Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Aug. 27, 2010  3:10 PM)momiji manju Wrote: hm that's pretty decent. Is shipping ok?

Free, in fact. I honestly was expecting snipers but no, not a single bid in days...
Just got Lightning LDrago from Amazon, BB-02 Bull Starter from Anytoys, and BB-86 Attack and Defense Set from HLJ. Today was a good day.
Gravity Perseus and Pisces just arrived Smile
Purple DEMS plus wolborg ms (used) €25
Just love Driger GT
But..I really would like the ice blu version of wolborg..
Both for 25 euros? That's an amazing deal.
Yeah,But Dems have a regular yellow rc.
Only ar is purple,and wolborg ms is heavy used but still in good condition..
God the people who can buy from driger GT are so lucky. Wish I lived in italy now.
Amazing seller , amazing price.
Incredible disponibility...
Amazing man
just got some new blades. got flame libra and electronic storm pegasus
Shoulda got a good blade instead of the electronic one.
Passed by my local Target to look for Earth Eagle and Lighting L Drago and lo behold I found about 3 Dragos and 2 Earth Eagles ended picking up 1 of each along w/ Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf and Dark Gasher.
just got dragoon gt and 3 blades from ebay dark bull rock leone rock aries
(Aug. 28, 2010  12:11 PM)rjgotong Wrote: Passed by my local Target to look for Earth Eagle and Lighting L Drago and lo behold I found about 3 Dragos and 2 Earth Eagles ended picking up 1 of each along w/ Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf and Dark Gasher.
YOUR TARGET HAS LIGHTING L DRAGO, Sold Separately, in my target you can only get him by the super vortex battle set,...
Anyways, I ordered a earth vigero and storm pegasus, (cause my other storm pegasus energy ring broke)
Won Galaxy Pegasis for $23.
Today i picked up at walmart

Rock Aquario 125SF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Yellow Pegasis Thunder Whip

Bey shoppin
(Aug. 28, 2010  12:11 PM)rjgotong Wrote: Passed by my local Target to look for Earth Eagle and Lighting L Drago and lo behold I found about 3 Dragos and 2 Earth Eagles ended picking up 1 of each along w/ Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf and Dark Gasher.

to bad u wasted ur money on wolf oh well
also i just got my hms string launcher wich im now looking to get rid of lol
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:42 PM)Vamspapi Wrote: Just won an eBay auction for the elusive(for me) Quetz. $27 well spent.

THAT WAS U WHO I WAS AGAINST I FORGOT TO BID FOR 30 ARGHH!!

woops srry for the double post
just went to my local target and bought flame sagittario w/ grip, storm capricorn, string launcher, and storm pegasus
Bought Earth Eagle 145WD and Dark Cancer CH120FS today. I wanted to get Pegasis or L Drago, but I didn't see them. There was a Flame Libra, but it was too expensive for me. Unhappy
Dark Gasher CH120FS. They had a Flame Sagittario C145S combo pack or whatever with the grip launcher, but I wasn't really looking for that kind. Luckily I found the last DG. 8D yey~

Oh and I also wanted to buy a stadium but all they have so far is the Pegasis thunder whip and I heard bad reviews on that..
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:15 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: Bought Earth Eagle 145WD and Dark Cancer CH120FS today. I wanted to get Pegasis or L Drago, but I didn't see them. There was a Flame Libra, but it was too expensive for me. Unhappy

Where did you find said products?
Just got a super vortex battle set and a Rock Leone 145WB!! Finally I get an L-Drago...
got Storm Aquario 100HF/S and Lightning Force stadium. finnaly something to put my beys in.

wierd. same avatar 0_o
XBlader Yup I'm pretty sure it just came in I was shocked myself.

(Aug. 28, 2010  10:21 PM)bskulldragon100 Wrote:

to bad u wasted ur money on wolf oh well
also i just got my hms string launcher wich im now looking to get rid of lol
I just got it for the track.