Recent Beyblade Purchases

Oh. Thanks!
If anybody ever has difficulty finding the Japanese names for some reason, just ask me.
Haha great, I'm holding off buying Hasbro products right now. I have an LLDrago coming in and I'm saving my money for online purposes.
I recently got these:
[Image: 0829102128.jpg]

Edit: Bad Pic Quality is bad. Stupid camera phone.
Should I get Gravity Perseus or L-Drago Takara. I can get Gravity Perseus and get LR launcher and I have access to Hasbro Lightning L-Drago. Any I'm getting this with Metal Face and Launcher Rubber.
(Aug. 30, 2010  2:38 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Should I get Gravity Perseus or L-Drago Takara. I can get Gravity Perseus and get LR launcher and I have access to Hasbro Lightning L-Drago. Any I'm getting this with Metal Face and Launcher Rubber.

Purchase Consultation please
Gravity Perseus is probably the way to go, IMO. You get Beylauncher LR as you already stated, so you won't have a handicapped LDrago in battle Smile

Edit: Ah, probably shouldn't have answered, thought we were in a diff thread.
(Aug. 30, 2010  2:25 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hasbro's LL Drago! Smile Finally my week's mission is done!

Nice! In my place, it's still the first wave with Storm Capricorne and Flame Saggetrio..
(Aug. 30, 2010  3:19 AM)Fogot Wrote: Nice! In my place, it's still the first wave with Storm Capricorne and Flame Saggetrio..

Oh that's unfortunate I hope you get one soon, this puppy took way too long.
(Aug. 30, 2010  2:25 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hasbro's LL Drago! Smile Finally my week's mission is done!

Do you live in Canada or US?

L L Drago isn't in any stores in my area yet.
(Aug. 30, 2010  3:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Do you live in Canada or US?

L L Drago isn't in any stores in my area yet.[/color]

Canada but there aren't anymore where I bought it
Will you do an unboxing?
burn pheonix 135MS man its so cool
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:02 AM)Fogot Wrote: Will you do an unboxing?

Yea I'm compressing the file so I can upload it now but we should get back on topic
Woo its Monday! Hopefully my stadium from GMarket will arrive today since its been in Canada since Friday and already passed Customs Unhappy

Edit: It came in a huge box Smile! It came in a box that has Storm Pegasis and Burn Phoenix, but it only includes the stadium :p Also it does have a bump but its not a big one, problem is stamina/defense beys don't go on the bump at all :"(. Also, I currently have a weight sitting on the bump, hopefully it will bring it down if I leave it there for a day.
Just got 4 Lightning L Dragos today from shopping around Toronto so I'm happy XD.
Planning on putting one up for the 2nd place prize and selling 2/3 of them for people who haven't gotten it yet at the tournament on Saturday.
I bought a hasbro R leone and an S pegasis
they are so hella shiney
(Aug. 29, 2010  2:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:07 AM)Leonwind Wrote: got Storm Aquario 100HF/S and Lightning Force stadium. finnaly something to put my beys in.

wierd. same avatar 0_o
If you can, test Lightning Force for us, or tell us if the slope is different from the Pegasus Thunder Whip's. Videos could be good too.

i dont have a pegasus thunder whip stadium to compare it to. i will say this. the stadium is designed for attack types mostly. describe the slope of the thunder whip stadium to me. if you want, i can de a review thread for the stadium.
(Aug. 30, 2010  5:04 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Woo its Monday! Hopefully my stadium from GMarket will arrive today since its been in Canada since Friday and already passed Customs Unhappy

Edit: It came in a huge box Smile! It came in a box that has Storm Pegasis and Burn Phoenix, but it only includes the stadium :p Also it does have a bump but its not a big one, problem is stamina/defense beys don't go on the bump at all :"(. Also, I currently have a weight sitting on the bump, hopefully it will bring it down if I leave it there for a day.

I had a bump too! Theres still a little bump but i can't seem to fix that.

EDIT: Btw, how much did it cost it total? Including the extra fees you had to pay.
i bought a hasbro dark bull and its better than i thought it would be
(Aug. 30, 2010  10:32 PM)Leonwind Wrote: i dont have a pegasus thunder whip stadium to compare it to. i will say this. the stadium is designed for attack types mostly. describe the slope of the thunder whip stadium to me. if you want, i can de a review thread for the stadium.
Do you have a camera ? Videos could greatly help. It is difficult to describe the slope because it is almost inexistent.
i dont have a video camera or web cam, but i do have a digital camera and i also have a photobucket account. i could do a review here and post pics. is that fine?
Not really you can't tell that much through a picture. We need to see a battle in it to fully judge it. Most helpful would be a good attack combo with RF for the bottom.