Recent Beyblade Purchases

ok so another drago was bought from me (which makes three in total plus the one i already use=D)

this just came in the mail for me today as well!!!

along with these badboys =P
Nice poses, hah!

Good finds too. I seriously can't believe STC has so many Lightning LDragos... maaaaaaan.
Your making me want to UGHHH if I see you ur dead haha where did you find the third LL Drago?
Hasbro L Drago!? Where was that from?
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Nice poses, hah!

Good finds too. I seriously can't believe STC has so many Lightning LDragos... maaaaaaan.

thanks lol...and the other drago was from agincourt mall...they had a skid of beys today at 7pm. i hid 4 dragos and 2 aquilas. There are still 5 boxes of beys that werent open by me =P. so that should mean there are 10 dragos and 12 aquilas left for grabs =D. happy hunting bladers.
wait...... how come the right most drago says battle online in the top left corner while the other 2 have a lot of text?
Atleast he has a Beylauncher L, he'll most likely out spin other LLDragos that use a Hasbro winder. And who did you get the Launcher Rubber from?
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:16 AM)mchlbant Wrote: wait...... how come the right most drago says battle online in the top left corner while the other 2 have a lot of text?
Probably the Canadian version, which has four languages on each package ...
i'm canadian i've ever seen this is this new?
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:36 AM)mchlbant Wrote: i'm canadian i've ever seen this is this new?

No what part of Canada do you live haha most Canadian products include instructions and packaging in both English and French.
toronto....... now that you mention it mine do i just forgot because my last purchase was american
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:43 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: No what part of Canada do you live haha most Canadian products include instructions and packaging in both English and French.
Packaging is in both English, French, Spanish and Italian actually, hah. At least, here it is ...
I just bought BB-86 - Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set from HLJ. This wait isn't going to be too pleasant haha.
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:26 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: I just bought BB-86 - Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set from HLJ. This wait isn't going to be too pleasant haha.

i know what you mean...
Just bought bb-32 hybrid wheel set that comes with storm pegasus 105 rf dark wolf df145 fs 2 beylaunchers and an attack stadium for 45 dollars.
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:57 AM)xCiegex Wrote: Just bought bb-32 hybrid wheel set that comes with storm pegasus 105 rf dark wolf df145 fs 2 beylaunchers and an attack stadium for 45 dollars.

From who?

EDIT: Also, I got a Standard Sonokong Stadium = ]
Probably from Dimsum2u. His prices are unbelievably low. haha
Just got three blades today xD Someone guess what I got ?
(Aug. 24, 2010  6:45 AM)epicbored Wrote: Just got three blades today xD Someone guess what I got ?

Lightning LDrago, Lightning LDrago, and Lightning LDrago.

Oh, my Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno are here!
(Aug. 24, 2010  7:17 AM)epicbored Wrote: Yeah it's ldrago just not lightning Grin

where did you get it?
(Aug. 24, 2010  7:23 AM)ali12345456 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  7:17 AM)epicbored Wrote: Yeah it's ldrago just not lightning Grin

where did you get it?

Supplier. Now someone guess the other two xD
(Aug. 24, 2010  7:26 AM)epicbored Wrote: Supplier. Now someone guess the other two xD
Please don't tell me you got Meteo L Drago LW105LF, Ray Gil 100RSF and the re-release of Aries that early, haha... D:
(Aug. 24, 2010  10:45 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  7:26 AM)epicbored Wrote: Supplier. Now someone guess the other two xD
Please don't tell me you got Meteo L Drago LW105LF, Ray Gil 100RSF and the re-release of Aries that early, haha... D:

So smart xD, well not ray gil though. I got sol blaze Grin What colour ? You can guess xD
(Aug. 24, 2010  10:51 AM)epicbored Wrote: So smart xD, well not ray gil though. I got sol blaze Grin What colour ? You can guess xD
I would guess it's this one, haha.