Recent Beyblade Purchases

Nice man,
I prefer Cyber Pegasis because the wheel looks sick as.
I'll get one with the game when it's released in Australia. ;D
*Sigh* It's a shame they didn't release it with 90WF, but it's still a great buy, Wheeler. Have fun with it! Pinching_eyes_2
(Nov. 09, 2010  11:22 PM)blah Wrote: Nice man,
I prefer Cyber Pegasis because the wheel looks sick as.
I'll get one with the game when it's released in Australia. ;D

The closest TRU is about an hour away. =\

Cyber Pegasus is my favorite too.

(Nov. 09, 2010  11:26 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: *Sigh* It's a shame they didn't release it with 90WF, but it's still a great buy, Wheeler. Have fun with it! Pinching_eyes_2

Yeah, it it pretty fun so far.
Just got me a Vulcan Horuseus! Man, your lucky Blaze Wheeler, my DS broke recently and so my parents think there's no reason to get the beyblade game. And considering how much I already bought... I wish my DS was alive.
Vulcan is looking pretty beast! Good luck, and test it! :]
(Nov. 10, 2010  12:50 AM)Dan Wrote: Vulcan is looking pretty beast! Good luck, and test it! :]

Heh, once my BB-32 gets here, I might test it...
(Nov. 10, 2010  12:44 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Just got me a Vulcan Horuseus! Man, your lucky Blaze Wheeler, my DS broke recently and so my parents think there's no reason to get the beyblade game. And considering how much I already bought... I wish my DS was alive.

Damn... Buying Vulcan Horuseus is WAY better than the game.

=\

Time to wait on Hasbro to release Vulcan Horuseus, or at least wit until it gets cheaper...
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:02 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  12:44 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Just got me a Vulcan Horuseus! Man, your lucky Blaze Wheeler, my DS broke recently and so my parents think there's no reason to get the beyblade game. And considering how much I already bought... I wish my DS was alive.

=\

Time to wait on Hasbro to release Vulcan Horuseus, or at least wit until it gets cheaper...

have you not seen dimsum2u's recent update? substantial price drop
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:04 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:02 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

=\

have you not seen dimsum2u's recent update? substantial price drop

OH carp.

Time to buy a Vulcan Horuseus.
Oh wow, thats really cheap.
My goodness, I might buy it.
Finally, my first purchase from Dimsum2u.
Great to see it sold for so cheap.
Just bought myself:

$11 Bakushin Susanow
$11 Cyber Pegasus
$11 Counter Leone
$11 Quetzalcoatl (Gold)
$25 Vulcan Horuseus
$25 Ray(Aurora) Unicorno
$30 Sol Blaze
$40 Mercury Anubis
$25 Infinity Libra

Feels good, man
From where, you lucky creature?!
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:27 AM)Dan Wrote: From where, you lucky creature?!

My girlfriend's uncle in China

EDIT:

Sometimes it's nice to be Asian
China...?
Haha, well I'm getting an attack stadium, Meteo and Ray from Jap. for like less than half of regular cost here.
its good to know adult japanese. :]
you lucky dogs you!
im gettin
Gravity perseus
Ray gil
Ray unicorno
Galaxy pegasus
Thermal lacerta
Rock giraffe
Meteo Ldrago
and 4 MF
but i still have no arena (besides PTW but it sucks)
and i dont think ill be able to get it even close to soonUnhappy
it is probably best you trash the excess beys until you get a stadium. (Get a stadium & beys within your budget.)
i cant my parents already oredered em for chritsmas but im savin for a stadium with my money
Wow I bought a Vulcan Horseus for $53 on eBay thinking it was cheap, then I check dimsum's discount and it's $28. Oh well, I bought both.
Some RBLV3s that i ordered came today.
I got: Heat Bull D125WB and Mad Bull C145HF. I was kinda hoping for Clay Aries, but 4 top tier parts is still pretty good.
^Haha, bad luck. =P
I got Clay Aries when I bought 1 RBLV3, which actually really surprised me ! >>

But on topic:
Bought 2 Vulcan Horuseus 145D from dimsum ! Loving the price drop. (:
I bought two sets of Event special attack & balance parts at SG$5.90
includes 90/105/125 WF/RF/SF. I feel so happy ^^
And bb86 shipped in.
should I get the Event special Defense&stamina parts?
Not really. There's nothing great in there. The attack and balance one has much better parts so you bought something good there.
Lol I really hope it is a 1 in 4 chance of getting a Red Dragoon MS in HMS act 1.
I bought 4 so I'm begging the odds are with me this time.
Not really you won't get the whole blade in one of them(unless you're really lucky) since you get the parts mixed up. Where'd you get them anyway they're quite rare now?