Recent Beyblade Purchases

maybe u can stalk thru the window..or u can say one of the kids is ur brother or something lol. just kidding. but i just bought an attack stadium. once you buy one bey u cant stop! IM ADDICTED!!
Just got my brother: storm aquario, rock Aries, thermal Pisces, burn fireblaze(phoenix), and a mobile stadium for his birthday tomorrow.
got my final confirmed package today. soon I should have two more packages being shipped

from comwell
[Image: IMG_20101002_015455.jpg]

my first solblaze and burn pisces...going to get one more of each so i can use these ones Grin
Um Sol blaze is useless competitively though... and the only good parts from burn pisces are WF and Burn. You might as well have got Quetz and a burn phoenix.
(Oct. 02, 2010  7:59 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Um Sol blaze is useless competitively though... and the only good parts from burn pisces are WF and Burn. You might as well have got Quetz and a burn phoenix.

yes well i like exclusives :p
Back from Tokyo, got myself some stuff. (Unfortunately, the LED Sight and the WBBA Limited Parts Set weren't available at the stores I visited.)
Stuff I got (Click to View)
:o I want to go to Tokyo now! XD
Recently bought 4 volume 4 boosters and got 2 Earth Virgos in it! Pretty cool huh.

Anyone know how much they are worth?
There's already an Earth Virgo starter set.
Only about as much as the Sonokong starter version on ebay.
man i'm on fire! i can't stop buying! just got me a random booster Vol.5 again! needed one more!
-2 fail attempts on obtaining Grand Ketos WD145/T125RS (a.k.a. 2 Random Booster Vol.5)

[/quote]

Join the club
BURN UNICORNO FTW.
wait a minute..u mean i failed? lol. i didn't necessarily want grand ketos. i could just wait for a regular booster rite? i was aiming more for the colored parts, just for collection, cuz i'm not a very good collector of...things
(Oct. 02, 2010  6:37 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: i could just wait for a regular booster rite?
By the way, it will be a Starter.
EVEN BETTER! thnx i didnt know that, somehow...
Just received a white Gaia Dragoon MS, and Dark Blue Draciel MS from Val Smile
I'm in the process of getting a Galaxy Pegasus.

The process is:

Sell 2 Yu-Gi-Oh! cards that are worth 30 GBP.

Have the Money sent to my British Friend's Paypal.

My British Friend buys Galaxy Pegasus for 26-30 GBP(With Shipping).

He gets it sent to me in the US.

I receive my Super-special-awesome Galaxy Pegasus.
Galaxy Pegasis for 26-30 GBP? That's alot.
(Oct. 03, 2010  12:45 AM)Fogot Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis for 26-30 GBP? That's alot.

I think I found one for Cheaper.

But if you think about it.

I bought 2 Packs of Cards and got the 2 Cards that were 30 GBP put together.

8 USD for a Galaxy Pegasus is a steal.
But you could get a cheaper Galaxy Pegasus.

A Galaxy Pegasus with $20USD left over is even more of a steal.
(Oct. 03, 2010  1:05 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: But you could get a cheaper Galaxy Pegasus.

A Galaxy Pegasus with $20USD left over is even more of a steal.

The cheapest I've found was 26 GBP, and that's Dimsum2u.

I just realized that it is a Starter Set, and maybe that changes things for you guys?

Edit: I think the cheapest I found was for 20 GBP
Edit2: It's actually 16 GBP with Shipping on ebay.
Umm... There are cheaper ebay sellers. I'm pretty sure Galaxy Pegasus only comes as a starter. There is a guy that ships from the US that charges about $23USD for Galaxy Pegasus and a guy from Korea that charges about the same.
(Oct. 03, 2010  1:14 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: Umm... There are cheaper ebay sellers. I'm pretty sure Galaxy Pegasus only comes as a starter. There is a guy that ships from the US that charges about $23USD for Galaxy Pegasus and a guy from Korea that charges about the same.
Yeah, I saw that.

GBP is worth more than USD.
Exactly. Meaning you're paying less if you're paying $23USD as opposed to $23GBP. You WANT that as a buyer.
(Oct. 03, 2010  1:48 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: Exactly. Meaning you're paying less if you're paying $23USD as opposed to $23GBP. You WANT that as a buyer.
You've got it flipped.

36 GBP is Roughly 58 USD.

Edit: We're talking about the same thing, but I am talking about Turning GBP into USD 23$ Bey for like 16 GBP.