Recent Beyblade Purchases

Ordered Ray Unicorno D125CS from AkirasDaddy today. Grin
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:03 PM)DarkFox Wrote: GOT MY PACKAGE FROM DIMSUM2U!
[Image: IMG_20101013_095214.jpg]

and I apparently have two other packages waiting at my girlfriends.... one should be from Fogot and the other from ebay

.....my beast of a riderproxy package didnt get sent yet but soon!

Nice, can't wait to see what another member thinks of the Vulcan wheel Smile
Forgive me if I'm a bit slow, but I didn't know Vulcan Horuseus 145D came in a Booster; awesome lot you got there, DarkFox!
(Oct. 13, 2010  11:25 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Forgive me if I'm a bit slow, but I didn't know Vulcan Horuseus 145D came in a Booster; awesome lot you got there, DarkFox!
The booster comes within the game package.

DarkFox Jealous, of your stuff quickly growing collection Crying

As for me? I got a Storm Capri...I know... Unhappy
man I want a vulcan horseus but even though I paid 100 bucks on my solblazes I AM NOT SPENDING 60 DOLLARS ON A HORSEUS
Why'd you pay 100 bucks for a Sol Blaze.. I paid 34 for mine.
I just bought a Lightning L Drago, and a Dark Gasher.

Also, I saw a RF and a Red Launcher just laying on the floor in Walmart.
(Oct. 14, 2010  12:43 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I just bought a Lightning L Drago, and a Dark Gasher.

wow, i wish i could find a quetzelcoalt laying on the floor....
Also, i just bought a launcher grip - Hasbro
(Oct. 14, 2010  12:47 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  12:43 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I just bought a Lightning L Drago, and a Dark Gasher.

wow, i wish i could find a quetzelcoalt laying on the floor....

Yeah, don't we all. Lol

Your Walmart has LLDrago? You lucky blader. D;

Lolol I found 6 opened packages of beyblades laying in a corner in my Zellers.
I took some of the PerformanceTips and Tracks... xD

I bought another Beylauncher Hasbro, my old one broke an hour ago.
(Oct. 14, 2010  1:53 AM)RFkid Wrote:

Your Walmart has LLDrago? You lucky blader. D;

Lolol I found 6 opened packages of beyblades laying in a corner in my Zellers.
I took some of the PerformanceTips and Tracks... xD

I bought another Beylauncher Hasbro, my old one broke an hour ago.

My 2nd Lightning L Drago.

Eh... I feel bad for snatching up that RF. XD
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:35 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Eh... I feel bad for snatching up that RF. XD
nah, don't feel bad, just have an escape plan for when the bey cops come to ur house.
I wouldn't, unless you saw the torn open package and neglected to tell an employee.
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:07 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I wouldn't, unless you saw the torn open package and neglected to tell an employee.

There was no open package in sight.
ok guys picked up my two packages from the girlfriend

first is from Fogot (this will not be fore sale because his is in the best overall condition)
[Image: IMG_20101014_084346.jpg]

the next is the crazy batch of bey stuff i got for a insane price on freebay (I am going to need some help identifying what parts go to who for the hms since I skipped that gen)
[Image: IMG_20101014_084846.jpg]

note in the above bundle multiple if not all items will be for sale since I have all but the gigars, and maybe a few of the hms (i have two coming from riderproxy brand new Grin) I will make a thread to help me figure out whats what and the values and then it will be turned into a selling thread....
i just bought a super vortex set its pretty nice
Yay you got it!
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:23 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:07 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I wouldn't, unless you saw the torn open package and neglected to tell an employee.

There was no open package in sight.

lucky you.Eee
I bought

Burn Fireblaze
Thermal Pisces
Evil Gemios

Still looking for a Lightning L Drago, hopefully my wal-mart will get them soon
Well, just in the last couple of months...I have bought a lot of beys. Right now, I'm waiting for quite a few to be delivered:
Dranzer MS
Flame Sagittario (spelling?)
Flame Libra
Dark Cancer
Rock Giraffe
Grand Ketos (Blue version)
Meteo L Drago
Earth Virgo
Rock Escolpio
Storm Capricorn
Rock Leone

I know some might not be considered very good beys, but I'm more into collecting then battling. Right now, trying to hunt down a Dragoon MS or MS UV...need some luck though, lol.
(Oct. 15, 2010  8:30 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, just in the last couple of months...I have bought a lot of beys. Right now, I'm waiting for quite a few to be delivered:
Dranzer MS
Flame Sagittario (spelling?)
Flame Libra
Dark Cancer
Rock Giraffe
Grand Ketos (Blue version)
Meteo L Drago
Earth Virgo
Rock Escolpio
Storm Capricorn
Rock Leone

I know some might not be considered very good beys, but I'm more into collecting then battling. Right now, trying to hunt down a Dragoon MS or MS UV...need some luck though, lol.

may i ask where did you get all that
I just purchased a BB-08 Leone 105F Booster from my seller; the last one, too. I thought it was a decent buy. Also, my seller's MFB: Explosion Starters are $50.00 CAD apparently..... He still has his Pisces DF145BS Booster, but I'm unsure how much that is.
That's pretty expensive for the explosion ones. Don't buy the Pisces, the blade is relatively useless.
Yeah, I was sort of appalled with the price he had for the Explosion Beys. I was able to get two Explosion Beys from HK for the price of one that he was selling for..... Perhaps he will lower the price when the second season comes to North America... eventually.
(Oct. 16, 2010  4:08 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  8:30 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, just in the last couple of months...I have bought a lot of beys. Right now, I'm waiting for quite a few to be delivered:
Dranzer MS - michellekim01
Flame Sagittario (spelling?) - buzztoy2007
Flame Libra - buzztoy2007
Dark Cancer - buzztoy2007
Rock Giraffe - muzinstore
Grand Ketos (Blue version) - muzinstore
Meteo L Drago - alphardcompany
Earth Virgo - alphardcompany
Rock Escolpio - perfect--seller
Storm Capricorn - perfect--seller
Rock Leone - leo_toy

may i ask where did you get all that
All of them were off eBay. Those are all ones that I'm waiting for right now. If you're interested, I've put the sellers names next to the beys.

I think that the most I paid was around 20US for the Dranzer MS (includes shipping). Out of the sellers I listed above, the only ones I hadn't dealt with before were alphardcompany, michellekim01 and perfect--seller. The rest are good, well in my experience.

Other beys that I have bought (and have been delivered) recently are:
Storm Pegasis
Ray Unicorno
Gravity Perseus (got these first 3 from muzinstore, came in about 8 days)
Dark Wolf (got from dickson_c)
Dark Bull (from leo_toy)
Driger MS TAKARA (got this one from tresorhunters for 0.99US, lol, the wonders of auctions)
Driger MS HASBRO (paid a lot for this one...about 35US...but only did it cause it is Driger. Also wanted to compare the Hasbro with the Takara.)
Earth Aquila (boveepoon)

The beys I've gotten from muzinstore are SonoKong (so is the Dranzer MS that I'm waiting for). Everything else is TakaraTomy (obviously, apart from the Hasbro Driger MS).

Oh, and decided to pick up a Gaia Dragoon MS yesterday, so add that to the list of beys I'm waiting on! Now, I'm just trying to get my hands on the Dragoon MS.