Recent Beyblade Purchases

Toywiz
17$ cad
Toywiz still have them. Tongue_out
And yeah that's what I meant.
I hope I get all the parts which make up a Dragoon MS or else, must buy more ! Haha.
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:10 AM)blah Wrote: Although I missed out on a few YJA lots, look what arrived. O:
It's beautiful. <3

You know what everyone at my school calls that? ICE PHOENIX! seriously, 90, WF and Burn is good. i envy you-.
(Nov. 10, 2010  12:48 PM)blah Wrote: Toywiz still have them. Tongue_out
And yeah that's what I meant.
I hope I get all the parts which make up a Dragoon MS or else, must buy more ! Haha.

If uou get a white driger ms pm me
Must have cost a lot since it was toywiz... and four of them.
17 $ plus shipping
Oh my goshhhh I finally bought a red beylauncher ! <33333333
It looks so nice. :3

Still need green, orange and iron grey. ^^
Trying to make a rainbow, blah? Hahah, I want to see a pic when that collection's complete. lol.

I'm waiting on another Dragoon V to arrive, and Meteo L-Drago LW105LF is still on its way. Quetz is going to take bit more time to come though (insufficient funds...).
Just bought myself a Bakushin Susanow 105F

Anything useful about this Beyblade at all?
(Nov. 10, 2010  11:55 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: Just bought myself a Bakushin Susanow 105F

I think Bakushin might be worse than Cyber, or Counter.
I just recieved my Pegasis 145 D from FlameDragon25.
The funny things is, he packaged it for me, so when I opened the first thing I was Nerds.
I ate them before I even looked at Pegasis.
(Nov. 11, 2010  12:50 AM)Pyro Wrote: I just recieved my Pegasis 145 D from FlameDragon25.
The funny things is, he packaged it for me, so when I opened the first thing I was Nerds.
I ate them before I even looked at Pegasis.

Lol... Epic Purchase.

You totally ripped him for his Nerds.

Nerds > Money
(Nov. 11, 2010  12:46 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  11:55 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: Just bought myself a Bakushin Susanow 105F

I think Bakushin might be worse than Cyber, or Counter.

Not really since testing showed that it was alright and testing for cyber and counter showed they are awful.
Burn "Fireblaze" and "Evil" Gemios.
EDIT: I also got a "String Shooter"
Random Booster Vol. 3 - Stardust Pegasis 100RF (lolwut...)
Random Booster Vol. 3 - Flame Bull 105WB
Random Booster Vol. 4 - Flame Capricorne T125HF (Darn! I was hoping for an Earth Virgo GB145BS.)
Quote:Random Booster Vol. 3 - Stardust Pegasis 100RF (lolwut...)
LOL lucky !
I got a Dark Leone C145B from RBV3. ):

And at least you got Flame Bull and WB, that's lucky too ! ^^
i stole a two pack with rock aries and dark wolf Gasp hahaha xd
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:41 AM)DarknemesiS Wrote: i stole a two pack with rock aries and dark wolf Gasp hahaha xd

You want to be arrested? !!! Seriously.
There is no Rock Aries in a Two Pack its Storm Aries. A Recent Purchase would be Dark Bull.
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:41 AM)DarknemesiS Wrote: i stole a two pack with rock aries and dark wolf Gasp hahaha xd

Buying Beyblades is like supporting them to make more.
Stealing is a crime, encourages others to do the same, and you are just helping put Hasbro out of business. Uncertain

If you honestly think that's funny then really just get out. This is a place for bladers not thieves.
my aquario 105f never even shipped and I bought it last week and it should have been here 2 days ago same and my stadium shipped but should have been here 2 days ago Crying
There is such a thing as a delay and it's never certain it will get to you at that time....
My Meteo L-Drago just came in the mail today, and I can't wait to open it. It's going to be so hard because I have school now, and it's just going to sit at home. Mocking me. Hah.