Recent Beyblade Purchases

Man that's only like $5.
Didn't I tell you all that I bought one from the event in August?
Meteo Ldrago, white launcher rubber and beylauncher rubber.
(Oct. 12, 2010  1:15 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Didn't I tell you all that I bought one from the event in August?

IneeeedddBBUUURRNPPIIISSCESfrrrooommmHHHKKKK
not but seriously it was My third Dark Gasher and a Clay Aries for my sister.
Got a Super Vortex Set for my 100% score on my math test and I got my 6 replacement beyblades and replacement ripcord from Hasbro Smile
today i got a rock aries.

but i didnt really...purchase it.

my friend gave it to me just because i gave him a free ice cream coupon lol.

anyways is it any good?
It's decent all the way around.

Rock is decent for attack, stamina or defense.

ED145 is decent for defense.

B is decent for defense.

Not bad, but not great either.
........Is anyone selling a beypointer?? Does anyone HAVE a beypointer???
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:27 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: ........Is anyone selling a beypointer?? Does anyone HAVE a beypointer???
Why is that in the Recent Beyblade Purchases.
IDK i thot this topic was for bying and selling beys..........or did i screw up yet again
Usually titles are quite obvious, like this one ...
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:35 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: IDK i thot this topic was for bying and selling beys..........or did i screw up yet again

This topic is for telling everyone what beyblades you just bought, 'recent beyblade purchases'.
(Oct. 12, 2010  9:04 PM)Corey Wrote: Guess what just arrived :o

Haha I got the same items, except my MF-Customs were ClearSmile
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:37 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:35 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: IDK i thot this topic was for bying and selling beys..........or did i screw up yet again

This topic is for telling everyone what beyblades you just bought, 'recent beyblade purchases'.

Ohhh.......wow sorry. Btw i didnt even no they sold meteo ldrago yet!! Just got a flame libra yesterday its not what i wanted to get (earth eagle-there wern't any in stock so i got a libra) its an OK top bt not wat i expected
I got another CH120 for my defense customs-Dark Gasher

And another S.Pegasis as in failure of not finding the Clear L-Drago Unhappy.But on the bright side I have another RF Smile.
my MFB knock-off's came in today that i ordered from ebay.

the only useful things i've found from these knockoffs is a spare C145 and GB145.
and a purple pegasis plastic wheel. aesthetically better than the blue one in my opinion.

otherwise there's nothing special about them.
The metal wheels seem lighter, even Rock Leone GB145 WB is getting knocked out by my legit pegasis way too easily.
i'll probably get earth aquila to recitfy that problem.

otherwise, i think i'll just sell the knockoff's 10 dollars each to little kids and get another 2nd wave beyblade. probably meteo ldrago.

i bought the knockoff lot (4 beyblades, 1 string launcher, 1 light launcher and a launcher grip) for 23 dollars.
selling the beyblades i'll get 40 dollars, so i guess it wasn't too bad buying them.

pretty fun comparing these to takaratomy's and hasbros.
=S I don't think you are even allowed to talk about fake stuff. It's almost like endorsing or saying it's okay to buy fake items.
D;
im not saying its okay.. its very noticeable how inferior these are in comparison to takara tomys. lol.
yes on my channel I well be doing a review of G perseus
Does anyone think sonokongs are fake ai no there not but they seemed like et why did my sonokong takra tomy grand ketoses have the right launcher 2s why are they fak real or just for the sonokongs and not for the takra tomies
Sonokong is REAL. But that is totally irrelevant and does not belong here.
Are you seriously complaining that they came free with something you would have had to buy separatly if you bought the takara ones?
GOT MY PACKAGE FROM DIMSUM2U!
[Image: IMG_20101013_095214.jpg]

and I apparently have two other packages waiting at my girlfriends.... one should be from Fogot and the other from ebay

.....my beast of a riderproxy package didnt get sent yet but soon!
got my 2 meteo l dragos just waiting 4 my black lightning l drago 2 come