Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Aug. 29, 2010  6:07 AM)Leonwind Wrote: got Storm Aquario 100HF/S and Lightning Force stadium. finnaly something to put my beys in.

wierd. same avatar 0_o
If you can, test Lightning Force for us, or tell us if the slope is different from the Pegasus Thunder Whip's. Videos could be good too.
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:26 AM)rjgotong Wrote: XBlader Yup I'm pretty sure it just came in I was shocked myself.

(Aug. 28, 2010  10:21 PM)bskulldragon100 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  12:11 PM)rjgotong Wrote: Passed by my local Target to look for Earth Eagle and Lighting L Drago and lo behold I found about 3 Dragos and 2 Earth Eagles ended picking up 1 of each along w/ Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf and Dark Gasher.

to bad u wasted ur money on wolf oh well
also i just got my hms string launcher wich im now looking to get rid of lol
I just got it for the track.

? there were new tests prooveing that 145 is betta Lips_sealed
Not really.

Just as good, maybe...but no one has shown that is consistently 'Better'.
Yeah someone should do that but atm I don't think there is much difference between them.
YES! YES! YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of a normal stadium, I got a BB-32 from Vietnam! Heh. It'll be arriving on September 5th.
Just got an Earth Virgo off ebay. Glad I did, i've needed a GB145 and Earth mold 2 for ages.
Hah, not holding out for hasbro?
I live in the Uk and atm don't know anywhere near me which has BMF and also i'd have to wait ages for it.
darn you Kei you jammy dodger Lol
I bought a random booster and all I got was burn unicorno
I think I'm going to cave and get a Grand Ketos soon.

Watch, the day I buy it off YJA, a Sonokong starter will be found.
I'm really hoping they release a sonokong starter version. Also man you're lucky kei
Wow. Envy doesn't cut it. The white ketos looks cool.

=P Hold out for a little while longer Daegor, at least until the price of RBV5 comes down a bit more.
I think the blue one looks cooler. Also I hope sonokong releases it cause i've never bought a random booster and I don't really want to start now.
Using YJA and MOJ, it's not as if the two Grand Ketos variants are even that expensive, haha ... buy one! :]
Is it confirmed that SonoKong will realese Grand Ketos as a starter?
(Aug. 29, 2010  11:59 PM)Fogot Wrote: Is it confirmed that SonoKong will realese Grand Ketos as a starter?
No, but highly probable, hah.
Yeah but if it turns out that RS is a useful part then it's just gonna be like with RF and you're gonna have to get a new one every few months.
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:00 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah but if it turns out that RS is a useful part then it's just gonna be like with RF and you're gonna have to get a new one every few months.

With the way I go through RF's, weeks is more likely. =/
It's probably advantageous to have a worn one, though ... ? Potentially more surface area, and improved balance.
Also i've never used YJA. I just don't fancy it.
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:05 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Also i've never used YJA. I just don't fancy it.

I just got the hang of it in about 30 minutes. It's pretty simple.

Granted, I had Kei helping me along the way. Thanks Kei!
(Aug. 29, 2010  11:55 PM)♥ Wrote: Using YJA and MOJ, it's not as if the two Grand Ketos variants are even that expensive, haha ... buy one! :]

Yeah, really guys, if you want one right now just buy it. I got mine for 1600 yen!
But what would we type? English won't work would it?
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:17 AM)Fogot Wrote: But what would we type? English won't work would it?
"BB-82" ? "T125RS" ? "WD145RS" ? Etc. Or you find the Japanese equivalent.