey-attack to my bey-heart.
Why I m the only one who isn t able to find cool beys
(Dec. 05, 2010  1:08 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Only the AR is from Dranzer MF the you got a chain attacker(blu dragoon MF) an a green RC(can t understand what it is)

EDIT:
Just realized blah got a dragoon ms-msuv.I m having a bey-attack to my bey-heart.
Why I m the only one who isn t able to find cool beys

The Green RC is that of Advance Guardian, grip sharp core.

I thought you already had a big HMS collection + Dragoon MS, MSUV and many other rares from the HMS lot you wanted to buy some time ago ?
I lost that auction because I wasn t able to comunicate with RP so she bidded only 14000 YEN
By the way,I have a quite nice HMS collection.But I love them so much and I want more .
(HMS collection: wolborg ms ,dragoonmsuvx3,dems , sam changer ,Jiraya ms, dragoon MF , dark leopard, dranzer ms blck colour, MAMS)
Orange Dragoon MF
WHite Dragoon MF
Can't wait xD
^Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice !

May I ask where you got them from ?
Plamoya. The price is dangerous :3 watch out D:. Ehh you got a job..... get it xD
(Dec. 06, 2010  2:18 AM)Anime101 Wrote: Plamoya. The price is dangerous :3 watch out D:. Ehh you got a job..... get it xD

link please Grin
T___________T DarkFox, let me get the orange one ? Grin
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:45 AM)blah Wrote: T___________T DarkFox, let me get the orange one ? Grin

sure, gimme the link :p
I don't know man. I searched the whole of Plamoya and did not even find one Dragoon MF. MS is there for $150 plus shipping. Tongue_out
I think he bought the RBA3 for $70 each and thought he got 2 full Dragoon MF ? Doubt he will get it though. :L
got me a vulcan horseus! alrite
yeah! gots me a gravity perseus an persuaded my mum 2 get me serpent!

w0ot XD
The beys from plamoya are randoom boster.
You are not sure what you ll get. Hope you ll have the best of luck.
just bought driger ms, still waiting for it to come though
just ordered flame byxis and ray gill, still waiting...
I ordered a Vulcan Horuseus 145D for about $35.00 USD. I think I'm going to hoard this as it seems to be the most consistent among all of the current Attack Types.

*Sells all remaining NIB L L-D's*

...jk.
Haha, now you know how I feel. <3
Although 2 is enough for me ... for the time being. Tongue_out
blah, I have a feeling there will be a point in time when one of us will just crack and go on a spree. Then the other will soon follow, heheh.