Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just got Lightning Ldrago delivered. Gotta get one for myself, this one is a gift for my cousin.

Also, just paid for a Divine Chimera from wwqqyang.
Bought a Cyber Dragoon~ Waiting for 2 Dragoon MS'~ And a Limited edition Dark Dragoonnn
Although I missed out on a few YJA lots, look what arrived. O:
It's beautiful. <3
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:10 AM)blah Wrote: Although I missed out on a few YJA lots, look what arrived. O:
It's beautiful. <3

OMG. That looks so awesome, I could literally stare at it all day. Did you get that from YJA also? (Don't mean too sound rude, as I might buy from YJA)
You can get that on eBay
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:21 AM)Fogot Wrote: You can get that on eBay

Thanks, I was just wondering if maybe he got it cheaper on YJA. I'm not familiar with YJA, so I don't know if the prices are higher or not.

EDIT: Ahh, I see, thanks Fogot!
I think it's higher.
Soon I hope to get a new Draciel,my current one is worn and damaged from all the battles lol
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:23 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Thanks, I was just wondering if maybe he got it cheaper on YJA. I'm not familiar with YJA, so I don't know if the prices are higher or not.

I got it off eBay for $30. ^^
Man, I'm ordering it tomorrow, thanks blah!

I also bought a Storm Pegasis and Rock Scorpio!
$30???? The cheapest I found was $35
(Oct. 12, 2007  12:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I am lucky? Did you read my post? I paid for two lots and only received one.

i like MFB more but, no fair i want dragoon v
I think he got it from buzztoy2007's bid. He's selling it for 29.99 shipping plus 0.01¢, which is 30$. I also saw nobody bid on it.

(Nov. 09, 2010  4:39 AM)sams storm Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2007  12:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I am lucky? Did you read my post? I paid for two lots and only received one.

i like MFB more but, no fair i want dragoon v

That post is years old.
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:38 AM)Fogot Wrote: $30???? The cheapest I found was $35

Auction. Uncertain
Leone, Sagittario and Lightning L-Drago all arrived from buzztoy today. I'm pretty happy.
Bought a Black Dragoon MF ! So happy. ^^

And 1000th post for me ! Grin
(Nov. 09, 2010  12:09 PM)blah Wrote: Bought a Black Dragoon MF ! So happy. ^^

And 1000th post for me ! Grin
Congrats for the black Dragoon MF, it looks cool Cool Curious, how much?
Ah, forgot to mention, I got a black Driger V from a friend, and a Magical Ape MS from another friend.

Sorry, off-topic, how much do they worth, I got them cheaply, you guys can't imagine.
Damn, I wish my friends had Beyblades to sell to me. D:
Oh well, there's always the internet, WBO, YJA and eBay ! ^^
(Nov. 09, 2010  12:29 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Ah, forgot to mention, I got a black Driger V from a friend, and a Magical Ape MS from another friend.

Sorry, off-topic, how much do they worth, I got them cheaply, you guys can't imagine.

The black driger v isn't that hard to find since they're available on YJA cheaply(under 1000 yen) but the Mams is quite hard to find.
(Nov. 06, 2010  3:53 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Hah, the day I test out Mercury Anubius is the day Hasbro starts selling it (Which is Never). Tongue_out

Why ???

You will not open & assemble it ???
That's understandable since it's rare and expensive. Also he didn't say he wouldn't assemble it he said he wouldn't use it.
i mean i get its rare and expensive but isnt the point of having beyblades to battle with them?
I have two of them but because they look so beautiful I can't even open them. >>
Don't ask me why haha.
And some beys were made just for collection. (: