Recent Beyblade Purchases

Its just basically a black pegasis 100 HF
edit beaten
YAY got another galaxy pegasis... it's at my cousin's house in korea though. Gotta get his mom to ship it for me. Price? guess Tongue_out
ERrr free? o-o
(Sep. 03, 2010  7:49 PM)Pyro Wrote: ERrr free? o-o

bingo ;p
Ill buy blades from you Pinching_eyes_2

...a stadium as well. xd
God you're lucky Nojo.
I went to a local toy store in HK today and found these two for 119HKD/15USD (together) (Click to View)
Those aren't particularly excellent Beys, but I still felt like buying them, haha...
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:22 PM)Diamond Wrote:
I went to a local toy store in HK today and found these two for 119HKD/15USD (together) (Click to View)
Those aren't particularly excellent Beys, but I still felt like buying them, haha...

You know? I envy you now, $120......Although I have both, haha
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:43 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: You know? I envy you now, $200......Although I have both, haha
I bought both of them for 119HKD, not 199HKD. Or were you referring to yourself? :\
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:47 PM)Diamond Wrote: I bought both of them for 119HKD, not 199HKD. Or were you referring to yourself? :\

Oh, 119, even cheaper....

I bought those two for HKD$60 few years ago.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:50 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I bought those two for HKD$60 few years ago.
60HKD for two Beys? Wow, that's cheap...
I bought a lightning l drago all the way in kingston. Man was that a long drive. If you think I went all that way for that you're wrong. My sis going to university.
I recently bought a Storm Capricorn for the Storm Wheel and to see how it jumps. Lol
Should've bought a storm peg for the RF, and watched a youtube video to see how it 'jumps' Pinching_eyes_2
Bought SolBlaze and Poison Giraffe :3
Oo Nice. From Who?
Daegor .... Unhappy
He didn't like Sol Blaze? And also, for how much did you buy them?
(Sep. 05, 2010  4:12 AM)Fogot Wrote: He didn't like Sol Blaze?

I needed money, lol.
Well, since I didn't post it yet. My recent purchases from last month were Burn Pisces, Sol Blaze, 5 LLDrago, Earth Eagles, Super Vortex, a bunch of metal faces and launcher accessories.
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:55 AM)Corey Wrote: Should've bought a storm peg for the RF, and watched a youtube video to see how it 'jumps' Pinching_eyes_2
I have 3 Storm Pegs and it is for my "Collection".
Virgo DF145BS
x2 Metal face packs
x1 MF2 pack
Quetz (partly stripped just wings then painted silver why flamedragon? also no quetz faceUnhappy but a MF Grin)
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:34 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Virgo DF145BS
x2 Metal face packs
x1 MF2 pack
Quetz (partly stripped just wings then painted silver why flamedragon? also no quetz faceUnhappy but a MF Grin)
Well for the Quetz I wanted it to look more like the original, and sorry about the quetz face(it's lost somewhere in my room) but I gave a MF which made up for it.
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:15 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: 5 LLDrago

See, I'm not the only one who hoards Dragons.

Anyway, I bought a Takara-Tomy Storm Pegasis 105RF, and a Takara-Tomy BeyLauncher. I'm hoping my seller will have Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno soon.