Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Sep. 21, 2010  8:31 PM)Corey Wrote: Congrats man.

People seem to be having such good luck with those.

well there IS a 25% chance to recieve the prize bey in Random Booster Vol. 5.
i just got a nice rock orso and i costomized storm pegasus now its storm pegasus D125RF works pretty good too
Just bought a launcher grip, 2 packs of metal faces, an Earth Bull and a Ray Unicorno. Grin
I recently bought:

Flame Libra
Rock Scorpio
Earth Eagle
Evil Gemios

And Sticker Paper.
Just bought this! http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d111223257
(Sep. 23, 2010  2:10 AM)Fogot Wrote: Just bought this! http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d111223257

envy is not the word...... lol
(Sep. 22, 2010  4:32 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I recently bought:

Flame Libra
Rock Scorpio
Earth Eagle
Evil Gemios

And Sticker Paper.

Where did you buy?
(Sep. 23, 2010  2:10 AM)Fogot Wrote: Just bought this! http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d111223257

Bargain, that's a steal considering there selling for around $70 on ebay.

I forgot to post this from the other day but I won this with riderPROXY's help.

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k128049920

That'll be my second Mercury Anubis which means I can start doing some testing on it soon Grin
OMG that's such a nice lot! Can't wait to see Mercury anubis testing.
(Sep. 23, 2010  3:38 AM)nov1c3 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2010  4:32 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I recently bought:

Flame Libra
Rock Scorpio
Earth Eagle
Evil Gemios

And Sticker Paper.

Where did you buy?

At a local Wal-Mart in Virginia. Lol
I couldn't believe it when I saw it but I was at my local Pennsylvania Target and I look in the beyblades section. I see Earth Eagle, Rock Orso, and Storm Capricorn, which is surprising because we didn't get those until probably a week or teo ago. So I look more and I see Lightning L-Drago. Boy I snatch that thing up and went to sweet talk mom. Lol.
(Sep. 24, 2010  2:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Uh, we've had Storm Capricorne over a month.

That's weird, I haven't seen Storm Capricorne...oh maybe that's cuz I go to Wal-Mart and they don't have everything...I should've thought of that thanks Mc Frown! (BTW, L-Drago is great; just finished wiping the floor with my sister)
got my galaxy pegasus and gravity perceus in the mail yesterday
Stamina and Defense set came in today Smile
Thermal Pisces Smile
My BB-21, Burn pheonix and Earth Virgo arrived! I'm so happy that i've got some essential parts i've wanted for ages. Also they all look amazing Smile
(Sep. 24, 2010  9:27 PM)megablader2 Wrote: My BB-21, Burn pheonix and Earth Virgo arrived! I'm so happy that i've got some essential parts i've wanted for ages. Also they all look amazing Smile

That's pretty cool you've gotta be psyched that they finally arrived, do you know what mold of Burn you got?
well just got back from toysrus and got:
rock orso
another flame libra
another flame sagittario
and a new beylauncher seeing as how my old one broke
Grin
i just ordered my random booster volume 1 secret aries from litt takk and i got a.......

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got a an aries 125D never gonna use it. wonder why people say its hard to get all of the sudden
(Sep. 26, 2010  1:50 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i just ordered my random booster volume 1 secret aries from litt takk and i got a.......

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got a an aries 125D never gonna use it. wonder why people say its hard to get all of the sudden

Congratulations!

I bought a Flame Sagittario, working for the next AMVBB
Purchased a new Dark Cancer CH120SF and Dark Bull H145SD. Currently bidding on a Dark Capricorne 105RF and a Virgo DF145BS. Haha my collection is getting rather big Grin

EDIT: Haha yeah, I noticed the number of Dark wheels. It's for the other parts, not the dark wheels xD
...Dark Capricorne 105RF?
If the price goes over the price for a Storm Pegasis 105RF w/beylauncher, just buy that instead.
(Sep. 26, 2010  2:08 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: ...Dark Capricorne 105RF?
If the price goes over the price for a Storm Pegasis 105RF w/beylauncher, just buy that instead.

The one comes from BB-56, I assume he is bidding the SonoKong one, which can be bought separately.
i finally found a eath eagle! but the funny thing is that i saw it at CVS. i also found LLdrago at a walgreens. CVS also had evil gemios, and rock aries