Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Aug. 30, 2010  10:38 PM)Fogot Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  5:04 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Woo its Monday! Hopefully my stadium from GMarket will arrive today since its been in Canada since Friday and already passed Customs Unhappy

Edit: It came in a huge box Smile! It came in a box that has Storm Pegasis and Burn Phoenix, but it only includes the stadium :p Also it does have a bump but its not a big one, problem is stamina/defense beys don't go on the bump at all :"(. Also, I currently have a weight sitting on the bump, hopefully it will bring it down if I leave it there for a day.

I had a bump too! Theres still a little bump but i can't seem to fix that.

EDIT: Btw, how much did it cost it total? Including the extra fees you had to pay.

Mmm..around $35, should have been $30 but Paypal's conversion rates are carp. Also, just came back and I think the bump went down a bit, I'll leave it overnight. Also, I'm going to get a BB32 from dimsum2u soon, should I expect the stadium to have a bump as well :l?
(Aug. 30, 2010  11:40 PM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  10:38 PM)Fogot Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  5:04 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Woo its Monday! Hopefully my stadium from GMarket will arrive today since its been in Canada since Friday and already passed Customs Unhappy

Edit: It came in a huge box Smile! It came in a box that has Storm Pegasis and Burn Phoenix, but it only includes the stadium :p Also it does have a bump but its not a big one, problem is stamina/defense beys don't go on the bump at all :"(. Also, I currently have a weight sitting on the bump, hopefully it will bring it down if I leave it there for a day.

I had a bump too! Theres still a little bump but i can't seem to fix that.

EDIT: Btw, how much did it cost it total? Including the extra fees you had to pay.

Mmm..around $35, should have been $30 but Paypal's conversion rates are carp. Also, just came back and I think the bump went down a bit, I'll leave it overnight. Also, I'm going to get a BB32 from dimsum2u soon, should I expect the stadium to have a bump as well :l?

Did it seem like a factory error at all?

Side-note: If you get another, would you be willing to sell your one with the bump? ;D
No didn't seem like a defective product at all. The seller I got it from did open the box and removed all the beys and just left the stadium+fence. I think it happened during shipping (from seller to GMarket specifically). Because GMarket put it in a box that was 3x the size of the original package. Anyways, I'll see if I'll consider selling it, because if I do manage to bring down the bump it will be always nice to have spare stadiums around.
do any one know where can i buy dragoon gt from
(Aug. 30, 2010  11:14 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Not really you can't tell that much through a picture. We need to see a battle in it to fully judge it. Most helpful would be a good attack combo with RF for the bottom.

in this case you are right. can you upload videos to photobucket? my digital camera can take videos, but i have never uploaded them to the internet before
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:15 AM)Leonwind Wrote: in this case you are right. can you upload videos to photobucket? my digital camera can take videos, but i have never uploaded them to the internet before

Yes, you can.
thanks for the info. ill take a video and post a review here soon. =) no one take my idea Wink
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:31 AM)Leonwind Wrote: ill take a video and post a review here soon. =) no one take my idea Wink

"Here" better refer to the WBO. It would not be appropriate to post it in this thread.

Either use the Beyblade Videos thread or create a Lightning Force thread in Beyblade General (I assume is acceptable, since you will have actual information on it).
Got a beyblade from my mom for my upcoming birthday, and it arrived sooner than we expected, it was supposed to come in next week. Anyways, it turned out she got it from TT Hongli... oh well, it was gift. =) It was Seaborg 2 btw.

EDIT: I also feel stupid 'cuz I put the stickers on wrong, and now I can't take 'em off... oh well, it's a cheap fake bey anyways lol. XD
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:36 AM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: It was Seaborg 2 btw.

Well, technically it's not, since it was fake.
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:33 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:31 AM)Leonwind Wrote: ill take a video and post a review here soon. =) no one take my idea Wink

"Here" better refer to the WBO. It would not be appropriate to post it in this thread.

Either use the Beyblade Videos thread or create a Lightning Force thread in Beyblade General (I assume is acceptable, since you will have actual information on it).

i know that. i wouldnt post a review on this thread. i will probobly make a seperate thread in beyblade general

as for the video, im not sure my camera will be able to upload it correctly. we will see...i will be sure to include pictures, descriptions, and win/loss statistics between the following beys

Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Aquario
Storm Aquario HF/S (HF)
Storm Aquario HF/S (S)
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:37 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:36 AM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: It was Seaborg 2 btw.

Well, technically it's not, since it was fake.

lol thats very true!

i almost didn't put down what bey it was just because of that. xD
(Aug. 30, 2010  10:21 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Just got 4 Lightning L Dragos today from shopping around Toronto so I'm happy XD.
Planning on putting one up for the 2nd place prize and selling 2/3 of them for people who haven't gotten it yet at the tournament on Saturday.

Four? Having six or more is the way to go. Jokes aside, my TT Standard Stadium is due tomorrow. I can't wait to not use my PTW anymore...
Just got (ready for this?)

gravity perseus
ray unicorno
galaxy pegasus
thermal lacerta
rock giraffe
poison serpent
LL drago
storm aquario (limited sonokong edition)
sonokong attack stadium
tornado balance stadium

lol.
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:00 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  10:21 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Just got 4 Lightning L Dragos today from shopping around Toronto so I'm happy XD.
Planning on putting one up for the 2nd place prize and selling 2/3 of them for people who haven't gotten it yet at the tournament on Saturday.

Four? Having six or more is the way to go. Jokes aside, my TT Standard Stadium is due tomorrow. I can't wait to not use my PTW anymore...

Does that mean videos? YAY I can't wait, get me one haha kidding
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:06 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Just got (ready for this?)

gravity perseus
ray unicorno
galaxy pegasus
thermal lacerta
rock giraffe
poison serpent
LL drago
sonokong attack stadium
tornado balance stadium

lol.

WOW I approximate ur cost at $250-$300 haha that's crazy good buys though Smile
FINALLY! my hunt for earth aquila has come to an end!
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:06 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Just got (ready for this?)

gravity perseus
ray unicorno
galaxy pegasus
thermal lacerta
rock giraffe
poison serpent
LL drago
sonokong attack stadium
tornado balance stadium

lol.

Whered you buy all of it?
What does the limited sonokong edition of Storm Aquario look like? Didn't even know there was one.
(Aug. 31, 2010  11:13 AM)megablader2 Wrote: What does the limited sonokong edition of Storm Aquario look like? Didn't even know there was one.

light red clear wheel... i think it came with M145q...

oh and it only cost me 40$ because of the currency exchange. toys are cheap in korea...
On sunday I went to Wal*Mart and bought Storm Pegasus, Flame Libra, Storm Aries, and Dark Bull,
(Aug. 31, 2010  9:27 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  11:13 AM)megablader2 Wrote: What does the limited sonokong edition of Storm Aquario look like? Didn't even know there was one.

light red clear wheel... i think it came with M145q...

oh and it only cost me 40$ because of the currency exchange. toys are cheap in korea...

Thats not limited edition. Its probably this http://cgi.ebay.ca/Metal-Fight-Beyblade-...ltDomain_0
Just realised that. That's the one in the Hws Attack and balance reshuffle.
Nojo, if you bought that for 40$ you got ripped off very badly.
Yeah you can get the whole set from Dimsum2u for under $30.