Recent Beyblade Purchases

I just checked and the last one just sold on ebay for $25 including shipping, though there is no way to guarantee that you'll receive a Grand Ketos. I'd recommend to wait a few weeks until Sono Kong release it as a booster as they tend to have a habit of doing so.
Bought a Rock Leone 145WB and RBLV3 Mad Sagittario 100SD few hours ago, good to have a new SD and 100, also TakaraTomy improved their colour on Leone clear wheel, it's green in colour now while it was once bluish.
Dark Gasher / Cancer , and Dark bull. Yay , I got a CH120 , and another Bull , and SD.
Bought the Blue Earth Aquila = ]
Got Dark Bull and Dark Gasher again... Hopefully planning to get an L-drago and a Earth Wolf in the Hasbro 2-pack cause I could use another Earth.
Just got an unopened Plastic Random Booster 10 for $14.98 shipped.
(Sep. 12, 2010  5:15 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Just got an unopened Plastic Random Booster 10 for $14.98 shipped.

Where can you get those from ? Link ? Tongue_out
Some seller on eBay who used to be a member here.
He has good stuff, but no more random boosters.

http://myworld.ebay.com/deikailo/
i just got evil geminos, earth eagle, and lightning l-drago at walmart today, yay for birthday money Joyful_3
I'm depressed I want that Evil Gemios I doubt I'll find it in TO
(Sep. 12, 2010  6:57 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I'm depressed I want that Evil Gemios I doubt I'll find it in TO

On the plus side it's not really that useful, so it might not be worth all the effort of tracking it down.
(Sep. 12, 2010  5:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Some seller on eBay who used to be a member here.
He has good stuff, but no more random boosters.

http://myworld.ebay.com/deikailo/
Deikailo is a girl, by the way.
Gravity Perceus and Galaxy Pegasus are on the way $48.00 on ebay for both together
I got
Dark Gasher
Flame Sagitario
Dark Bull
Rock Leone
Dark Wolf
Storm Aquario
Storm Pegasis
I finally got an Earth Eagle, and for some reason my brother insisted on paying it ...
i will have an earth eagle
and i have
flame saggitario
darkbull
aquario
rock aries
dark wolf
i have booster pegasis
and pegasis
(Sep. 12, 2010  6:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I finally got an Earth Eagle, and for some reason my brother insisted on paying it ...
Nice I want to get my hands on a earth eagle. in the world of Mf there are only 2 blades with the track WD that's Earth Eagle and Gravity Perceus
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:43 PM)Master-Of-Metal Wrote: Nice I want to get my hands on a earth eagle. in the world of Mf there are only 2 blades with the track WD that's Earth Eagle and Gravity Perceus

And Rock Pegasus 105WD from the Hasbro Faceoff pack.
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:46 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:43 PM)Master-Of-Metal Wrote: Nice I want to get my hands on a earth eagle. in the world of Mf there are only 2 blades with the track WD that's Earth Eagle and Gravity Perceus

Is Perceus a good blade to have in your collection?
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:48 PM)Master-Of-Metal Wrote:

Is Perceus a good blade to have in your collection?
oh thanks that to forgot but what i meant is not many blades have WD

Flame Pyxis 230WD
I ordered a Earth Aquila along with some other fun stuff, too impatient for it to stock locally Pinching_eyes
(Sep. 13, 2010  1:28 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I ordered a Earth Aquila along with some other fun stuff, too impatient for it to stock locally Pinching_eyes
agreed, I have a lightning l drago, earth eagle and two string launchers coming in tomorrow
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:37 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  6:57 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I'm depressed I want that Evil Gemios I doubt I'll find it in TO

On the plus side it's not really that useful, so it might not be worth all the effort of tracking it down.

Yea but my mission is to collect all the metal wheels and after that I'll buy spares haha
Ha, bought a Earth Aquila 145WD, because.....my Earth got damaged last night...mold 2....hah...