Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Sep. 14, 2010  11:36 PM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:20 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Which sellers did you buy from :l

3x leo_toy, 8x buzztoy, 2x muzinstore, 2x comwell(in the next day I may add 3 more items to him), 1x dimsum(going to try to add 1 more item to him within 5 days), 1x rsmhalf

Tell me how the muzinstore order goes(i.e shipping time). I'm planning on buying an Earth Virgo and Ray Unicorno soon, and if the seller is good I can get cheaper from there instead Smile
(Sep. 15, 2010  12:11 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Just bought a Meteo L Drago Grin

from?
(Sep. 15, 2010  12:19 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:36 PM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:20 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Which sellers did you buy from :l

3x leo_toy, 8x buzztoy, 2x muzinstore, 2x comwell(in the next day I may add 3 more items to him), 1x dimsum(going to try to add 1 more item to him within 5 days), 1x rsmhalf

Tell me how the muzinstore order goes(i.e shipping time). I'm planning on buying an Earth Virgo and Ray Unicorno soon, and if the seller is good I can get cheaper from there instead Smile

sure no problem, I ordered Gravity Perseus + Ray Unicorno set and Galaxy+Thermal+Rock Giraffe SET
(Sep. 14, 2010  8:01 PM)souless1234 Wrote: I saw a WB missing from a Rock Leone. Calling would have been easier you know.

I had gone to the nearby Wal-Mart first because the last time I was there they had two in stock o-o They told me that they were all out when I did get there but that they could find the closest Wal-Mart with one. Of course I'm stupid and forgot to check the Toys R Us down the road >o>;;; Sure, Wal-Mart's cheaper... by 10 cents or so.
(Sep. 15, 2010  12:22 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  12:11 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Just bought a Meteo L Drago Grin

from?

Fun Universe, the price is very similar to what Dimsum is selling his, but I can't be bothered waiting 4 days for the auction to end.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2694wt_911
Just picked up my second Storm Pegasus not cracking this puppy open until I get my stadium. Smile
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:21 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Just picked up my second Storm Pegasus not cracking this puppy open until I get my stadium. Smile

Haha, you crack puppies Tongue_out
Which stadium are you getting?
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:25 AM)Fogot Wrote: Which stadium are you getting?

The attack one, I really need to find time to get myself to get my prepaid visa I can't wait anymore for this. Alright new commitment guys I'm getting my stadium by the end of September.

Fyuuor Yes I crack them up with my comedic jokes(lame I'm no good with jokes hah)
Prepaids are better. You should get the Stadium on eBay! 30$ only. And the seller is trustworthy. He gives you the tracking number.
I bought a Flame Sagittario and Rock Pegasus Two Pack and a Lightning LDrago stadium at my TRU.

Im in the US, btw.
Attached Files

.jpg   Recent Purchases..JPG (Size: 86.02 KB / Downloads: 169)
.jpg   Recent Purchases. 2.JPG (Size: 77.22 KB / Downloads: 169)
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:37 AM)Fogot Wrote: Prepaids are better. You should get the Stadium on eBay! 30$ only. And the seller is trustworthy. He gives you the tracking number.

I'm on that one already buddy Wink
lolol. But then it takes a quite along time. It stays in custom for a week. At least my order did
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:37 AM)Fogot Wrote: Prepaids are better. You should get the Stadium on eBay! 30$ only. And the seller is trustworthy. He gives you the tracking number.

Dude, I bought one but my tracking is dodgy. Still says the stadium is being handed over to the air carrier and it's been 3 days now. Unless it's supposed to take long to hand over to air carrier ?

EDIT: Just saw your latest comment. Nevermind.
Also did you get the attack stadium from that ebay seller for $30 ?
I just went to the mall and got:
Earth Aquila 145WD
Poison Serpent SW145SD
4x RBV. 4.
In the RB:
Rock Libra 100WD
Flame Aquila 100ES
Flame Capricorne T125HF
and...
Earth Virgo GB145BS!
And stuff you won't see everyday (I mean I saw not bought.):
BB-32 Attack Stadium!
Standard Stadium.
Wide Square Stadium.
Just picked up two earth eagles from walmart. They had a ton of earth eagles at least 8. A lot of the lightning l dragos, evil gemios, and rock escopial or however you spell it.
you should have gotten lightning ldrago and earth eagle instead of two earth eagles
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:34 AM)xCiegex Wrote: Just picked up two earth eagles from walmart. They had a ton of earth eagles at least 8. A lot of the lightning l dragos, evil gemios, and rock escopial or however you spell it.

i swear my walmart hates me in comparison to yours
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:59 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:34 AM)xCiegex Wrote: Just picked up two earth eagles from walmart. They had a ton of earth eagles at least 8. A lot of the lightning l dragos, evil gemios, and rock escopial or however you spell it.

My Wal-Mart has shelves and shelves of Dark blades |D...
Barely anything else..
My Wal-Mart has everything ;3 Smug
i want evil gemios any sightning in toronto or mississauga?
Don't think it's released yet.
i saw like 2 vids with the hasbros evil gemios but if i can only get one my choice will be burn pheonix but i just hope it wont be a strugle getting it like l drago
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:46 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: you should have gotten lightning ldrago and earth eagle instead of two earth eagles

Honestly not a huge fan of ldrago. I would rather have 2 earth metal wheels honestly.
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:59 AM)DarkFox Wrote:

Ya my walmart I think restocked today, and just had a ton of new ones.
Just got my Quetz, and saw it knockout a toptier Defense combo. Absolutely worth the $27.