Recent Beyblade Purchases

Last night I bought Rock Aries and Storm Pegasis from Smyths toy superstore for around £16 of my £22 I obtained from trading in the games NSMBW and Sonic Unleashed.
(Oct. 23, 2010  12:12 PM)blah Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  8:52 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Just bought a Divine Chimera off of Dimsum and a Super Power Battle Set off ebay. Now I only need 3 more Pre-HWS beys to have all the Pre-HWS beys.

Is that an actual set ? Or just one Buzztoy devised ?

It may be one that Buzztoy created not sure, but it certainly is handy as the majority of Pre-HWS beys are in the one set.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...6097wt_980
Yeah, I saw that earlier, definitely considered getting it.
Also it's cheaper than buying all the Beyblades individually from boosters ($10 each + launcher grip + beylauncher).
It's actually an awesome deal, the only thing that bugs me is that I already have Pegasis and Wolf.
My friend got :

Killer Gemios

Earth Aquila

I will possibly get :

Earth Aquila

Burn Phoenix

LLDrago

( Our forth bey is optional , while others are neccessary ( And I'm also sorry , that I didnt write a recent purchase )
(Oct. 23, 2010  12:38 PM)blah Wrote: Yeah, I saw that earlier, definitely considered getting it.
Also it's cheaper than buying all the Beyblades individually from boosters ($10 each + launcher grip + beylauncher).
It's actually an awesome deal, the only thing that bugs me is that I already have Pegasis and Wolf.

I've already have a Pegasis and Leone Pinching_eyes_2

I was thinking about buying a spare Pegasis as well, plus I need a spare launcher grip so this set comes in handy Joyful_2

Just bought a Ray Gil from AkirasDaddy as well
Man i got a dark bull today only thing useful is the bottom part
Love my toys r us they always have stock.
-Burn "Fireblaze"
-Thermal Pisces
They also have elscolpio and Ldrago and Gemios.
Nice lot! I just picked up the Pisces DF145B re-release Booster from Explosion. Its Wheel is surprising useful, like surprisingly. Then Earth Bull 100WD dashes your hopes for Pisces..... Crying
Gmarket's "Sonokong Attack Stadium" came in the mail today. Nah, Gmarket screwed it up and I ended up getting a Booster Pre HWS Aquario. I wtf'd, lol.

It's actually not too bad, it looks great and my constellation is Aquarius, so I guess its not too bad. Besides, I got it for free anyway (Thanks Grandpa in Korea!)

On the other hand, it seems that karma is on my side. In return for the wrong item received, I went to Walmart today and found Lightning L Drago, there was only one left so I grabbed it right away Grin
I'm definitely not disappointed, although having a beylauncher L would make this sooooo much better.

I can still launch it using the Beylauncher, but I have to launch the bey on the stadium floor. LLDrago CH120 RF crushed everything I had. I actually did a stadium out on PTW's ridiciulous walls.

Well, next set to get is BB-32.
(Oct. 23, 2010  7:14 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Nice lot! I just picked up the Pisces DF145B re-release Booster from Explosion. Its Wheel is surprising useful, like surprisingly. Then Earth Bull 100WD dashes your hopes for Pisces..... Crying

Use Pisces as a defense wheel. You'll be pleasantly surprised.
(Oct. 23, 2010  10:58 PM)Corey Wrote: Use Pisces as a defense wheel. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

I really should; however, I want to play around with Pisces 100WD more. It's so wonderful. =)
Didn't get what I wanted Unhappy . Instead , I got the triple Value-Balance pack with Aquila , Gemios and Bull , which is not bad , as Dark Bull and Earth Aquila are must-haves.
I got BB-32 Smile (WHAT!)
carp you! I want that set ):

I'll be getting it in a few days though, kekeke.

Who did you order it from and how long did it take to arrive?
bb 64 white launcher grip
rock escolpio T125JB
metal face red version

all of them i bought yesterday
Updates from yesterday.
All bought from AkirasDaddy:
1 x Ray Gil 100RSF Booster
2 x Mercury Anubis 85XF Grin
1 x Quetzalcoatl 90WF (silver)

Very happy indeed. ^^
1x Aurora Ray Unicorno D125 CS
1x Vulcan Horseus 145 D

I love vulcan... the placing of the stickers is carp though. If i managed TT, id fire the guy who places them where they are...
(Oct. 24, 2010  2:01 PM)UDC Wrote: 1x Aurora Ray Unicorno D125 CS
1x Vulcan Horseus 145 D

I love vulcan... the placing of the stickers is carp though. If i managed TT, id fire the guy who places them where they are...

Where did you get Vulcan Horseus 145 D? How much was it?
ray unicorno! i lovez it! itz just really hard to predicit CS's movements
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:29 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: the beyblade balance three pack! finally hasbro is becoming useful, cuz it can create some really good combos
Buying only Dark Bull and Earth Eagle separately still makes more sense to me ... Who wants Evil Gemios ?
itz the only way to get evil gemios from toysrus rite now, and isnt gemios the lightest clear wheel out there? i found a good usage in storm gemios 100WB
That's not a very good combo, but it's pretty cool you got the three pack.
I just ordered

Dranzer GT (Free)
Gaia Dragoon MS (Free)
Ray Gil ($17)

A bad order on ebay so the seller is giving me a new dranzer GT and a Gaia Dragoon MS for FREE as a "Sorry for the Incoinvience. Great order right!
What. Dragoon ms and Dranzer gt for free? where?
What seller on eBay?
grabbed dark gasher today from walmart.

i'm not horribly disgusted by CH120, it won't even lock into place switching 120 to 145.
wow, now i have to get a dark cancer online just for MF LLDrago ch120 Rf.

how fail of hasbro.