Recent Beyblade Purchases

I have just purchased Ray Unicorno D125CS and Thermal Lacerta WA130HF from Ebay now i just need to play the waiting game Confused
Another Storm Peg. for an extra RF , and , and another Dark Bull for another SD , Bull , and Dark for rolling down the street ! Smile
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:13 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: ...and Dark for rolling down the street ! Smile

That's it's only real use anyway. Lol.
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:17 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:13 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: ...and Dark for rolling down the street ! Smile

That's it's only real use anyway. Lol.

It's fun to glue 2 Darks together to roll down the street. I may buy Earth Aquila / Eagle and Thermal Pisces or maybe Burn Phoenix / Fireblaze later !
anybody buy a evil gemios or rock scorpio??????because there on beyblade battles .com
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:50 PM)Poisonserpent Wrote: anybody buy a evil gemios or rock scorpio??????because there on beyblade battles .com
a bit off topic...
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:50 PM)Poisonserpent Wrote: anybody buy a evil gemios or rock scorpio??????because there on beyblade battles .com
A lot of Beyblades have been on that site since the beginning, but that does not mean that they are released.
srry just confirming
oh oh i just bought my self my first metal fusion beyblade >.>not just bought but went to kmart to buy it cusee i have 10-12 more days to wait for my beys being shipped i got rock aries..i think its ok
That's an alright bey, the track is kinda useful for defence although not great and B is alright for stamina and defence.
Metal Force?
Whelp, I won a beyblade lot on eBay for a little less than $25 shipped.
I got three good things:
10 Balance
Dranzer S
Wolborg MS

:V
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:58 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Wolborg MS

JEALOUS FACE. Used or NIB?
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:58 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Whelp, I won a beyblade lot on eBay for a little less than $25 shipped.
I got three good things:
10 Balance
Dranzer S
Wolborg MS

:V
Can you post the link for the lot?
You weren't joking when you said that the 10 balance was one of the best bits of that lot, it even includes a fake launcher Pinching_eyes_2

Though nice find on the Wolborg MS.
I think it goes with the Wolborg 2 (I think it's fake).
^ Noooo I want a Wolborg MS ): I've been looking all over ebay, surprised I didn't see it though.
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:33 AM)blah Wrote: ^ Noooo I want a Wolborg MS ): I've been looking all over ebay, surprised I didn't see it though.
There's this on ebay NIB with 2 days remaining...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Takara-Bey...500wt_1154
Won Rock Escolpio for 6$!
I was the one that bid $5.50 but I wasn't awake when the auction ended. Darnit! haha Good job though.
Lol! I wasn't planning on winning it thinking someone would outbid me, but I won!
Some friends came over to my place, we played some beyblade but we only have 3 launchers and 4 blades, so we went out to Walmart to buy some more. I got:

-Beylauncher
-Flame Sagittario/Rock Pegaus Combo (Never heard of Rock Pegasus before it comes with 105WD)
-Storm Pegasus/Rock Aquario
-Pegasus Thunder Whip (We had been using a duct tap stadium before, so I think I'm allowed this purchase, lol)
I just received a Driger MS that I lucked out and got for $2 shipped on Ebay.