Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Oct. 11, 2010  11:39 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:37 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: - Dark Effigy MS UNUSED (case, launcher and ripcord are included btw)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...K:MEWNX:IT
- Samurai Changer MS UNUSED (case, launcher and ripcord are included again)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...K:MEWNX:IT
Sad...That's you...

^^. Where you the other guy bidding? You beat me on the Wolborg I bidded on. Well, to be honest I let you win since I already own one (just needed a new base), xD.
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:41 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: ^^. Where you the other guy bidding? You beat me on the Wolborg I bidded on. Well, to be honest I let you win since I already own one (just needed a new base), xD.

Hah, I didn't bid, but I kept on watching the guys who bid...
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:42 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:41 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: ^^. Where you the other guy bidding? You beat me on the Wolborg I bidded on. Well, to be honest I let you win since I already own one (just needed a new base), xD.

Hah, I didn't bid, but I kept on watching the guys who bid...

Damn, that (insert word here) tried to outbid me on these 2 as well. In the closing seconds I got so pissed off I put my maximum bid to £20.01 just to make sure he doesn't outbid me. Should have done that on the Wolborg too...oh well what's gone is gone.
^^^Hah, the grip you bought is fake. =P And wth, that guy sold you the like 5 pounds ? Either you ripped him off really bad or he doesn't know how much they're worth.
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:48 AM)blah Wrote: ^^^Hah, the grip you bought is fake. =P And wth, that guy sold you the like 5 pounds ? Either you ripped him off really bad or he doesn't know how much they're worth.

I've already received the grip and it's perfect imo. It works really well. Oh and about that beyblade lot, I asked the guy to make the listing a buy it now for the price I in the end bought it for. She accepted, lmao and I bought it asap. It has 2 Dragoon S's which is really what I was after.
=S Pretty sure you're not allowed to use fake stuff in tournaments and such but that's your problem so heh.
And you just have to feel sorry for people who are being ripped off. ):
Just because it works doesn't mean it's not fake. Also that definatly is fake since that seller is notorious for it.
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:56 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Just because it works doesn't mean it's not fake. Also that definatly is fake since that seller is notorious for it.

I never said it's not fake. In fact I couldn't care less as long as it works well, which it does. I recommend some of you guys give one a try.
LOL is it even allowed to recommend fake products to WBO members ? =\
Who cares if it's fake. It works.
it's illegal for tournament use, that's for sure.
Hah, and it will probably brake easier too. =P
Bought a Virgo DF145BS, Pegasis 145D, a beylauncher and 3 x RBLV1 (cheap :3). ^^

Edit: Oh noes, I have Kai-V syndrome (hope she doesn't mind ^^). Look what you guys have turned me into. =P
I think most of us caught that a long time ago, hah.

Nice lot. Hope you manage to get a 5minute mold.
I hope so too. ^^
The 3 RBLV1's were only $8 shipped. Grin
And so was the Virgo. O_O
Wow, that's pretty amazing.
Indeed. (:
I got an Earth Cancer DF145ES in my RBV4. Grin
Damn, the dark blue Cancer CW looks nice.
RBV5 I got Storm Serpent T125HF, probably the worst one there is. ):
And RBV3 I got Storm Sagittario 145SD.
That makes 3 Storm wheels now. T^T

Edit: Got a Wind Leone D125HF, 4 Storm wheels if you count lights. =P
(Oct. 11, 2010  12:09 PM)blah Wrote: Hah, and it will probably brake easier too. =P
Bought a Virgo DF145BS, Pegasis 145D, a beylauncher and 3 x RBLV1 (cheap :3). ^^

Edit: Oh noes, I have Kai-V syndrome (hope she doesn't mind ^^). Look what you guys have turned me into. =P

It doesn't. It's made of super thick plastic and it can even dissasemble. Also, the bottom can be used to open up the beyblades. It's really good.
The normal ones are made of good plastic and can open beys with the bottom and can store stuff like MFs and Bottoms in the handle. >>
Exactly, which is what this one can do. Just give it a try. You can get for like £2.50.
(Oct. 11, 2010  12:28 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Exactly, which is what this one can do. Just give it a try. You can get for like £2.50.

Who cares if it's Fake and Breaks sooner? It is cheap.
No thank you, I already have two Takara-Tomy launcher grips. And anything fake is not worth it IMO.
(Oct. 11, 2010  12:29 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  12:28 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Exactly, which is what this one can do. Just give it a try. You can get for like £2.50.

Eh? Also, I bet some of you guys have bought TT stadiums before.
(Oct. 11, 2010  12:31 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

How is that relevant to the conversation?
(Oct. 11, 2010  12:41 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  12:31 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

How is that relevant to the conversation?

He said he'd never buy anything fake. If something works well, why not? Who cares if it's fake. Also, enough about talk about a friggin grip. Look at some of my other purchases, those HMS's were my star buys imo.
This is moronic. It is fine to recommend legitimate products, but do not try to force your fakes onto us. Not only are they bad quality parts and not WBO-approved, by buying from them you are inadvertently supporting their trade and in turn, damaging the hobby.