Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Nov. 14, 2010  12:18 PM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:42 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: wish i could get things like that! man i hope hasbro does release torch aries and fury capricorne as different wheels! then takara tomy and sonokong buyers will have to buy from us! HAH!! but thats just an if..... also just bought the galaxy pegasus earth virgo rock orso 3 pack

Why would they have to buy from us since they will still have some of them in the shops and online...
i mean hasbro as "us" a western brand
I know you meant hasbro a western brand but since they already have them there they wouldn't buy from hasbro would they?
Sorry for the double post but I just won this lot on YJA with the help of Riderproxy:

http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http...enlargeimg
^ Mmm Driger S and V2... Nice lot megablader2, and Dranzer V2 is awesome, too. =)
Yeah it's awesome. Mainly bought it for the two launcher grips and the driger s and driger G attack ring. Got it so cheap too although it will end up costing at least $30 in all but it's well worth it. God I love YJA.
(Nov. 17, 2010  9:01 AM)megablader2 Wrote: I know you meant hasbro a western brand but since they already have them there they wouldn't buy from hasbro would they?
Night virgo, and Fury capricorne and torch aries has been released in Japan? i haven't heard of it. but you know how we buy earth virgos and thermal pisces and beys like that even though they'll be here eventually? i mean they'll be like that
Yes if they are the re released metal system ones then of course they have them. And even if they aren't why would they go to the trouble of ordering them online when they can go down to the shops to get them... The recolouring of them wouldn't matter that much that they would buy them...
(Nov. 17, 2010  7:31 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah it's awesome. Mainly bought it for the two launcher grips and the driger s and driger G attack ring. Got it so cheap too although it will end up costing at least $30 in all but it's well worth it. God I love YJA.

You also get that little Pichu sticker with your grip. lol.
Just got my Storm Aquarios (M145Q & 100HF/S) & Rock Leone from Yotsuba!
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:11 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Just got my Storm Aquarios (M145Q & 100HF/S) & Rock Leone from Yotsuba!

M145Q is for Capricorne though...which one has that?
My Vulcan is coming soon!
Hope it doesn't take more than 2 weeks >.<
Galeon
Gaia Dragoon G
Wolborg
Zeus x2
Burning Kerberous x2
Strike Capricorn G
Dranzer GT
Dranzer F
Dranzer S
(Nov. 18, 2010  1:08 AM)ILikeLyke Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:11 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Just got my Storm Aquarios (M145Q & 100HF/S) & Rock Leone from Yotsuba!

M145Q is for Capricorne though...which one has that?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-JAPAN-BE...1e5fc955ec
^ The Storm Aquario M145Q comes in the Hybrid Wheel Set BB-56. The one linked is at a very high price for that set.

EDIT: Also got my NIB Rock Leone (other one is a present for my cousin) and bought a Hasbro Poison Serpent (for my cousin too), lol. He keeps his beys at my place anyway, so they are kind of mine, lol.
Also, just get my NIB Rock Leone. Good day for arrivals! The Rock Leone from earlier will be a present for my cousin. That Rock Leone came with a six cylinder Rock Wheel...may steal that for myself! lol

SECOND EDIT: Just got the MSUV from wwqqyang, thanks DarkFox! I do owe you...just don't know how to pay you back, lol.
Ray Unicorno

BARGAIN
well sometime this week/ december, i'm getting a massive package full of rare bey parts absolutely free! hah, quite alot of people will be jealous but i can't tell you what the parts are, because to be honest i only know that they are rare parts! cant wait till it comes! and i might win flame byxis in a competition, so i get parts for free!!!
Where are you getting the rare parts from exactly?
My Dragoon V from alcross came today. Mint, with the stickers on, but never used. =D
(Nov. 18, 2010  7:51 PM)GlennShiraishi Wrote: I finally got these 2 after a Long wait
[Image: img4387.jpg]
i never noticed that it said forbidden bey.....fail. just bought me a sight, mostly for the PD.
Doesn't the PD suck though?
It supposedly jumps like Quake. D:
I'm hoping to get them when they come out in my area!
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:59 AM)Pyro Wrote: Doesn't the PD suck though?
It supposedly jumps like Quake. D:

I really doubt it jumps. No one has done any testing on it so how do you know it jumps?
Got the Hasbro LLDrago/Earth Wolf set. Very nice parts Grin

Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have Flame Byxis and the Super Deck Set.
I just got my Hasbro Earth Eagle! It's a strong Bey!