Recent Beyblade Purchases

bought the original attack and balance set and a BB15
Bought one more Dark Cancer, that CH120 is a good mold...hehe, it doesn't wobbles and lock stably.
Grats RエスコルピオT125JB hah. Must be sick of all those Dark wheels around though.
Just bought:
Gravity Perseus
Galaxy Pegasis

Next up on the list:
Rock Giraffe
Earth Virgo
Got a couple Random Light Booster Vol 1's. What are the odds that Heat Wolf WD145SF was in every one?
Got my first MF beyblade today =D
I got a Storm Pegasus105RF like I hoped to and a Blue Pegasus Beystadium.
My little brother got a Evil GemiosDF145FS. ^^
went to the mall wanting ldrago and storm pegasus but found a carpload of earth eagles. i bought one, yayye Grin
Got a LGFW 2-pack and a Storm Pegasis. But my RF wore out in less than 24 hours Crying
(Sep. 19, 2010  12:55 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Got a LGFW 2-pack and a Storm Pegasis. But my RF wore out in less than 24 hours Crying

How did you wear out a RF in a day?!
Woo my BB32 should arrive next week, then I will order my next batch of items Smile
Just wondering, how much worth of $ do you buy for Vanilla Cards?
(Sep. 19, 2010  1:21 AM)Vamspapi Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  12:55 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Got a LGFW 2-pack and a Storm Pegasis. But my RF wore out in less than 24 hours Crying

How did you wear out a RF in a day?!

Put it under lots of heavy use.
Um, if by heavy use you mean "concrete", I understand.
If by heavy use, you mean "Launched it in a stadium multiple times", then I have no clue how you did that.
Even if you played it for 24 hours straight you wouldn't have been able to wear it down that quickly.
Just purchased Metal Faces Clear Ver. for 4$
(Sep. 19, 2010  6:58 AM)Fogot Wrote: Just purchased Metal Faces Clear Ver. for 4$

Where did you manage to do that?!
From a seller.
Since most people would want to know, it'd make more sense to just let everyone on the forum know...

:\
The seller does not want to be informed yet; therefore I cannot.

EDIT: Please do not ask me for the seller as I will reveal it in a couple of days.
Man that's a sweet deal, was that including shipping? Can't wait till you reveal it.
Including shipping yes! I will reveal in around 4 days. The seller told to wait until he get his iPhone 4.
OMG really?! Do they sell other stuff too?!
Yes! Mostly everything.
Please do not ask me for the seller anymore as I will reveal it in a couple of days. It was my mistake to say "Contact me for seller."