Recent Beyblade Purchases

YJA. Well it's not BB-10. It's the attack stadium from BB-76.
(Oct. 04, 2010  11:58 PM)Fogot Wrote: YJA. Well it's not BB-10. It's the attack stadium from BB-76.

Ah, I see. Thanks!

EDIT: 100th post! Yay!
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:05 PM)Corey Wrote: It's stupid to rank uncustomized beyblades.

Storm is carp, PS.

Sure thing dude.
just got my takara tomy poison serpent
and its a pretty cool beyblade and a stratagic one too, it defeated most MF beyblades i have unlike what i saw on youtube that was veiwed as a weak beyblade. It just needs a touch of a powerful launch with high speed and it will give up great deadly results. great beyblade i've ever got!
If that's the greatest blade you have...What does the rest of your collection look like?
Chief - Hmm ...
Lmao. Poison Serpeant sucks hardcore. It's one of the worse MFB's out there.
(Oct. 05, 2010  8:44 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Lmao. Poison Serpeant sucks hardcore. It's one of the worse MFB's out there.
i really dont think you should be talking about sucky blades....and yeh its not the best one out there, but many people do underestimate the power hidden inside of it! but with toptier parts and all that, you may be able to win if you know how
Ok, i'll give it 1 thing. It looks sexy, but apart from collection purposes it doesn't have much going for it.
The only really good thing about Poison Serpent is the SD.
(Oct. 05, 2010  9:16 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Ok, i'll give it 1 thing. It looks sexy, but apart from collection purposes it doesn't have much going for it.

No, I think Poison Serpent is the best bey.
You can't say I'm wrong because its my opinion. :l
(Oct. 05, 2010  11:11 PM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2010  9:16 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Ok, i'll give it 1 thing. It looks sexy, but apart from collection purposes it doesn't have much going for it.

Iceburn

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. IMO it sucks balls and I can back my claims because I used to have 1.
(Oct. 05, 2010  11:36 PM)Corey Wrote:

Iceburn

To be fair, If I'd have said that I'd get a warning.
You can't back your claims, as we have standards for testing.
Just bought an extra L Drago and Earth 'Eagle', since I didn't have the Hasbro versions yet.

And, LOL at the light left launcher. It makes me weep.
Corey I don't suppose you have an accurate set of scales? I'd like to see the weight difference between Hasbro and TT earth.
I don't, sorry. I checked for a digital scale today at Target, but they didn't seem to have any :\
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:34 AM)Corey Wrote: Just bought an extra L Drago and Earth 'Eagle', since I didn't have the Hasbro versions yet.

agreed about the light left launcher......idk i dont feel like it spins correctly

btw one of my 2 packages shipped, and I have a surprise additional one, courtesy of another member of this board coming as well
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:30 AM)momiji manju Wrote: You can't back your claims, as we have standards for testing.

Um...yes I can. I own the beyblades = I TEST them myself, uncustomized. Poison Serpeant sucks hard, fact.
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:36 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Corey I don't suppose you have an accurate set of scales? I'd like to see the weight difference between Hasbro and TT earth.

i have a scale with the takara/sonokong and hasbro versions of both earth eagle and l drago

i need to find the scale.......
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:39 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:34 AM)Corey Wrote: Just bought an extra L Drago and Earth 'Eagle', since I didn't have the Hasbro versions yet.

agreed about the light left launcher......idk i dont feel like it spins correctly

btw one of my 2 packages shipped, and I have a surprise additional one, courtesy of another member of this board coming as well

Really interested about what the packages contain! Please share.
Thanks darkfox.

Dragoon_msuv, show me your tests backing your claims of killer gemios being good.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:01 AM)DarkFox Wrote: OMG LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0275936772

Lol. Are you really rich? Because you seem to buy lots of very rare beys.
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:02 AM)Fogot Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  1:01 AM)DarkFox Wrote: OMG LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0275936772

Lol. Are you really rich? Because you seem to buy lots of very rare beys.

lol I have a hawk eye and a job......and plastic fake money that haunts me lol

edit: in this case it is "bill me later" lmao
(Oct. 05, 2010  7:15 PM)Corey Wrote: If that's the greatest blade you have...What does the rest of your collection look like?
Chief - Hmm ...
the rest of my collection looks like all the types of MFB that i bought from japan ( i have the whole collection) and its not the greatest between the ones i have but its me that make it great because am a good blader that can win by weak beyblades unlike others .Smug